Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

State multiculturalism has failed

Persia

Another thing you have to thank the Brits for, the opportunity of living in wonderful Canada, i imagine your eternally grateful to Elizabeth 11 their and our Queen, when you meet the wonderful people of America the one's who don't put Latin, African etc. before American when stating their nationality (the nice ones :)) the chances of their familles coming

from Britain is very high, you might have heard of a couple of familles that originate from my town, Wyatt Earp, the Sutton's & Taylor's, (the feuding hillbillies often portrayed in cartoons) they fought on the ship going over to the new world, John wesley Hardin reputed by many wild west historians to have been the fastest gun in the west, "Remember the Alamo" (you might not know the significance) i wonder how many Americans remember or even know about the Brits who volunteered to stay fight and die in it's defence, no need to tell me about America my ancestors helped build it.

Good to find the actual reason for slavery and the almost extintion of the natives in America. So it was the britons and not Americans as it was implicated by someone other. Thanks for the info, I owe you one.

Different nationalities do put their origin infront of the American or Canadian. They are encouraged to do so and they are proud of it to be Italien, Spanish, African, Bosnian .......American or Canadian. That is why those two countries, USA and Canada, are the best on this planet.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• hetrodoxly

• odas

• Flashbangwollap

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well ofcourse its failed when you have people like the EDL enticing racial hatred than you know somthings gone wrong :innocent:

well ofcourse its failed when you have people like the EDL enticing racial hatred than you know somthings gone wrong :innocent:

the EDL do not stir up racial hatred.

the main spokesperson for the EDL is a man called Gurjamit Singh...a british indian sikh....the leader of their youth wing is a mixed race lad.

so can you explain just how they entice racial hatred when they're full of people from all racial backgrounds.

it's problem is with islamism...sometimes this is seen as an attack on all muslims. even if this was the case they are not stirring racial division up. islam is not a race...it is a religion...and the EDL have certain problems with the religion...NOT with anyones race. that would be the BNP...a genuine bunch of braindead mongs.

the EDL were formed as a protest group in response to the Islamists being allowed to get away with genuinely stirring up religious and racial hatred with various demonstrations where they turned up at troops homecoming parades with signs calling the troops 'baby killers' etc

it is uninformed in the extreme to accuse the EDL of enticing racial hatred.

a typically lazy accusation by a member of what i call 'knee jerk leftists / liberals'.

Really? Have you been to Canada?

The question of whether two disparate groups of people who hold to the same basic principles of "rights and equalities" should be classed as distinct cultures would seem to be the crux of your claim.

The French and English/British (including descendent cultures such as the American) 'cultures' are essentially identical. The French and English/British stereotypes are not.

But the stereotype of a nationality is not the culture those nationals inhabit.

The point the British PM was making was that when there are very different ideas of "rights and equalities" between groups of people - such as between those who have embraced sufferage, and those who have not - then "multiculturalism" cannot work in a State governed by only one 'culture'.

Edited by Leonardo

the EDL do not stir up racial hatred.

the main spokesperson for the EDL is a man called Gurjamit Singh...a british indian sikh....the leader of their youth wing is a mixed race lad.

so can you explain just how they entice racial hatred when they're full of people from all racial backgrounds.

it's problem is with islamism...sometimes this is seen as an attack on all muslims. even if this was the case they are not stirring racial division up. islam is not a race...it is a religion...and the EDL have certain problems with the religion...NOT with anyones race. that would be the BNP...a genuine bunch of braindead mongs.

the EDL were formed as a protest group in response to the Islamists being allowed to get away with genuinely stirring up religious and racial hatred with various demonstrations where they turned up at troops homecoming parades with signs calling the troops 'baby killers' etc

it is uninformed in the extreme to accuse the EDL of enticing racial hatred.

a typically lazy accusation by a member of what i call 'knee jerk leftists / liberals'.

i know tommy robbinsons past and im pretty sure he doesnt talk about it with the rest of his group or i doubt the EDL would be around right now. mr robbinson has his own personnel vendettas againts "muslim" pakistanis in particular, and you talk about how the EDL arnt against other races? explain why racist skinheads from germany, denmark and other countrys attended the recent march in luton? explain why the were carrying plackards saying how superior white people are to the rest? i was there i saw it.

Well when one group of extremist comes out to play, that usually entices another group of extremist to join in on the fun, thus creating a nice little hate-loop.

i know tommy robbinsons past and im pretty sure he doesnt talk about it with the rest of his group or i doubt the EDL would be around right now. mr robbinson has his own personnel vendettas againts "muslim" pakistanis in particular, and you talk about how the EDL arnt against other races? explain why racist skinheads from germany, denmark and other countrys attended the recent march in luton? explain why the were carrying plackards saying how superior white people are to the rest? i was there i saw it.

no you didn't.

placards such as that would not be tolerated...if they had been there they would be all over the press as they love to paint the EDL as racists.

no comment on the multi-ethnic make up of the EDL?

didnt think so.

stop lying to try to back up your point.

there may have been racists from across europe there...but the EDL are not responsible for that and i hope our european cousins took note of Mr Singhs presence along with the attendence of the EDL Sikh division...

the EDL had a big run in with combat 18 and BNP activists last year which ended up with c18 members in hospital.

is it possible for you to admit that the Islamist aims are entirely fascist in nature?

OR are you one of the deluded mugs from the UAF?

Well when one group of extremist comes out to play, that usually entices another group of extremist to join in on the fun, thus creating a nice little hate-loop.

the EDL are not extremists.

"We would rather stand with one proud black patriot than a hundred scumbag racists - that's where we stand"

that's a quote from the leader of the EDL from saturday.

here's the official EDL mission statement:

My link

Believe it or not, white is a culture.

It is the culture of being right is serious business and what must be true for me must be true for everybody else and if not then must be made to be true.

Someone please tell me it this is out of line. Canada is hardly a bright light of multi-culturalism. According to the 2006 census, 85% are white, with 4% Asian, and 3% Black. While in the USA it is 74% white, (64% if you exclude hispanics such as resident Mexicans) 12% Black and 4% Asian. How can a country where whites outnumber the next leading minority by 20 to 1 claim to be super multi-cultural? Just curious.

Britan has a problem with Muslims because they make up 3-4% of the population, yet are so vocal they get like 30-50% of the media attension.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_Kingdom

your basing culture strictly to race. there is no such thing. the united states has a culture unigue to it, england has a culture unigue to it. the same with every other country on the planet. inside of the usa we have people from every country on the planet, they brought their cultures with them, true eventually they become americanized but they are still their own cultures. england and europe havent had that happen inside of their countries as much as the usa has. so their not prepared for it as much as we are. even with that, every time we have a huge influx of one group of people into the country we always throw a fit about it. it is just mexicos turn, although most of them coming into the country are doing so through illegal means.

Good to find the actual reason for slavery and the almost extintion of the natives in America. So it was the britons and not Americans as it was implicated by someone other. Thanks for the info, I owe you one.

Different nationalities do put their origin infront of the American or Canadian. They are encouraged to do so and they are proud of it to be Italien, Spanish, African, Bosnian .......American or Canadian. That is why those two countries, USA and Canada, are the best on this planet.

No mate your lot started the African slave trade hundreds of years before we got involved, and you carried it on long after it had been abolished here, some of your mates still do it,

Well, the tragedy of Canada and American natives hasn't stopped you living there and enjoying the benefits of those who opened the country up and left their bones scattered across the plains?

As i said those who just call themselves American are generally Brits the ones who made it possible for you to live there no wonder you think them great.

As an honouree Canadian you'll know this man well.

If you criticise his music i'll never speak to you again, i might even send my Canadian relatives around to sort you out. :P

No mate your lot started the African slave trade hundreds of years before we got involved, and you carried it on long after it had been abolished here, some of your mates still do it,

Well, the tragedy of Canada and American natives hasn't stopped you living there and enjoying the benefits of those who opened the country up and left their bones scattered across the plains?

As i said those who just call themselves American are generally Brits the ones who made it possible for you to live there no wonder you think them great.

If you criticise his music i'll never speak to you again, i might even send my Canadian relatives around to sort you out. :P

What do you mean with "lot"?

Btw. The last portion of your post, is this a threat?No guts to sort me out yourself? I pay you even the ticket, mate. One way of course.

Listen, jokes byside, I do not like when people threaten me. Please restrain yourself from that in future. We can disagree and have opposite views on things but it does not mean that we can threaten eachother, especialy if we can not back it up.

you mean the brits were the ones who kicked them out, and then let them live or die on their own until they started making money and then taxed them mercilessly.

you mean the brits were the ones who kicked them out, and then let them live or die on their own until they started making money and then taxed them mercilessly.

Good one Daniel. Hahaha. They, brits, should not push this topic at all.

your basing culture strictly to race. there is no such thing. the united states has a culture unigue to it, england has a culture unigue to it. the same with every other country on the planet. inside of the usa we have people from every country on the planet, they brought their cultures with them, true eventually they become americanized but they are still their own cultures. england and europe havent had that happen inside of their countries as much as the usa has. so their not prepared for it as much as we are. even with that, every time we have a huge influx of one group of people into the country we always throw a fit about it. it is just mexicos turn, although most of them coming into the country are doing so through illegal means.

I guess using race is too broad a brush. But the greatest differences fall along racial lines. Asia, Africa, the Americas and Europe.

Do we need to celebrate the differences between Austria and Poland? Should people in England be forced to celebrate a Japanese holiday? That has not happened, but you probably can see my point. Why do we need to celebrate people we have nothing in common with and who are in such a minority as to be far less then 1% of the population? Those people moved to the majorities country, should not they adapt themselves to live there?

Good one Daniel. Hahaha. They, brits, should not push this topic at all.

Are you two being racist in an attempt at humour, or is your antipathy for Britons (simply because they are Britons) heartfelt?

Btw. The last portion of your post, is this a threat?No guts to sort me out yourself? I pay you even the ticket, mate. One way of course.

Listen, jokes byside, I do not like when people threaten me. Please restrain yourself from that in future. We can disagree and have opposite views on things but it does not mean that we can threaten eachother, especialy if we can not back it up.

If you think the last part was serious your a bigger idiot than i thought

and don't come the keyboard warrior with me if we met you'd run a mile.

Could you expand on that?

Are you two being racist in an attempt at humour, or is your antipathy for Britons (simply because they are Britons) heartfelt?

No. Neither one. Just had enough of hetros bs towards anything that is not british.

If you think the last part was serious your a bigger idiot than i thought

and don't come the keyboard warrior with me if we met you'd run a mile.

Well, it does take a bit of brain to post a joke that is understandable.

And yes, of course, huuhuh, I am all scared. I can immagine you as a snotfaced little nobody trying to be cool. It aint working for me. Pull your ears over your head and be quiet.

No wonder multicultralism does not work in UK. You guys can't live with anyone.

Well, it does take a bit of brain to post a joke that is understandable.

And yes, of course, huuhuh, I am all scared. I can immagine you as a snotfaced little nobody trying to be cool. It aint working for me. Pull your ears over your head and be quiet.

No wonder multicultralism does not work in UK. You guys can't live with anyone.

Real men don't make hollow threats on the net, your the abusive one and if we met ... well i know your type, ten a penny.

multiculturalism isn't working because we've got to many puny lightweights like you.

take it easy, the pilgrims really were kicked out, they had a choice to leave or die. i was speaking the truth. nothing to do with racism, since the pilgrims and the brits were the same race, mostly.

if we cant speak the truth then there is no way to learn from history.

No. Neither one. Just had enough of hetros bs towards anything that is not british.

You may feel you have the god given right to criticise my country, it does have many faults and i only defend it if the criticism isn't warranted, i've never once said anything bad about Bosnia, that's because i'm a better man than you.