Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Only you forgot, "I'm superman!" Also, while nuking the planet, your too close to the danger and crash and burn almost immediately! The Flag is lost in the ocean while I make my escape...time for a new plan! "Ill be back!" B)

I use my monkey-like intellect to create a hightech diving suit. I get the flag and hang out in my sub deep under the ocean.

I use my monkey-like intellect to create a hightech diving suit. I get the flag and hang out in my sub deep under the ocean.

My Mega - super de-sizing machine is used to make me microscopic in size and I am injected into a Giant squid.

My Mega-super de-sizing machine is put into reverse and used to make the Giant Squid the size of a Multi-storey building… it devours your submarine and as a result you die from a mega heart attack.

I grab the flag and rocket to the surface and up into the air where I use my Acne Jet engine to fly off to my own personal Private Island… patrolled by an elite guard who are devoted to me and my safety.

My Mega - super de-sizing machine is used to make me microscopic in size and I am injected into a Giant squid.

My Mega-super de-sizing machine is put into reverse and used to make the Giant Squid the size of a Multi-storey building… it devours your submarine and as a result you die from a mega heart attack.

I grab the flag and rocket to the surface and up into the air where I use my Acne Jet engine to fly off to my own personal Private Island… patrolled by an elite guard who are devoted to me and my safety.

Unbeknownst to Misty, whilst she is busy faffing about with a years supply of raw calamari, I infiltrate the Island Disguised as Raquel Welch!

Using my fake feminine charms i entice the Guards into the islands holding cell and incapacitate them with the knock out gas secreted in my fake inflateable boobs!.

Changing my disguise to that of one of the guards, i meet Misty at the islands landing strip and offer to take the flag to the vaults for safety.

Thinking I am one of her elite devoted guards she agrees.

Whilst she settles down to hot chocolate and marshmallows in front of her afternoon soap operas, I make good my escape by hydrofoil.

THE FLAG IS MINE! ahhhaaahahahaaahaha!

It is then that glyndowers realizes I replaced part of his hydrofoil with tin foil. I shoot a microwave ray it it. Glyndowers...don't you know you can't microwave tin foil?!?!?! (evil laugh). The vessel sparks and shakes. causing glyndowers to plummet into the ocean below. The flag sails nicely to my grasp, where I await on a shark with a laser beam I stole from Amber. I ride away on the shark.

Oh yeah...I threw glyndowers a preserver...he's fine. blah blah blah.

It is then that glyndowers realizes I replaced part of his hydrofoil with tin foil. I shoot a microwave ray it it. Glyndowers...don't you know you can't microwave tin foil?!?!?! (evil laugh). The vessel sparks and shakes. causing glyndowers to plummet into the ocean below. The flag sails nicely to my grasp, where I await on a shark with a laser beam I stole from Amber. I ride away on the shark.

Oh yeah...I threw glyndowers a preserver...he's fine. blah blah blah.

Quickly chewing a piece of 'OxyGum' i stole from 'Marine Boy' (Google it if you aren't old enough to remember him!) I swim up behind Ghosty and his shark.

I then throw the electric boomerang (also stolen from Marine boy) thus temporarily paralysing both Ghosty and shark.

Remembering his kindness i return the preserver he gave me!

Snatching up the flag I dive down to captain Nemos underwater city to hide out till the coast is clear

Quickly chewing a piece of 'OxyGum' i stole from 'Marine Boy' (Google it if you aren't old enough to remember him!) I swim up behind Ghosty and his shark.

I then throw the electric boomerang (also stolen from Marine boy) thus temporarily paralysing both Ghosty and shark.

Remembering his kindness i return the preserver he gave me!

Snatching up the flag I dive down to captain Nemos underwater city to hide out till the coast is clear

Once again using my sophisticated diving equipment, i dive down to Nemos city and sneak into glyndowers hideout, slip the flag out of his grasp while he snores away. Swims back to my ship and use my helicopter to fly to my desert fortress complete with guards and homing missiles.

Once again using my sophisticated diving equipment, i dive down to Nemos city and sneak into glyndowers hideout, slip the flag out of his grasp while he snores away. Swims back to my ship and use my helicopter to fly to my desert fortress complete with guards and homing missiles.

Waking suddenly I discover that 'Galen's Grandad'post-56114-0-43305500-1297292427_thumb.j has once again thwarted me in my campaign to retain the highly desirable and valuable flag.

This calls for drastic measures!

Taking the number 32 bus, I get off at the nearest stop to the desert fortress, which just happens to be the 'old arabi weapons Souk'

I make my way to honest osama's pre owned terror equipment emporium where I purchase the following:-

1 acme anti homing missile umbrella (as tested at the Al quaida proving grounds in northern afghanistan.

1 acme holographic diversion unit with the 'Fatima school of belly dancing' program

1 industrial sized loofah

5 litres goose fat

a book of 1st class stamps

13 golf balls

the observers book of desert fortress weak points

a box of turkish delight

And...................................................

(Dear readers, whilst he was distracted reading through this load of old tosh, i sneaked in through his fortresses kitchen window and nicked the flag back! :yes: then I jumped back on the bus and fled to my secret hideaway at No 16 blodwyn terrace clarach nr Aberystwyth - Hmm maybe I shouldnt have said that!)

Edited by glyndowers heir

Hearing about glyndower's plan to steal the flag, i jump into my plane, and stay flying through arial fueling.

(Dear readers, whilst he was distracted reading through this load of old tosh, i sneaked in through his fortresses kitchen window and nicked the flag back! :yes: then I jumped back on the bus and fled to my secret hideaway at No 16 blodwyn terrace clarach nr Aberystwyth - Hmm maybe I shouldnt have said that!)

Reading map...reading map....Ok found it! Wait. Where are you? That damn Bracket! :angry:

I wave to Bracket as I unload with a surface to air missile. Catching the flag, I run like hell in the opposite direction.

I wave to Bracket as I unload with a surface to air missile. Catching the flag, I run like hell in the opposite direction.

I jump out at the last minute and pull my parachute just as the plane blows up in an epic explosion. On the way down, i land hard on bat, take the flag and run like hell.

I jump out at the last minute and pull my parachute just as the plane blows up in an epic explosion. On the way down, i land hard on bat, take the flag and run like hell.

You fall into my pitfall trap. I strap on a jet pack and fly to Mount Everest.

My bat-grapple attaches itself to your jet pack. As we land on Mt. Everest I snag the flag and kick your Stormtrooper butt down to the sherpas. I climb into the bat-copter and fly like hell.

My bat-grapple attaches itself to your jet pack. As we land on Mt. Everest I snag the flag and kick your Stormtrooper butt down to the sherpas. I climb into the bat-copter and fly like hell.

Thinking fast, i grab the nearest sherpa and throw him at your helicoptor rotor blades. After the spectacular explosion, i pull the flag from the rubble and ride an ox back to civilization.

Edited by Bracket

Slipping from the wreckage, I use my ultra super secret Yeti call. When my troops are assembled, I instruct them to track you wherever you go.

Finding you in a little cafe in Prague, they alert me to your presence. Slipping the waiter a fifty, he accidently dumps hot coffee in your lap. In your rush to find a sink to dunk the boys, you leave the flag unattended. I take the flag and sic Mongo and TuTu on you to keep you busy. I run like hell as my two Hench-yeti kick the ever living crap out of you.

- But there's a twist and the plot thickens! Why? That wasn't Bracket afterall! It was Ghostfinder enjoying a Latte waiving his pride flag! Mistaken identity? What?! Call Nancy Grace! The rat with wings has been fooled again!

***Back on the mountain Bracket seems to be safe and sound riding the Ox, until....*****

"Ugghhhh this guy is hea..vy!" I think as I carry Bracket on my back. "This Ox disguise has to be my brightest idea ever...here goes..."

I thrust forward with all my strenght causing Bracket to fall head first into the ground and roll down the slippery mountain side and it's rough slopes!

He dropped the Flag! I've got it again! Whooohooo!

"I am a maven!" :D

Goes into hiding.

Edited by Ozzy Valentine

I find the ninja Ozzy. Give you licorice, and take the flag.

Edited by Ghostfinder

Well first, I give my Hench-yetis a stern talking to about their lack of attention to detail.

Then, I track Ghostfinder down using the tracking device I had surgicaly inplanted in his left cheek(not the one on is face).

After that I hire three prostitutes to get him drunker than snot, then have them super glue parts of his anatomy to other parts of his anatomy. Before I leave I say to him, "Now we're even for the fat chick", then I take the flag, and run like hell for my new super secret base. It's so secret, I don't even know where it is.

Well first, I give my Hench-yetis a stern talking to about their lack of attention to detail.

Then, I track Ghostfinder down using the tracking device I had surgicaly inplanted in his left cheek(not the one on is face).

After that I hire three prostitutes to get him drunker than snot, then have them super glue parts of his anatomy to other parts of his anatomy. Before I leave I say to him, "Now we're even for the fat chick", then I take the flag, and run like hell for my new super secret base. It's so secret, I don't even know where it is.

If by super glue you mean...KY Jelly, and those hookers were one hell of a good time...then yes that's what you did.

I throw a banana peal at your feet...slip, slip, feet in air, full 180, and you land....back on your feet?!?!?!? Whoa...I underestimated the bat. Until, what's that? A tear. The bat is crying. You stubbed a toe. In a tantrum, you throw the flag to me. Pouting, and yelling I don't play fair. You run away crying...runnin like hell.

I have the flag.

Lie all you want.

We both know what really happened. You threw the bananna, I slipped and landed on my head. My new bouncy suit immediately bounced me back to my feet. What you thought were tears was just some water from a glass I broke when I slipped. Now here come the fun part, so pay attention. I threw the flag at you, yelled, "!@#$ playing fair" And went for the big gun.

Now, I have to be honest, I expected you to be gone before I got back, but alas, no. You just stood there, looking smug. Right up until I brought out "Freida" my vulcan mini cannon. When she lit off, you dropped the flag and ran for cover. Growing tired of my fun, I took the flag, did my impersonation of the road runner, and ran like hell.

Using my 9MM and my spectacular marksmanship, i shoot the flag clean out of your hand. I then use my secret teleporter device, that i can only use on certain occasions, given to me by the ruler of Nubulas 6 :alien: (you never heard that) to transport to a classified blimp high in the atmosphere guarded by an army of black ops commandos. Oh, and ninjas, can't forget the ninjas. :ph34r:

Edited by Bracket

Because my G6 can easily fly at high altitudes, I shoot your pathetic little militia band of ninjas and commandoes right out of the sky. "Bye bye!" I say as you all crash into the ocean. Oh, but what is this? Is this the flag I swiped gently flowing in the wind? Why yes, it is! I have the flag now, and you are swimming with ninjas and commandoes in shark infested waters. Have fun boys! Next stop for me, secret undergroud bunker with seriously great steel barricades.

Good thing for me, I can run a cutter underwater,(C'mon, I'm the Bat).

Well, Amber, we meet again, thanks for the scorpianby the way, I've named him Alfred.

You may be wondering why I'm not pulling some trick, well, the truth is you've won. I can't defeat you. You've out thought, out flown, just out done me. I quit.

I'll leave now, enjoy the victory.

You think to yourself as I leave, wait it can't be that easy. And you're right, it's not.

You see, while I was seeming to mope and surrender, Alfred was stealing the flag out from under your nose. While you listened to me talk he left and swam like hell for our waiting speed boat. oh, don't worry about the G6, it's missing the wiring harness.