Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

State multiculturalism has failed

Persia

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• hetrodoxly

• odas

• Flashbangwollap

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES I say we kick all the Angles and Jutes out!

Britannia for the Britons!!

Yes. Unless you are directly descended from the people who had orgies at stonehenge GET OUT.

Yes. Unless you are directly descended from the people who had orgies at stonehenge GET OUT.

i think that would exclude the brits, since they came from europe.

Britons are Welsh.

Exactly.

Britons are Welsh.

Yes, yes they are and the welsh are celts, and the celts came from europe. actually pushed along by the german tribes. the ones that reached england were the anglos, the saxons, and the norse or the northmen. with some help from the romans, who were greeks.

but almost anything that uses the word state in front of it, is due to fail because you have to hold a gun to someones head in order to make it work.

Edited by danielost

Multi-culturalism can't exist peacefully, historical experience proves it: in EU after the Roman invasion, the Celtic culture vanished, in UK after Normand invasion, the Saxon culture vanished or placed in serfdom, in the US Native Americans were wiped or send in reservation.

The strong only survives and it is the same today regardless. When you go to Paris, some neighborhood look now like third world city, regardless of the money that was pored in by now dead president Mitterand. Some groups are attempting to include sharia law into local laws.

The day it happen it will be the beginning of the end for Western world as we know it.

Yes, yes they are and the welsh are celts, and the celts came from europe. actually pushed along by the german tribes. the ones that reached england were the anglos, the saxons, and the norse or the northmen. with some help from the romans, who were greeks.

but almost anything that uses the word state in front of it, is due to fail because you have to hold a gun to someones head in order to make it work.

The Celts? The Celts were usurpers! Return the islands of Britain to the Tuatha Dé Danann, i say!

FAR from failing, multiculturalism suceeded beyond its wildest dreams. Its purpose - after all - was to destroy the sense of British Identity (which the left-wing DESPISE), and to fragment society (making it easier to control).

I had to laugh at some of the comments in the cited article, though.

under the "doctrine of state multiculturalism", different cultures have been encouraged to live separate lives.

'I am a Londoner too'

"We have failed to provide a vision of society to which they feel they want to belong. We have even tolerated these segregated communities behaving in ways that run counter to our values."

DOH... that is the whole POINT of multiculturalism... to ALLOW separate cultures to rise and flourish as segregated communities. That's what multiculturalism IS and has ALWAYS been. You never heard that on the BBC though, did you ? Or in the pages of the Guardian.

And then we had the Muslim Council of Britain's representative...

"We were hoping that with a new government, with a new coalition that there'd be a change in emphasis in terms of counter-terrorism and dealing with the problem at hand.

"In terms of the approach to tackling terrorism though it doesn't seem to be particularly new.

"Again it just seems the Muslim community is very much in the spotlight, being treated as part of the problem as opposed to part of the solution."

Well GEE WIZZ Dr Manjra, I wonder why THAT is ? You mean that the state isn't going after all those Jewish, Hindu and Christian terrorists that cause so much trouble ?

I'm too angry to go on.

meow purr :(

Edited by ships-cat

FAR from failing, multiculturalism suceeded beyond its wildest dreams. Its purpose - after all - was to destroy the sense of British Identity (which the left-wing DESPISE), and to fragment society (making it easier to control).

I had to laugh at some of the comments in the cited article, though.

DOH... that is the whole POINT of multiculturalism... to ALLOW separate cultures to rise and flourish as segregated communities. That's what multiculturalism IS and has ALWAYS been. You never heard that on the BBC though, did you ? Or in the pages of the Guardian.

And then we had the Muslim Council of Britain's representative...

Well GEE WIZZ Dr Manjra, I wonder why THAT is ? You mean that the state isn't going after all those Jewish, Hindu and Christian terrorists that cause so much trouble ?

I'm too angry to go on.

meow purr :(

Oh no, there've never been "Christian" terrorists, have there. No, it's always been peace & bliss in northern ireland. And Hindu terrorists? maybe not in the Uk, but there's been plenty in India and associated places.

No one has a monopoly on terrorism. Really, the threat from Islamic terrorism is no different to all the other Terrorist Menaces there've been over the years. Besides, the Islamic Terrorist Menace has esentially political causes, hasn't it; U.S. involvement in the Middle East, and Britain's support for it. Religion is, as it always has been, I think, a red herring, really. But you wouldn't hear that in the pages of the Sun and the Daily Mail, would you.

And what is British Identity? The vicar cycling to church past the village green and taking the controls of a steam engine in an Ealing Comedy? Who are the British? Haven't nearly all the British been immigrants at some time or another?

Edited by 747400

Oh no, there've never been "Christian" terrorists, have there. No, it's always been peace & bliss in northern ireland.

That was - and always has been - a geopolitical conflict, and you know it full well ! Look at the slogans of the Republican/Nationalist movements (the names themselves should be a clue) and show me ONE that says something about "reunite Holy Ireland in the Name of the Pope, and slay the infidel Protestants).

And Hindu terrorists? maybe not in the Uk, but there's been plenty in India and associated places.

Give me ONE example of a Hindu atrocity, and I will give you a minimum of TEN examples of Islamic atrocity IN THE SAME REGION; usually you will find that the latter are pre-cursors to the former.

No one has a monopoly on terrorism. Really, the threat from Islamic terrorism is no different to all the other Terrorist Menaces there've been over the years.

Other than they kill more people ?

Besides, the Islamic Terrorist Menace has esentially political causes, hasn't it; U.S. involvement in the Middle East, and Britain's support for it. Religion is, as it always has been, I think, a red herring, really. But you wouldn't hear that in the pages of the Sun and the Daily Mail, would you.

No, nor out of the mouths of the terrorists. All of the rants against the US et al are couched in RELIGIOUS terms, not POLITICAL terms.

And what is British Identity? The vicar cycling to church past the village green and taking the controls of a steam engine in an Ealing Comedy?

I could think of worse stereotypes to aspire to.

Who are the British? Haven't nearly all the British been immigrants at some time or another?

Ah.. that IS true, of course. However I would suggest that the recent (e.g. last 10 years) levels of immigration - and in particularly the alien character of the cultures involved, particularly Islamic ones - is something entirely unique in our history.

meow purr :)

That was - and always has been - a geopolitical conflict, and you know it full well ! Look at the slogans of the Republican/Nationalist movements (the names themselves should be a clue) and show me ONE that says something about "reunite Holy Ireland in the Name of the Pope, and slay the infidel Protestants).

Then why, see below, are you so eager to emphasise the religious aspects to disputes that have more or less exactly the same cause?

Other than they kill more people ?

Have they really, over the years?

No, nor out of the mouths of the terrorists. All of the rants against the US et al are couched in RELIGIOUS terms, not POLITICAL terms.

See N. Ireland above; they might use religious language to attract people to their cause, but isn't it really for the same reason, the same motives? You might not agree, but I think it isn't really all that very different. People just use different terminology if they think that it'll appeal to the people they want to attract to their cause. Could (or did, when he was alive) Bin laden really care a flying fig about the Koran?

meow purr :)

Woof bark.

sorry multi cultrualism is alive and well in the usa. or did i miss the chinese, the mexican, the irish, the whom ever came over in groups. at the sametime the usa also has a single culture when we deal with each other.

Yes multiculturalism is a failure it does not work.

Really? Have you been to Canada?

Really? Have you been to Canada?

yes but does it count when there are a million miles between people.

Not so, three quarters of the Canadian population is within 90 miles of the US border. Populations are concentrated in dense urban areas, just like anywhere else.

BTW we also don't live in igloos.

70010-004-BBFE93FB.gif

I live in Canada and ya theres lots of space here and multiculturalism is our identity in Canada. People are proud regardless of race or creed that they are living in Canada amongst lots of nice people from different backgrounds. I live in a small town and multiculturalism is effecting rural areas aswell now and people get along well although depending on how rural the area is the process can be slow lol. I don't see why multiculturalism is being blamed for the current down time of the UK when there own policies and decisions led them into the state they are in now similar to that of the Europeon union. Economy sucks now but the immigrants make much of the work force and work long hours to try and have a good life. these people work 12 hours a day and 6-7 days a week in a lot of cases. Multiculturalism is beneficial to society, humans being exposed to many different peoples and their backgrounds creates more acceptance, as people start to acknowledge the similarities between each other. I think that choices such as going into the iraq war and other dumb mistakes like that have caused the UK to be in such a state. such what i think atleast .

Edited by seller2006

YES I say we kick all the Angles and Jutes out!

Britannia for the Britons!!

And the "celts" my DNA is that of the Hunter Gatherers who came here just after the last ice-age and if your grandfather was born in England 75% can say the same.

And the "celts" my DNA is that of the Hunter Gatherers who came here just after the last ice-age and if your grandfather was born in England 75% can say the same.

if you really want to give it back to its real owners, that would be the neanderthols. of course it wasnt an island then.

Edited by danielost

Not so, three quarters of the Canadian population is within 90 miles of the US border. Populations are concentrated in dense urban areas, just like anywhere else.

BTW we also don't live in igloos.

70010-004-BBFE93FB.gif

you do know i was kidding right.

if you really want to give it back to its real owners, that would be the neanderthols. of course it wasnt an island then.

Neanderthols had gone by the time "my people" got here.

Neanderthols had gone by the time "my people" got here.

and your people were the 5th or 6th to show up there, not counting the neanderthols.

even the indians cant claim to be the first here in america. there were at least two other groups here first.

there is no land that didnt have someone else there before the current group showed up.

Edited by danielost