Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Now, you should know that I wouldnt give up just like that.

You may have realized by now that the flag I threw at you wasnt the real flag but a device wich when activated

by being thrown in the air explodes when caught, leaving whoever caught it nothing but a water puddle.

I remain with the flag.

I see the holographic flag I left behind in your two dimentional world has fooled you all these past months, Ha!, Continue…..with your folly.

It is I who has the one true flag.

I thought it best to make yet another substitute, seen as how Me old lovely Helen of the squid head gets her knickers in such a twist at the damage done to its cloth…..No, not her knickers but the flag, i mean.

As I stand here with the one true flag at my side, I sigh as i continue to watch your exploits. Watching FB with her chewing gum caught up in her curling tongs and air explosions….I wait and wonder.

When will any of you realise…...

I have the flag. I have had it all this time. The flag is mine.

• Like 1

No one ties my knickers in a twist and lives.

Except people who accidentally p***ed me off or are likeable. I like forgiving. It makes me feel human.

So I placed a 2D hole on Blue Star’s path, which is in 3D universe. A hole is a hole, now, since it’s 2D hole 3D people can’t fall in, but they can stop on its edge, all confused.

So confused I was able to come close, throw 2D flag over Blue Star’s head and take my flag back. Since she didn’t let go of the real flag, I had to bite her hand a little. Enjoy howling at the next full moon and don’t worry, besides outrageous depilation costs contracting werewolfness has no bad side effects.

• Like 1

Helen, you couldn't feel human if you tried.

Oh, don't look so shocked. You knew this would happen.

I'm sorry about the net, I took it off a strange critter that I dealt with a few years back. Try not to move, it only tightens more when you do. Oops, looks like you dropped a tentacle, I told you not to move.

Have I told you that you're beautiful when you glare at me in a silent rage? No? That's probably cuz you're not, your skin turns red, your horns come out, that's really gonna hurt when your wings emerge. Ouch. I warned you.

Till next time.

Flag is mine.

The return of the the1truebat????

Could it be, indeed it is.

Filled with an adrenaline rush of excitement I open my secret door and slide down the silver pole into the Chubb-cave, I arrive in full Chubb attire complete with utility belt and proceed to the Chubb-Mobile. I exit the Chubb-cave and head straight for you. I find you atop of a building and use my Chubb-rope to get to the top. I sneak up on you and attack from a distance with a Chubb-arang. It knocks you clean out. I approach carefully and take out some of your Goons with a big THWACK and WHAM! I secure you all with my Chubb-cuffs...

Once the conflict is finished and the flag is mine I summon the Chubb-copter by remote control and on its arrival I make my escape back to Baba Manor.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

While you were out doing all that manly THWACK/WHAM stuff, I climbed down the chimney at Baba Manor(no-one suspected anything as I was dressed as F.Christmas). Quickly setting up a large decorated Christmas tree, which I hid behind, I then awaited your return. On returning, you put the flag in pride of place on the top of the tree and then settled down with a pint of sweet sherry and a dozen mince-pies. Within half an hour you were asleep and snoring fit to drive the pigs home. You know what comes next .............

FLAG IS MINE!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

“Enjoying my flag, Ouija?”

”You must be, you’re sleeping in it, nice teddy bear jammies by the way”

Wake up time, did you miss me? I’m sure you did. You might notice that the “flag” feels a little heavier. Yeah, that’s because it’s a wet silk parachute, it’s ok to pee a little, you’re already in the water, nobody will notice. Don’t mind the chains, they’re made of a special alloy that won’t rust away.

Flag is mine.

• Haha 1

We've, all been wondering where is our little miss Ouija got too?......So, it's because of you. That's not like, the1truebat ...To behave in such a despicable manner now is it?

Even if you're obsessed with this flag thingy....That's no reason to drown our Miss Ouija.

Takes flag out of your paws, whilst you Snore, sleeping from the stalactites in your bat cave.

Goes and hauls out Ouija from the depths....Here Ouija, use this stupid flag to dry yourself off.... Ouija, Ouija...answer me....oh my.....:o

Ouija will be fine, and it was really sweet watching you give mouth to mouth resuscitation, but I wouldn’t worry too much, she’s immortal.

I wonder though, are you?

I guess we’ll find out.

Have you ever been to Mels hole? I built the current cave over it, they say it’s bottomless. Let me know when you land.

Flag is mine 

• Haha 1

You have to get up earlier than that to get the drop on me. One shot with a line to drag you in with me. I got a jet pack, you don’t, write when you find work.

Flag is mine

• Haha 1

I have wings, it isn't an issue for me.

i was out of there, before your jet pack spluttered.....'lose some weight, mate'.... That rag, you think is a flag, is in fact your long johns i yanked off you...Not that you'd notice. Enjoy running them up the pole but you may consider washing them first.

The flag is mine.

Edited by Blue Star

Strapping two pieces of cardboard to your back does not give you wings. Keep the acme anchor around your neck, it’s my gift to you, I got lots.

Flag is mine

Thanks for the early Christmas gift, that was nice of you :D but seen as how you have brought up your 'over purchased ACME anchor's', you don't seem to have understood, that they are weightless. 

My wings are from all the saintly things i happen to have done, and the bells ringing for me...:innocent:

Not some cartoon shopping centre, as you imply your tricks are purchased from.

Flag is mine.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, if you were truly saintly you would know that. Granted, the anchors are weightless, yet make wonderful lightning rods. 
What smells like it’s cooking? Oh wow, that looks painful. Here’s some BBQ sauce, I mean lotion.

FLAG IS MINE!!!!!

That will be your pants on fire, as you're the tall story guy/ girly around here, not i.

Flag is mine...

You act all tough but your just a puffed up, rice puff, in the need for some milk, to make you crackle and pop.

Why so mean? Come on, you can have the stupid flag thing....It's my gift to you, enjoy.

All the best and merry, merry Christmas :santa: