Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

Heh... loooobsteeeeeers...

Fight fire with fire, fight zombie lobsters with lobster zombie... and barrages of butter.

My kind of war. Yum.

Lobster claw in one hand, flag in another, I have died and went to paradise.

I have died and went to paradise.

Well, you won't be needing this flag then, will you?

It was just a figure of speech. I'm not dead yet. :angry:

Now hand me my flag down or I'll dye your beard pink while you sleep.

Now hand me my flag down or I'll dye your beard pink while you sleep.

My parrot died through being painted pink. It wasn't the painting that killed him, it was when we burned the green off!

Right, while she's rolling on the floor in uncontrolled paroxysms of merriment, grab the flag and make a run for it!

Next time you are running through mostly glass door, remember to open them first. You owe me for double thermoinsulating glass plus installation. I’ll remove the blood stains myself, so that’s for free. I’m not a monster.

While you're busying yourself brushing up all the glass from the floor, I'll just take my flag and wash the blood stains out of it. *breaks into a run* *then a sprint*

While you're running away and looking behind you for Helen, you don't notice the trip wire right infront of you........ Now i have the flag and am hiding it on my base on the far side of the moon. :w00t:

I don’t remember authorizing suited up chimps in my base.

*aa-aa-aa-ACHOO!!!*

*wipes the snort off the screen*

Sorry, flu. I’ve been socializing with birds a lot.

My flag, all infected, it’s time for you to pay the karmic debt for those small-pox infected blankets.

Wearing protective clothing, disinfects flag with strong cleaning fluid then throws remainder of fluid over 'Typhoid Mary' with the tentacled slimeball on her head!

Believe it or not, it worked. I feel much better today.

So I sneaked behind you, still wearing your protective clothing, ripped the air tube out of filter and farted in it.

Then took my flag from you spastic hands.

Every inch the lady still. I see!

With one bound, leaps clear of rapidly dissolving suit, grabs flag from limp, post-fart grasp and prances away gaily with it!

s10835.gif

Pushes the gay prancer over with gentle prod of dainty, ladylike pinky. Takes flag from his limp hands. Sashays off.

Blows large holes in dainty lady with an anti-tank rifle, wipes blood from flagpole and marches smartly away with it.

Blows large holes in dainty lady with an anti-tank rifle, wipes blood from flagpole and marches smartly away with it.

WOW! I think I'll pass on this day. Maybe it will clean itself off...

WOW! I think I'll pass on this day. Maybe it will clean itself off...

Makes rude gestures at Madelaine and carries on marching, waving the flag for all to see.

Land mines.

Such a faggoty way to screw someone up its almost hard to use them in humorous context.

So Ill make the one you stepped on loud but filled with confetti.

Enjoy the carnival atmosphere.

The flag is mine.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

• 3 weeks later...

Helen, my sweet Helen. How many times have I told you to stop playing with my toys. Oh I shall miss your smiling face as you sail through the air with the greatest of ease. That's right, I just drop kicked your seaweed encrusted butt into next week.

Flag is mine, see you next tuesday.

I’m fine with that. Woo-hoo, next Tuesday, when I should be on my leave, here I come, zooming through the bent space and time. And midnight air. Just to add to the atmosphere.

Also, I got rid of some of the clams that were growing on my... ahem... hull. Thanks.

But the flag goes with me, that rag you grabbed is fake. Look closely and you’ll see the tiny but oh, so real “Made in Fakystan” tag.

Now run as fast as you can, I’m whole week ahead of you :P

Is that the same fakystan that's printed on your I.D. stating that you're a woman? Nevermind, it's not important. But what is important is that you don't realize that I carry a magnet with me that pulls the flagpole away from you just as you start to chortle while gloating, the look on your face was priceless when it slipped from your fingers.

Flag is mine. Happy landings.

To your dismay I use my ultrasonic thermocoupling arctometer to spontaneously shatter your precious magnet into a thousand shards, some of which lodge in your leg as shrapnel. You drop the flag while writhing in agony. The flag is now mine.

Since you’re new to this game, I’ll just tell you, in my most motherly tone of voice, that a flag is nothing compared to horrible physical injuries you might face in case you don’t give me my flag back. Thank you.

New to this game? I INVENTED this game! And while you are distracted, checking the veracity of my claim - I disappear down the rabbit hole with your precious flag. MWAHAHAHAHAH

Knowing that i'm the inventer of this game, i grab the flag out of your hand before you can slip down the rabbit hole, kick you into the hole and take off, laughing as i go. :w00t:

Knowing that i'm the inventer of this game, i grab the flag out of your hand before you can slip down the rabbit hole, kick you into the hole and take off, laughing as i go. :w00t:

Well played. and props for inventing this game. :tu: