Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Stinger missiles are cheap in this time of the year.

So are you.

The flag is a little burnt, as usual, but all mine.

Stinger missiles are cheap in this time of the year.

So are you.

The flag is a little burnt, as usual, but all mine.

In Florida we have “gnomes” sitting on senior people’s lawns. I will have my magic Schnauzer, Elsabeth, gather up all the gnomes in Florida and put duplicate “Flags” in their little hands and while you’re prowling around the yards and canals looking for your special “flag”, an alligator will come up out of the water and devour you and then Elsabeth will show me the real flag, and I WIN!!

Oh, so naive. :rolleyes: While you dance with happiness for "winning", i knock you over the head with one of your precious "gnomes" and is long gone with the flag by the time you wake up. :w00t:

Invisible people trip over wire just like ordinary folks. Only their bleeding nose is not leaving any trace on ground for as long as they don’t take the belt off. Fun facts, in “who cares” category.

My flag is visible and mine again.

It is a long-standing tradition that the flag is given to me on Christmas Day ...... thank you.

And the Christmas is over, thank you for keeping it safe while I was doing the traditional getting lost in the woods on Christmas day. Kidding. I don’t get lost, I just don’t want to get out.

Flag is mine. Believe me it is, or die trying to prove it’s not.

And the Christmas is over, thank you for keeping it safe while I was doing the traditional getting lost in the woods on Christmas day. Kidding. I don’t get lost, I just don’t want to get out.

Flag is mine. Believe me it is, or die trying to prove it’s not.

*sighs loudly* *stamps foot petulantly* This is getting really tedious now ...... the flag is MINE for gods sake!! *snatches it back*

The only reason why I won’t simply rip my flag back out of your hands is that guys would start drooling because there’s cat fight in sight.

No-oh. I charge extra for that.

Kidding.

I’m not kidding about my flag, though.

So I rang your door bell and tossed a box with 27 live rats right in front of you. Don’t worry, they are all housebroken. The only trouble is that they were stolen from a lab that is rumoured to deal with plague, anthrax, superflu and other wonders, but it still doesn’t mean they’ve been actually infected yet.

I took my flag back and put it in washing machine before I took this ridiculous protective suit off. I hope it won’t lose colour after 16 full cycles. The flag, not the suit, it’s best to simply burn it. The suit, not the flag.

Anyway, contagious or not, the flag is mine.

Well, it was yours. I snagged it during the spin cycle and left ouijas drawers in it's place.

Flag is mine.

Just a cotton-picking minute there! Are you saying that my drawers are so huge they could be mistaken for a flag?! *with a movement that is faster than the speed of light, exchanges drawers for flag*

Edited by ouija ouija

So these are your drawers? *takes the drawers from bat’s hand* They don’t look that big. *stretches them against the light* No way the flag is not at least two sizes bigger. *takes flag from your hands* Wait, there’s no knowledge like experimental knowledge. *overlays flag over drawers and stretches them both against the light* Yup, just as I suspected... YOU BOTH WOULD GET RIPPED OFF ON ANY COUNTRY FAIR!

The flag is mine, god damn it to heraldic hell.

:hmm: ....... is starting to flag a bit(also, has icy draught around nether regions)

OK, you can have your undies back.

*hands you the flag by mistake*

Jesus, what a moron I am sometimes.

*slaps hatopus’s forehead*

I’m lucky you have such slow reflexes.

*takes the flag back, gives you your drawers*

Everyone turn around now, Ouija needs a moment of privacy to put essentials back in their place!

I feel like dressing up now too. So I think I’ll wrap myself up in my flag.

• 1 month later...

100_0608.jpg

Everyone turn around now, Ouija needs a moment of privacy to put essentials back in their place!

Flag? That's big enough to be the battle ensign from an aircraft carrier!

Slips piston back in holster and takes flag from her cold, dead hand.

You killed an unarmed woman so you can take her knickers?!

Who taught you rules of engagement? Someone from my neighbourhood?

I don't have to do anything but wait for you to die from shame. The flag is mine, eternal damnation yours.

(I'm emancipated only when it suits me :D )

Can I have my knickers back(again), please? :blush:

As soon as ealdwita dies from shame. I’m still waiting, with patience of experienced vulture.

(The real flag is safe in my hands, since no one took it from me on the previous page, everyone was too busy ripping your underwear off :lol: )

I quietly slip the flag out of your hand while you continue to hysterically laugh at ouija ouija. By the time you notice, i'm already long gone in my monkey sized helicopter. :rofl:

There’s god after all. And he’s on my side. Proven by the fact that not only lightning struck your monkey copter but also my flag fell in front of me. I deserve a break sometimes.

OK, give me the flag or I'll break something for you (Probably an arm or a leg)

Well, if you insist... go ahead, break a leg, I’ll even give you first aid. But I must warn you that I was taught to end suffering at any cost, so don't scream or huff too much.

I would imagine it would be 'last aid' coming from you! So wrap me in the flag and fire a salvo over me.

Aha, I’d fall for that one.

I have one nice, clean sheet, hardly eaten by moths. All yours, for eternity. Salvo... all right, you can have it, tomorrow, when beans are ready.

My flag!