Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

State multiculturalism has failed

Persia

the one not looking for the power.

That'll be the rather large one asleep in the house of commons then?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• hetrodoxly

• odas

• Flashbangwollap

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That'll be the rather large one asleep in the house of commons then?

na i would say the rather thin one sleeping under a newspaper in the park at night

as long as we have a whole culture that teach their women that they are less than 2nd class citizens we will never get rid of this type of slavery.

Oddly enough...it is the white/European girls that are allegedly being taken advantage of.

Where do you lay the blame on that?

Oddly enough...it is the white/European girls that are allegedly being taken advantage of.

liberals.

liberals.

Could you elaborate on that?

yes, they want us to rely on the government including keeping us out of trouble.

But what exactly means multiculturalism ? is mixing cultures like what happend in U.S. ?

More or less, yes. Due to having had an Empire, Britain extended citizenship to those living within that empire and since it was scattered all over the world the mix of ethnic people in Britain has become very diverse.

However most of the protest is centered around accommodating all and sundry cultural habits of those migrating to these shores when people feel that the migrants should try to blend with our culture.

Help is extended to immigrants which mister average here does not get i.e. translators and people to help the new arrivals get all they are entitled to from the benefits system. This is not extended to the majority of people who have lived here for generations. In general people feel sidelined, particularly when they have paid into the system over their working lives and other people benefit from their labours without having paid into the fund.

Once again though I blame the Politicians for being so naive!? Just as they claim they didn't see the latest financial crash coming? It makes me wonder just who needs Education, Education, Education around here most.

I actually went back to school to brush up on my maths. It was free but too basic for me to benefit much at all. There were some migrants there and fair play to them.

However when I said I was leaving and my reason for going she, my teacher, said there are many here who we are teaching beyond that basic level you are talking about. I left. What would you do?

However when I said I was leaving and my reason for going she, my teacher, said there are many here who we are teaching beyond that basic level you are talking about. I left. What would you do?

I think that Europe without foreigners could never become a great power. who has rebuilt again the Germany, France and England?

Now Europe has to accept this culturas/races mixed, must respect. Europe without Asians and Africans is nothing! it is too late to change the views and strategies against foreigners.

European culture has Enright thanks to the culture of Asia and Africa.

It is useless to discuss more about that.

Thank you for your reply .

I think that Europe without foreigners could never become a great power. who has rebuilt again the Germany, France and England?

Now Europe has to accept this culturas/races mixed, must respect. Europe without Asians and Africans is nothing! it is too late to change the views and strategies against foreigners.

European culture has Enright thanks to the culture of Asia and Africa.

It is useless to discuss more about that.

Thank you for your reply .

To me that is a very misguided assumption... Without migrants where would Europe be? Exactly where it always was. There were very few immigrants in England to spur the Industrial revolution back in the days of Victoria. So where you get the notion Europe was some how trailing behind the rest of the world I don't know. If anything the country has lost ground in world affairs since those days and ever increasing ly so up to now.

Since you believe it's useless to discuss it any further then I won't but do try to think a little deeper than what appear to be your own misconceived ideas.

To me that is a very misguided assumption... Without migrants where would Europe be? Exactly where it always was. There were very few immigrants in England to spur the Industrial revolution back in the days of Victoria. So where you get the notion Europe was some how trailing behind the rest of the world I don't know. If anything the country has lost ground in world affairs since those days and ever increasing ly so up to now.

Since you believe it's useless to discuss it any further then I won't but do try to think a little deeper than what appear to be your own misconceived ideas.

I liked your reply,both of them.

Sir,you're right and I am delighted to see new ideas and new perspectives, I thank you for telling me.

as i said at the beginning the government cant force people to accept each other, they have to do that on their own. that is what has happened in the USA mostly. despite efforts of the KKK, Jesse Jackson or rev. albright or alright which ever the name is. these people want and get power through racism.

• broad: showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent's opinions"
  • having political or social views favoring reform and progress
  • tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
  • a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
  • big: given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday's child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
  • a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
  • free: not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"

However in Britain seen as rather pointless in political awareness and workability because of the growing divide between rich and poor. (That of course is only my interpretation.)

A wise man, (in my opinion) once said, "and when we have finished bringing in our neighbors washing . What are we going to do then?" Or words to that effect. He, of course was pointing to the fact that Britain as an Island needs to sell/export goods in exchange for what doesn't exist in Britain. As yet I haven't seen anything happening to encourage manufacture or jobs to complete the cycle. Indeed the people in government seem once more to have put the cart before the horse or encourage more people into an already saturated market. That market being employment.

Edited by Flashbangwollap

as long as we have a whole culture that teach their women that they are less than 2nd class citizens we will never get rid of this type of slavery.

liberals.

yes, they want us to rely on the government including keeping us out of trouble.

I think the train of thought got lost somewhere or I wasn't very clear. You said that other cultures treat their women like second class citizens and that is why there is this type of slavery. But, according to the reports, it isn't their own women they are exploiting and turning into sex slaves. I maintain that if a family unit raises their child to have self-esteem they wouldn't be vulnerable to the possibility of being trapped in such a situation. Similarly, when a woman chooses a man as a mate that is abusive. Those women always have low self-esteem and think they don't deserve any better or couldn't do any better.

I hope that makes more sense...I'm multitasking at the moment.

Esteem maybe, but big carrot definitely imo. Offer enough cash to someone, anyone and they'll take it. It's greed, fame, and fortune that gets most of them into trouble. Kidnapping should be punished with the death penalty particularly where racketeering is found to be behind it.

I think the train of thought got lost somewhere or I wasn't very clear. You said that other cultures treat their women like second class citizens and that is why there is this type of slavery. But, according to the reports, it isn't their own women they are exploiting and turning into sex slaves. I maintain that if a family unit raises their child to have self-esteem they wouldn't be vulnerable to the possibility of being trapped in such a situation. Similarly, when a woman chooses a man as a mate that is abusive. Those women always have low self-esteem and think they don't deserve any better or couldn't do any better.

I hope that makes more sense...I'm multitasking at the moment.

They don't do it to any woman, just young white girls it's an extreme form of racism, (their own women and girls are locked up at home) It's a bit disingenuous of you to blame the victims many of these girls do come from good familles, these "Asians" of the Muslim persuasion are parasites who take advantage of our liberal ways.

They don't do it to any woman, just young white girls it's an extreme form of racism, (their own women and girls are locked up at home) It's a bit disingenuous of you to blame the victims many of these girls do come from good familles, these "Asians" of the Muslim persuasion are parasites who take advantage of our liberal ways.

I used "women" as general term and I'm not blaming the victim. I'm not going to change your mind, so on this one issue I think we will have to agree to disagree.

All criminals take advantage of our much too liberal ways and court systems.

I see that too but that doesn't over rule the many more who get into hot water off their own initiative. However if the stats prove me wrong then what do we do lockup our daughters?

Pretty much sums up how I feel there.

But I have to say this; the vast majority of young Muslims that I know (and though I do know a great many, there may be a bias here since it's unlikely that one of the hardcore ones would befriend me....) are pretty much the same as anyone else in this country, and not looking for special treatment, sharia law etc, etc.

Edited by Dr Strange

Pretty much sums up how I feel there.

But I have to say this; the vast majority of young Muslims that I know (and though I do know a great many, there may be a bias here since it's unlikely that one of the hardcore ones would befriend me....) are pretty much the same as anyone else in this country, and not looking for special treatment, sharia law etc, etc.

Yes a very good summary. But if you think about what he is saying and imo I think he is saying, it's time to stop giving since it's being used against us and so if the extremists get any more power this will have a landslide effect ending in whatever Islamic code they wish and this in spite of the majority of Muslims being passive at the moment. How if their laws are introduced can they remain passive?