Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Out of respect for the birth of my youngest niece this morning, I will refrain from opening duck season early. See you tomorrow.

Sleep well, Duck.

Out of respect for the birth of my youngest niece this morning, I will refrain from opening duck season early. See you tomorrow.

Sleep well, Duck.

post-58664-0-19086900-1297705122_thumb.jYou wouldn't really hurt me, would You?

Edited by Mistydawn

No, not really.

However, pointing over your head to distract you, I throw a bag over your eyes. Then I put you intoa wooden crate and address it to Timbuktu. After paying the postage, you get shipped away, and I get my flag. Feeling bad about it , however, I change the shipping address at the last minute, for no one should be alone and away from home on valentines.

Happy Valentines day, enjoy the respite.

No, not really.

However, pointing over your head to distract you, I throw a bag over your eyes. Then I put you intoa wooden crate and address it to Timbuktu. After paying the postage, you get shipped away, and I get my flag. Feeling bad about it , however, I change the shipping address at the last minute, for no one should be alone and away from home on valentines.

Happy Valentines day, enjoy the respite.

Ahh shucks... so where did you send me??

First thing in the moring you'll fly first class from Gotham to Panama City Florida. Where you'll be met by several porters, ready to show your cabin on a whirlwind tour aound the world. You'll enjoy a two week, all epense paid,cruise, that's right 13 days and 14 nights aboard the S.S. Whosyourdaddy. Where you'll mingle and meet exciting singles.

While things are getting mushy between the duck and the bat, i grab the flag with no one noticing and clime to the top of the tallest building i can find.

Stupid monkey.

As Bracket climbs the building, I am inspired. I assemble my troops and race to my bi-plane to launch my assault.

We've seen this movie.

After a furious battle, Bracket falls from the top of the building, dead. People gather around to stare at the dead monkey.

Ghostfinder walks over to him and says, "Twas beauty that killed the beast"

Smacking him in the back of the head, I say, "Nope, I'm pretty sure it was the bullets"

I take my flag and walk off.

First thing in the moring you'll fly first class from Gotham to Panama City Florida. Where you'll be met by several porters, ready to show your cabin on a whirlwind tour aound the world. You'll enjoy a two week, all epense paid,cruise, that's right 13 days and 14 nights aboard the S.S. Whosyourdaddy. Where you'll mingle and meet exciting singles.

Spending time in rehab (caused by the sight of Daffy dressed as catwoman) has made me understand and appreciate the simpler things in life!

So I just walk up to the Bat and simply empty the clip of my 9mm into the space below his armoured cowl.

Stopping only to appreciate the way the rounds ricoched around the inside leaving very little for reconstructive surgery to go on,

I remove the flag from his utility belt and head for Zion, I know that Neo, Trinity, Morpheous and the gang will give me sanctuary there.

'Hello operator, I need a door pronto!'

Edited by glyndowers heir

Mr. Glyndower.

I have to say, I'm somewhat impressed. Your plan was simple, direct, and nicely executed...except for one tiny detail. It seems that your stint in rehab has unhinged you just a bit more to the crazy side of things.

While you did cause some damage, they were simple flesh wounds. You see your time in rehab seriously affected your combat skills. The rattling you heard was richochets from your terrible aim, the shakes are a horrible thing. The damage you caused, all in your mind. Your "sanctuary" doesn't exist.

Unfortunately for you, I'm still alive, and you have something I want.

post-58664-0-11540800-1297792012_thumb.jNote to self...send postcards to the Bat and one to the monkey... Edited by Mistydawn

Giving the bat time to think i'm dead and he's won, i sneak into the batcave, shoot him from head to toe with Mr. Freeze's gun, and run off with the flag. :w00t:

Giving the bat time to think i'm dead and he's won, i sneak into the batcave, shoot him from head to toe with Mr. Freeze's gun, and run off with the flag. :w00t:

Hiding at the entrance to the Batcave I stick out my leg and trip the monkey up.

As he lies dazed on the floor I rearrange his features with a blow from my trusty shovel and then proceed to reduce the overall distance between his ears to zero with a flurry of further blows.

I take the flag, spray it with the Bats 'Inviso-Bat spray ' to hide it and steal the Batplane pointing it roughly in the direction of Rio de Janero

Unfortunately for you two genius's, I didn't have the flag. Glyndower still had it. So now, not only have you not learned to read, you've peaked my interest back into this flag game.

I trigger the explosives in the bat-plane. And Glyndower, it's my inviso-spray, I can see it. I take my flag and toughen my defenses.

Come and get it ladies.

Unfortunately for you two genius's, I didn't have the flag. Glyndower still had it. So now, not only have you not learned to read, you've peaked my interest back into this flag game.

I trigger the explosives in the bat-plane. And Glyndower, it's my inviso-spray, I can see it. I take my flag and toughen my defenses.

Come and get it ladies.

I am fully aware that I still had the flag, I didnt say I took it from Bracket,

I just pounded his swede for old times sake and then sprayed the flag I already had!

Shortly after take off, I noticed your self destruct gizmo and used the Bat-ejector seat and bat-parachute to glide down to the ground behind you, as you busied yourself with your defences.

Then I used the same Shovel to stove in your Bat-noggin and regained the flag (spotting it using anti Bat-inviso spray goggles).

Impersonating your voice, I call Alfred to bring the stately Wayne manor Rolls Royce to the cave entrance. Out of respect for the old boy I merely stun him with the shovel and make good my escape!

My flag I believe gentlemen!

Edited by glyndowers heir

"You shouldn't have scratched my Rolls", My voice finally cuts through the ringing in your ears.

In case you're wondering, I tracked my car. Waited for you to start climbing out, then introduced you to a piece of old hickory(that's an axe handle for those who don't know).

Two in the head, one to the crotch. I take my flag, and ignite the car(Who wants a scratched rolls royce?),and head for home.

Care to try again?

It's dark and raining, a roaring thunder that seems to shake the ground as the1TrueBat speeds away in his black and shiny Batmobile. Nice Flag too. Somehow, it's gotten a lot more shinier since this game started, and a hell of a lot more valuable.

As he makes his way into his brand new BatCave, The1TrueBat notices his cellphone, light flashing, he's got a message. A video message. His cellphone is unlike anything we've yet to see in the public, although our androids are quite impressive. He presses view and the video commences...Penguin!? :w00t:

"Good Evening Batman! Let me make the. 'direct approach' eh? There's explosives in your black, shiny and overrated vehicle....I believe the word your looking for is....'AHHHHHHH!!!' Ahahahahahahaha, payback my dear boy! And we're just getting started!"

Panicked, the1TrueBat attempts to hit the brakes, but it's useless, The Penguin has got that covered though, you'd think Batman had learned his lesson! The Batmobile explodes just as he reaches the BatCave!

Batman crawls out shaking away the flames, he's got the Flag on one hand while gasping for air and resting on the ground with the other hand. Fireproof Batsuit? Orginial Batman, very original! :rolleyes:

A giant, menacing figure steps into view. Batman still weak and shaken looks up and is met with a boot to the face! Batman has no teeth now! He's busted open, broken nose, shattered teeth, black eyes.."who's doing this to me?" He asks himself, I

t's BANE! He grabs a chain and begins strangling the almost lifeless Batman.

More footsteps approaching ...."What now?" Bane loosens the grip on the chain for a moment allowing The1TrueBat a chance to glimpse at...THE JOKER!

"Why So Serious?"

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Maniacal laughter. These villains have messed with the sound system in The Batcave. Batman is going insane... :w00t:

Spotlight!

There's a spotlight in the center of the Cave, Bane carries Batman on his shoulders as he and The Joker(who's carrying the Flag) head towards the light. They see The Penguin standing next to a tall, handsome, but dangerous man wearing a black hat. He is turned the other way. Bane grabs Batman, positioning him to look at the man responsible for his demise. The1TrueBat barely has strength to glance upward ...he sees the man....

The man in the black hat turns around .."Ozzy Valentine" Batman mutters...

Ozzy: "Your getting so good at that Batman! Now who's that over there?" Points at Penguin. Joker hands Ozzy the Flag.

"What happens now Batman? You lose. You can't do anything anymore heh...your helpless!" Kicks Batman in the face hard***

"Let's get out of here. Hey Batman, enjoy your last 2 minutes on Earth, in true villanous fashion, we've filled your Batcave with explosives! Nice design by the way, who's your decorator? ...ah...nevermind, told you not to mess with me...."

Ozzy(with the Flag) along with Penguin, Bane and The Joker enter an awaiting vehicle..who's driving? Hmmm....

"The1TrueBat Is Dead!"

We speed off into the night as the BatCave explodes, The1TrueBat inside....takes his final breath before turning into dust...

:devi:

Much like your inbred, alien, supernatural self, there are those with a vested interest in keeping me alive.

Two minutes is more than enough time for me to croak out 4 simple words," One to watch tower."

That gets me away from the explosion. A ride to Talia get's me a nice soak in the Lazerus pit, which get's me back on my feet quickly.

Payback Oz. Penquin's an ambush fighter, straight on, he's a joke. He'll walk again, maybe.

Bane, nothing but a poor excuse for a terrorist without his venom. Cut his lines, he's done. Hopefully he get's out of traction this year.

Joker, nothing elaborate, just beat him like a red headed step child, then drag him back to Arkham.

Now for you. I simply wait for you to enter your base of operations, then seal it off.

Just you and me tough guy. Well, no real need to get graphic. When I hit you, you feel alot of things break.

Looking at me in shock I explain, "The Glove of Horus. I borrowed it from Hawkman. Draws it's power from the earths gravitational pull. How's it feel, Oz, I just hit you with a planet."

Leaving you broken and bleeding, I turn back, Don't worry about your alien friends, the Green Lantern Corps are dealing with them." I kneel down next to you, "It's not about what the flag is worth. I'll be waiting."

I take my flag, and leave. I gotta find a new base, good thing I got spares.

I sneak up behind you, yell boo!! You jump and drop the flag. I take it and run off. :rofl:

I send my zombie after you, he bites your arm off, you drop the flag...now I have the flag :gun:

Aim,i take out your zombie with my trusty cricket bat, then serve you up a large dose of the same cricket bat based japery,

the flag is now mine. B)

Escaping the Asylum after killing off two guards by hacking their heads off - I enlist a mystery villain to assist me....

The1TrueBat is met with a sudden shock and jolt of electricity!! "Why don't you just be a good boy and die Batboy?" I grab the Flag. I leave your old enemy, Maxie Zeus to electrocute you! Ahahahaha!! I win again! Now stay down rat with wings!

Edited by Ozzy Valentine