Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Just then, in Shanghai, a big old bat feels a tap on his shoulder, turning he hears the words, “You are dethpicible!” and Daffy, along with the cast of the recent Warner bros cartoon “Daffy Rules the world” (everyone but Bugs) jump on him. Daffy then jumps into a Rocket bound for outer space, with the flag now encased in a metal safe onboard, the combination to which is only known by Daffy.

in disguise as my alter ego 'Marvin the Martian' I let loose with my ACME discombobulator which vapourises both rocket and safe leaving daffy floating helplessly unable to reach the flag

I leap onto my 'Lil Jim Dandy' one man flying saucer, (see my avatar's left hand!) I gently putter up to claim my prize,

However, totally traumatised by the sight of Daffy in a catwoman costume, I zoom off to rehab - totally forgetting to grab the flag.

so it's still there for first come first served!

in disguise as my alter ego 'Marvin the Martian' I let loose with my ACME discombobulator which vapourises both rocket and safe leaving daffy floating helplessly unable to reach the flag

I leap onto my 'Lil Jim Dandy' one man flying saucer, (see my avatar's left hand!) I gently putter up to claim my prize,

However, totally traumatised by the sight of Daffy in a catwoman costume, I zoom off to rehab - totally forgetting to grab the flag.

Shaking my head in pity at glyndower's psychological weakness. I stroll up, and grab the flag and go back to my desert fortress.

Daffy, mask on, armoured suited encased and floating like a dream... snatches flag (eat "hit and die Mr broom-handled Harry Potter) and with acne -charged heels of fire, speeds off to a remote island on earth to celebrate.

(ps... if mr BatMan gets bitten by a cockroache, is he then called mr BatCock?):rofl:

Daffy, mask on, armoured suited encased and floating like a dream... snatches flag (eat "hit and die Mr broom-handled Harry Potter) and with acne -charged heels of fire, speeds off to a remote island on earth to celebrate.

(ps... if mr BatMan gets bitten by a cockroache, is he then called mr BatCock?):rofl:

I laugh as i watch you on a monitor in my desert fortress as you grab the fake flag i knew you'd mistake for the real thing. :lol:

Edited by Bracket

I laugh as i watch you on a monitor in my desert fortress as you grab the fake flag i knew you'd mistake for the real thing. :lol:

As you were laughing, I laugh at you. Like a Ghost I sneak into your fortress...basically a tree fort with blankets over clothes lines for walls. By "monitor" you mean you peak in between two blankets. I grab the real flag a and speed of on my ATV moped.

As you were laughing, I laugh at you. Like a Ghost I sneak into your fortress...basically a tree fort with blankets over clothes lines for walls. By "monitor" you mean you peak in between two blankets. I grab the real flag a and speed of on my ATV moped.

Haha, you have fallen for yet another one of my traps. As you look closely at the flag, you notice i have once again glued a fake flag to a stick of dynamite. I laugh once again from my real desert fortress as i press the detonator and watch the explosion from another monitor.

Edited by Bracket

Haha, you have fallen for yet another one of my traps. As you look closely at the flag, you notice i have once again glued a fake flag to a stick of dynamite. I laugh once again from my real desert fortress as i press the detonator and watch the explosion from another monitor.

You think I didn't expect that. I ride away with the real flag and watch the explosion behind me...I left the dynamite for you. Sucka!

You think I didn't expect that. I ride away with the real flag and watch the explosion behind me...I left the dynamite for you. Sucka!

Oh, you are so naive. How could you be in two locations at once, since the "tree house" is in a forest, and my fortress is in the desert?! Yet another fraudulent flag. :yes:

Edited by Bracket

Laughing like a drain in rehab,

I read all the exploits of the poor saps who thought they had got the flag after I abandoned Daffy in space in post 151!

The fools will never guess where I hid the real flag back then on my way to this place

(for Rehab read Paris Hilton and I don't mean the streaky publicity junkie!)

once my holiday is over I will recover the flag and quietly retire with it in the land of my fathers.

Oh, you are so naive. How could you be in two locations at once, since the "tree house" is in a forest, and my fortress is in the desert?! Yet another fraudulent flag. :yes:

Oh Bracket, Bracket Bracket...whatever you want to call it. If you consider that sand box a desert so be it. Yes, I got the flag from your desert fortress. This - no the flag is fake - thing you have goin on must be reassuring to you. Gives you a reason not to set down the PS3 controller and actually do something. As you tell yourself this I am flying away on my air moped with the REAL flag. You just stay there and keep playing your cartoon games.

Oh Bracket, Bracket Bracket...whatever you want to call it. If you consider that sand box a desert so be it. Yes, I got the flag from your desert fortress. This - no the flag is fake - thing you have goin on must be reassuring to you. Gives you a reason not to set down the PS3 controller and actually do something. As you tell yourself this I am flying away on my air moped with the REAL flag. You just stay there and keep playing your cartoon games.

Watches as you crash your moped into a very tall wall. Then takes the flag and laugh at you because you weren't watching where you were going. Then runs off with the flag and ride my bike to a safe location with the flag.

As you arrive to your safe haven, you notice a dead bird on your front lawn..

You take a closet look leaving the Flag on the kitchen table "No one will find me" you think as you approach the bird...."Poor thing." You whisper as you pick it up to dispose of it. When you turn around you go into shock as I drive the Flag into your stomach driving the air out of your lungs. You can't breathe, your sight is fading ..you fall to the ground in shock and horror.."Et tu, Ozzy Valentine?" You passout from the trauma.

"This will teach you to mess with a true evildoer! I will do ANYTHING to keep this Flag!!

I climb my nearby Motorcycle and speed off into the night! :devil:

As you arrive to your safe haven, you notice a dead bird on your front lawn..

You take a closet look leaving the Flag on the kitchen table "No one will find me" you think as you approach the bird...."Poor thing." You whisper as you pick it up to dispose of it. When you turn around you go into shock as I drive the Flag into your stomach driving the air out of your lungs. You can't breathe, your sight is fading ..you fall to the ground in shock and horror.."Et tu, Ozzy Valentine?" You passout from the trauma.

"This will teach you to mess with a true evildoer! I will do ANYTHING to keep this Flag!!

I climb my nearby Motorcycle and speed off into the night! :devil:

Of course not switching on your headlight was a fatal error

as you discovered when the cheesewire I stretched across the road sliced off your head!

Wiping the blood and gore off the flag I Saunter away cross country arriving eventually at a non descript little motel where I wait for everyone to lose interest in this thread!

Of course not switching on your headlight was a fatal error

as you discovered when the cheesewire I stretched across the road sliced off your head!

Wiping the blood and gore off the flag I Saunter away cross country arriving eventually at a non descript little motel where I wait for everyone to lose interest in this thread!

As we slowly zoom out of the gory scene the UM audience notice sparks coming out of the sliced head. Another twist?

Why indeed, it's not Ozzy, it's a robot clone sent by the real Ozzy ...

** We cut back to the scene after Ozzy took off in his motorcycle.

I park on the side of the road and turn off the headlights. We watch in disbelief as Ozzy hands the helmet over to one of his cleverly modeled clones. He hands The Clone a fake Flag, "Careful with this one, it's a ticking time bomb, literally!" The real Ozzy takes the REAL FLAG and teleports to an undisclosed location.

He knows it's Saturday therefore, it will be a slow day and the thread will never die. I sit on a chair in the undisclosed location drinking a beer waiting with the Flag and a shotgun closeby, sitting, waiting in the dark. I laugh to myself thinking, poor idiot with the fake flag. B)

Ozzy hears a noise. Being the alert person he is, he immediately focuses in on the noise. I pop out of the shadows. "It's Ghost, OZ." You see me. I ask you why you have betrayed me. "Ghost, I have no friends. I do what I want for the flag." I take a step closer and you bring up the shot gun point it at my chest. "You won't shoot me Oz."

Click goes the gun. "Well, I guess you would." "Oz...you've been sleepin for an hour, I unloaded the gun." Coward that you are, you get up to run and fall on the ground. "I also duct taped your feet together." You cry as a pick up the flag and speed away on my moped. Suck it! Ghost prevails again. FYI...yes, this is the real flag.

Even with all that planning, you've still made a mistake. You "speed" of onthe moped, only to feel it pulled out from under you. What's this, the Bat has pulled some cheesy 80's movie trick. Damn right he did. While you were torturing Ozzy, I was hooking a cable to the underside of your moped. You fall, I take my flag, you get sent to some non disclosable black military sight. They have questions that you have no answers for. Have fun.

"Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!" Is what the soldiers hear before they get a chance to interrogate Ghost.

"You two stay here and guard him!" The General yells towards two soldiers. They nod as the others head towards the the outside perimeter. We hear their boots stomping towards the exits, flooding the outside areas. They search around and find nothing. Meanwhile, Ghost is sweating as the guys point their guns at his head..The Lights dim and the soldiers collapse to their deaths suddenly. Ghost is confused and makes a run for it. He looks back once and is met with a white flash across his eyes and collapses as well.

Elsewhere in a Batcave, 1truebat is drinking his girly wine admiring the Flag, congratulating himself on being a master in his field of Flag hunting. The ground begins to shake...."What's going on?!" He screams. He is struck by shards of rock falling from the ceiling and is knocked out.

1truebat wakes up to find himself atop of high building, tied up as the wind blows across his limb body. "Hey batboy...how are you feeling?" 1truebat stares in disbelief as he sees Ozzy carring the flag and walking towards him.

"I know you didn't think it would be that easy? But don't worry...your not alone." I point across the way on top of the other edge of the building, we see Ghost tied up as well, shaking, crying..."Why are you doing this?!"

Ozzy responds, "Simply put, because I'M BETTER THAN YOU! You used to be my pal Ghost, but you should know...in the end..there can only be one dominant player in this game and that's ME!" With that, I shoot 1truebat on the shoulder causing him to fall to his death ....we hear people screaming below at the horror of his broken body splats across their faces! Ghost, terrified, pleads for mercy...

Ozzy : "hmmm not sure if I have one bullet, or none..." Click...click....click...

Ghost screams for help. Maybe I won't shoot you after all.

I grab the flag and stare at you calmly....Ghost is relieved, there is some human left in Oz....

WRONG!

I drive the Flag through his head killing Ghost instantly. Using my left foot, I kick his dead body off the Flag throwing it off the building in dramatic fashion. More screams are heard down below. I look down and smile as the crowds roar, terrified at two dead Flag Hunters lay there..lifeless and bloodied.

"I win."

:devil:

Edited by Ozzy Valentine

"Wine? Scream? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Maybe you should have stayed in Arkham a little longer.

I admit, the the cave in was a nice touch. The building, was a little cliched, but serviceable. Really well planned out, for a third grader.

Once again you fail to finish the job. The cape is a glider. You can't kill me, I'm a franchise player."

"I remember a previuos encounter, you claimed to be supernatural. So I brought presents. Silver and gold phosphorous filled bullets, a wooden stake carved from the true cross, one Excalibur for easy head removal, one heavy brick jammed in your jaw, one peice of kryptonite(just in case), and one helluva big fire.

Remember, Ozzy, I can beat you any time I want, I'm the Bat, and you're just practice."

Those were the last words you heard before eveythig went dark.

The flag is mine, again.

"Wine? Scream? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Maybe you should have stayed in Arkham a little longer.

I admit, the the cave in was a nice touch. The building, was a little cliched, but serviceable. Really well planned out, for a third grader.

Once again you fail to finish the job. The cape is a glider. You can't kill me, I'm a franchise player."

"I remember a previuos encounter, you claimed to be supernatural. So I brought presents. Silver and gold phosphorous filled bullets, a wooden stake carved from the true cross, one Excalibur for easy head removal, one heavy brick jammed in your jaw, one peice of kryptonite(just in case), and one helluva big fire.

Remember, Ozzy, I can beat you any time I want, I'm the Bat, and you're just practice."

Those were the last words you heard before eveythig went dark.

The flag is mine, again.

Luckily the flag pole only glanced my head...enough to hurt like hell though...and stun me. Next thing I know I'm falling from the building. Sure death. To end like this?!?!? Especially at the hands of Oz? A former friend. An ally. Well...it was a good life. A lonely one though. Guess I never will settle down after all. I took a lot of people out. Considered a great assassin...the best. It's time to see what that got me.

Wait...what's that? It's bat. Gliding down. I dip down, head first. If...I...can just reach him. I do . I grab on to bat. I startle him but he still has quick reflexes. Damn, he's fast. He tries to throw me off. I hang on. When we're a couple stories up, I jump. I land on my feet.

I'm bruised and hurt. I've been worse. Time to retreat for a bit. I go to my hideout. To wait. Trust no one. Back to basics. Sh&t just got serious.

Edited by Ghostfinder

Although my plan didn't go exactly as planned, I pride myself in having damaged Ghostfinder and bruised 1truebat's ego. But I'm not finished yet. I failed this time, but the future doesn't look great for 1truebat as the UM audience sees me pull out a black book, in it we see a list of names, Penguin, Bane, The Joker.... "We're not finished, not by a longshot...I'll be back and that Flag will be mine..this will be Oz Country very soon..." :devil:

Edited by Ozzy Valentine

Meanwhile, back in the bat cave… something stirs. It’s Daffy hiding under the big oak desk and as the bat undresses and puts on his Armani suit, laying the flag on his desk, Daffy stiffles a snicker.

Batty, heads off to meet up with his Accountants and Daffy pops up, snatches the flag and borrows the bat mobile to get home. Not being all that at the driving lark, can’t work out how to stop the bat mobile so jumps ship at the duck pond and the mobile sinks to bottom of pond. Cooly strolls of with flag held high flapping in the breeze.

Yum, I feel like eating some duck tonight! I shoot daffy, pluck and boil her, and wipe my mouth with the flag I now possess. Mmmm, she was tasty!

Edited by Amberlight

Unbeknown to the little rodent, the duck she just ate was Daffy's dearest cousin. Now Daffy, being a bit of a humanitarian, pummels the rodent into the mud and leaves it unconcious. Taking the flag, jumps into a waiting speed-boat and takes off into the sunset. MINE!

Well since Daffy duck is actually male, he is naturally p***ed at being referred to as a "she" and does not like being impersonated by his cousin.

So with the help of Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn They do a James Bond on Daffy's cousin and blow up the speed boat and take the flag which somehow (don't ask me how cause I dont know I wasn't there, I swear it. I was home watching Criminal minds at the time) anyway the flag survives the bombing of the boat and the Real Daffy and company take the flag and sail away.

The speedboat was manned by "Speedy Gonzalies" hired by me, original Daffy. Yep made it into the sunset post haste. Don't tend to get p***ed for long, short periods maybe, but life is toooo funny to stay that way! Still MINE!