Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Good thing for me, the Tomahawk has three more tires. Not so good for you, however, I watch you swing into the trees, and call in an airstrike. That's right, monkey, Napalm Death. Now, before you say it, yes I know you're hiding. I know you're hoping against hope that I won't find you. I know where you are. Surrounded by my men amidst the bodies of your dead ninjas and even deader zombies. I reclaim my flag. I take the time to remove your hands and feet. I then place a small thermal detonator in your mouth and tape it shut wrapping it 47 times around your head. As you stare wide eyed at me I say my final words to you, "My kung-fu is best".

After the explosion, I smile and board my waiting luxery jet, knowing that I only have a short lived victory. For we all know those aliens won't leave you dead for long. I await your next assault.

Ah, you are so gullable. Didn't you wonder why i didn't say anything during all this? That is because you killed another chimp. Yes! It was look alike! And, while you're too busy with Ghostfinder, i sneak up behind you and steal the flag out of you pocket. I have already snuck out an hour ago and you never noticed!

Damn monkeys, they all look alike to me.

I track your location, using my handy dandy monkey tracker. I realize that you ae a very dangerous foe indeed. Well, I wait for you to begin grooming one of your monkey harem. Then I grab my flag, run like hell for the exit. Only pausing to wire tripwires across it to deal with any pursuit.

Damn monkeys, they all look alike to me.

I track your location, using my handy dandy monkey tracker. I realize that you ae a very dangerous foe indeed. Well, I wait for you to begin grooming one of your monkey harem. Then I grab my flag, run like hell for the exit. Only pausing to wire tripwires across it to deal with any pursuit.

The great thing about being a monkey is that we are much more agile. I jump out the second-story window and land right on you head and begin to viciously maul your face. You drop the flag and i run like hell.

Edited by Bracket

Bat grapple to the ankles, you fall down. I grab the flag and run even more like hell than you.

Bat grapple to the ankles, you fall down. I grab the flag and run even more like hell than you.

I call your name. When you look back i throw a handfull of salt into your fresh facial wounds. While you're rolling around on the ground in pain, i grab the flag and run off.

Catching up to you, Itackle your monkey butt to the ground. Throw a chain on you and sell you to a monkey trainer in Abudabi. I take my flag and run like hell, laughing at the visions of you clanging two cymbals together.

Catching up to you, Itackle your monkey butt to the ground. Throw a chain on you and sell you to a monkey trainer in Abudabi. I take my flag and run like hell, laughing at the visions of you clanging two cymbals together.

I bribe the monkey trainer to slam into you with his van. I shoot him in the head then get out and pull the flag out of your hand, which is still stuck under the van. I then steal your batarang and use it to swing to the roofs and run off.

Edited by Bracket

Batarangs are for throwing, not for swinging, you realize too late as I stand over you, taking my flag back.

Batarangs are for throwing, not for swinging, you realize too late as I stand over you, taking my flag back.

I catch your eye, dressed as Cat-woman, when I shoot a dart filled with sleeping potent potion which lodges in your neck and you drop. Casually, I stroll up and carry the flag away to my waiting Limousine and drive off into the sunset.

I catch your eye, dressed as Cat-woman, when I shoot a dart filled with sleeping potent potion which lodges in your neck and you drop. Casually, I stroll up and carry the flag away to my waiting Limousine and drive off into the sunset.

What a brilliant plan Misty! Ha...how could it ever get foiled...you think to yourself as you sip your champagne. Sip, sip, sip. Yummy to your tummy isn't it? You look out the window of your fancy pantsy limo. Gleefully thinking to yourself...oh, look at me, I got the flag.

Hmmmmmm. I think we missed the turn. "Driver" "Oh excuse me driver." The partition between the front and back opens. A voice says, "Yes Daffy?" Odd...I can't see the driver, oh what's his name...Clifford? It is so dark up there. "Driver did we miss the turn?" The driver responds, "Oh no, we're going right where we need to go." The light in the front turns on. There you glimpse a sight that stops your heart, that makes you tremble in fear...it is not Clifford...it is Ghost!. You have heard about Ghost. Dreamed about him. Now, there he is in the front seat. You scream, "No!" The partition closes.

"No!" The gas comes in from the vents. You try to get the doors open. You can't. Getting weaker...weaker...asleep. You awake. Groggy. You hear seagulls. As you come to, you realize you are sitting. You awaken more. You are naked, on a lawn chair, on a beach. You have a glass of champagne in your hand. You look around, you are on an empty beach. You look down, there is a champagne bottle in a bucket of ice.

There is a card with the bottle. You open it up. It reads..."Hope you enjoy the sun. I took the liberty of flying you to a little known deserted Island off of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the Champagne. Compliments of...Ghost." Hahahhahahahahhahahahhaha!

GThousands of miles away. Ghost flies through the air on his air moped...with...the...flag. Suck it!

What a brilliant plan Misty! Ha...how could it ever get foiled...you think to yourself as you sip your champagne. Sip, sip, sip. Yummy to your tummy isn't it? You look out the window of your fancy pantsy limo. Gleefully thinking to yourself...oh, look at me, I got the flag.

Hmmmmmm. I think we missed the turn. "Driver" "Oh excuse me driver." The partition between the front and back opens. A voice says, "Yes Daffy?" Odd...I can't see the driver, oh what's his name...Clifford? It is so dark up there. "Driver did we miss the turn?" The driver responds, "Oh no, we're going right where we need to go." The light in the front turns on. There you glimpse a sight that stops your heart, that makes you tremble in fear...it is not Clifford...it is Ghost!. You have heard about Ghost. Dreamed about him. Now, there he is in the front seat. You scream, "No!" The partition closes.

"No!" The gas comes in from the vents. You try to get the doors open. You can't. Getting weaker...weaker...asleep. You awake. Groggy. You hear seagulls. As you come to, you realize you are sitting. You awaken more. You are naked, on a lawn chair, on a beach. You have a glass of champagne in your hand. You look around, you are on an empty beach. You look down, there is a champagne bottle in a bucket of ice.

There is a card with the bottle. You open it up. It reads..."Hope you enjoy the sun. I took the liberty of flying you to a little known deserted Island off of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the Champagne. Compliments of...Ghost." Hahahhahahahahhahahahhaha!

GThousands of miles away. Ghost flies through the air on his air moped...with...the...flag. Suck it!

Oh darn it!

Thinking of misty dressed as catwoman :wub: has made me totally forget how I was going to get that damn flag back!

Never mind it will come back to me, now where did I put the catnip and that giant squeeky mouse? Oh Misteeeee! :devil:

Oh darn it!

Thinking of misty dressed as catwoman :wub: has made me totally forget how I was going to get that damn flag back!

Never mind it will come back to me, now where did I put the catnip and that giant squeeky mouse? Oh Misteeeee! :devil:

Throws the catnip in your face. Now I have the flag.

Throws the catnip in your face. Now I have the flag.

Hmmmm....well that's great. I'm sure glyndowers appreciates that, but he didn't have the flag. Not sure what you took, but I still have the flag. Enjoy the catnip glyndowers. :)

Hmmmm....well that's great. I'm sure glyndowers appreciates that, but he didn't have the flag. Not sure what you took, but I still have the flag. Enjoy the catnip glyndowers. :)

Pushes your face into the mud. Now I have the flag....so there!!!

Pushes your face into the mud. Now I have the flag....so there!!!

Fair enough. Kinda sucked I went through all that to get it...but that's the way it goes I guess. :wacko:

Damn Catwoman costume, damn feminine wles, gets me everytime.

Rocketgirl, knowing that her silly scheme work only because she's a girl, is greatly suprised when the Bat(that's me) swoops down grabbing both her and the flag. Just as soon as she realizes what's happened, I drop her waist deep in wet cement, and swing into the night with my flag.

Sighing in relief, she doesn't notice Guido and Vinnie approach, they pick her up in the cement and drop her into the nearest river. That should give her time to cook up a new scheme.

Damn Catwoman costume, damn feminine wles, gets me everytime.

Rocketgirl, knowing that her silly scheme work only because she's a girl, is greatly suprised when the Bat(that's me) swoops down grabbing both her and the flag. Just as soon as she realizes what's happened, I drop her waist deep in wet cement, and swing into the night with my flag.

Sighing in relief, she doesn't notice Guido and Vinnie approach, they pick her up in the cement and drop her into the nearest river. That should give her time to cook up a new scheme.

Ha Ha! Take that Rocketgirl...have fun in the water. Suck it!

As "the1truebat" glides above the frenzied crowd, he feels a sharp, piercing pain through his chest and immediately crashes into a window, through a building, and into some office desks and equipment. The flag is on the floor. What happened? The1truebat reaches to touch what struck him, it's an arrow. He winces in pain. He begins to fade out, his face against the marble floors....a light..he hears the hard steps get closer and closer...it's Mistydawn still wearing the catwoman suit! She smiles a devious smile and bends down to grab the FLAG. "You didn't think it was gonna be that easy did you.." Mistydawn walks over to someone in the shadows..."Here you go..now where's my money?"

Ozzy steps into the dim light. I GRAB the Flag. "Thanks.." I hand over the suitcase full of cash.

Mistydawn - " I'll stay here to count it on this desk here and I'll take care of the bat."

I walk away and then pause for a sec still looking towards the doorway. "You didn't happen to watch KillBill 2?"

Mistydawn raises her eyebrow as she counts the money sitting cutely on the desk.." No...why?"

Ozzy - "No reason...hah..why spoil the surprise?"

As I dissapear with the FlAG we hear a snake hisss....and Mistydawn screaming in horror.....:devil:

Edited by Ozzy Valentine

Yanking the arrow out of my chest, I regain my feet to see what the screaming's all about.

Seeing the snake, well, she did shoot me, let her deal with it. I race after Ozzy.

Catching up to him as he reaches the entrance, I throw an explosive batarang, the concussion knocks the flag from his grasp and jams it in the revolving door rendering it unoperational.

He turns, a smirk on his face, "What'd you do with Misty?", he asks.

"I decided to let her work out her own issues." I reply.

He chuckles in suprise, "Left her to die, huh? That's not like you, Bats. Have I finally gotten to you that much?"

I sigh, weary from the constant battle, "Yeah, you have. It's time to settle up, Ozzy."

He smiles, "How you want to do this, Bats?"

I return the smile, unnerving him a bit, "No guns, no explosives, no elaborate plans. Just you and me?"

"You're on.", His voice is a snarl.

The next several minute would put Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Tony Jaa, and Jackie Chan to shame. Never before has anyone witnessed a battle of such epic proportions.

Pausing for breath, Ozzy turns to me and says, "Damn, Bats, this is getting us no where fast."

"You're right, " I agree, slamming the arrow through his chest and into his heart. I watch the head come out the other side. Ozzy looks up at me with a look of confusion.

"It's not a gun, It's not an explosive, it's not even all that elaborate." I say easing him to the ground.

"What is it?" He croaks out.

"It's a lesson", I answer, "One you'll never forget." I take my flag, hop on the Tomahawk and head for the cave.

Edited by the1truebat

Yanking the arrow out of my chest, I regain my feet to see what the screaming's all about.

Seeing the snake, well, she did shoot me, let her deal with it. I race after Ozzy.

Catching up to him as he reaches the entrance, I throw an explosive batarang, the concussion knocks the flag from his grasp and jams it in the revolving door rendering it unoperational.

He turns, a smirk on his face, "What'd you do with Misty?", he asks.

"I decided to let her work out her own issues." I reply.

He chuckles in suprise, "Left her to die, huh? That's not like you, Bats. Have I finally gotten to you that much?"

I sigh, weary from the constant battle, "Yeah, you have. It's time to settle up, Ozzy."

He smiles, "How you want to do this, Bats?"

I return the smile, unnerving him a bit, "No guns, no explosives, no elaborate plans. Just you and me?"

"You're on.", His voice is a snarl.

The next several minute would put Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Tony Jaa, and Jackie Chan to shame. Never before has anyone witnessed a battle of such epic proportions.

Pausing for breath, Ozzy turns to me and says, "Damn, Bats, this is getting us no where fast."

"You're right, " I agree, slamming the arrow through his chest and into his heart. I watch the head come out the other side. Ozzy looks up at me with a look of confusion.

"It's not a gun, It's not an explosive, it's not even all that elaborate." I say easing him to the ground.

"What is it?" He croaks out.

"It's a lesson", I answer, "One you'll never forget." I take my flag, hop on the Tomahawk and head for the cave.

It's cold in the cave. I think back upon my life. I'm gettin older. This whole no anchor thing. Probably was the right thing to do. I don't get lonely much. I have women I meet with. Can't get serious. Assassin have to be ready to leave, to move at any moment. Still...not gettin any younger. When I was young this was thrillin. I've taken out the worst people...try not to let money be the only thing that steers me. No women, no children. Like John Rain taught me.

The cave opens. In comes bat in the Tomahawk. Bat gets out. Looks a little soar I think to myself. He's like me. Alone.

He steps to the platform. I could fight him. Done it before. It's gettin old. I repel down and as I do so I drop a flash bang. Bat drops. I land on him. I don't want to hurt him. I take is back...choke him out. Take the flag. Two people bidding on this. Have to decide who gets it.

Ghost goes into the night. Below me the soft pur of my air moped. Night bat. If you know what's good for you you'll stop searching for what you can't keep. Night bat.

Damn, sucker punched in my own cave.

As I follow Ghostfinder into the night, I consider my options. A, Sexy hitchhiker, nah, been done. B, L.A.W, nah, been done. C, Fake tunnel, been done too...To hell with it. Both my boots connect with the back of Ghostfinders head, before he can recover, I say these profound words to him, "Tag, your it, baggy eyes."

As I await my next challenge, I remember why I do this. It's not fame, it's not power, it's not anything, except for the satisfaction of whoopin' someone's ass and causing general chaos and mayhem.

Underestimated him. Won't happen again. Man...I feel like I'm gettin slow. I ache. Soar. That wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. Phone rings. It's Ozzy. "Ghost, I know where he is, but more importantly, I know where he'll be."

"Spill it Oz." I hang up. Who'd a thought? Bat will be attending the opening of the Gothic Museum. Interesting.

Two days later...I verify he's there. Yep. Not really all that surprising. He's been doin less and less crime fightin laze. He's gettin fat and happy in his gig. A little too much. Always like to be able to make good on a contract without confrontation.

I slip into the cave easy enough. The laser grid is so 2010. I rock climb the wall, and crawl along the roof. There's the flag. Exactly as I would of expected. Right out in the open. Smug b@stard. I grab the flag. Leave my callin card. "Compliments of Ghost."

I leave the cave. Jump on my moped boat. Gotta make it to the drop off in Shanghai. A lot of money on this flag. Gotta get it there. I flip on my mobile, check the screen. Laugh, there's bat, accepting an award for his service. You've earned it. Just not your day bat. Not your day.

Edited by Ghostfinder

It's the little tings you miss, Ghostfinder.

You never once asked why I didn't heighten security on the flag, tsk, tsk, tsk.

When you left the cave with my flag it activated the tracking device. When you offloaded the flag in Shanghai, it activated the explosive device. Clearing the debris from the dockyards, I reclaim my flag. Damn, Man, you can't beat the Bat.

It's the little tings you miss, Ghostfinder.

You never once asked why I didn't heighten security on the flag, tsk, tsk, tsk.

When you left the cave with my flag it activated the tracking device. When you offloaded the flag in Shanghai, it activated the explosive device. Clearing the debris from the dockyards, I reclaim my flag. Damn, Man, you can't beat the Bat.

Just then, in Shanghai, a big old bat feels a tap on his shoulder, turning he hears the words, “You are dethpicible!” and Daffy, along with the cast of the recent Warner bros cartoon “Daffy Rules the world” (everyone but Bugs) jump on him. Daffy then jumps into a Rocket bound for outer space, with the flag now encased in a metal safe onboard, the combination to which is only known by Daffy.