Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capture The Flag

Bracket

While you're standing there imagining you're a horse, I take the flag again and travers craggy cliffs that ouji boards are unable to negotiate

While you're standing there imagining you're a horse, I take the flag again and travers craggy cliffs that ouji boards are unable to negotiate

while you boast to your friends i send my dual flying lightning keyblades and eltrocute u you lay there dead and i escape to camp halfblood but i am the only demigod here so if u try to invade u will die i win :gun:

Hmm, you know demi means half, don't you? I really don't think there will be much of a contest between you, a half-god, and me, a complete, all-powerful, all-knowing, full goddess.

*glides elegantly away with her flag*

Was that someone touching my flag again?

I’ll take a look later if it’s there where I left it. If it is, fine. If it’s not, even better, that doomsday was postponed enough.

Hmm, you know demi means half, don't you? I really don't think there will be much of a contest between you, a half-god, and me, a complete, all-powerful, all-knowing, full goddess.

*glides elegantly away with her flag*

i know demi means half by the way you are breaking the ancient laws of the gods.gods can not go to camp halfblood because they decided visting thier children would make them weaker each nanosecond so they forbided gods to visit camp halfblood. zeus finds out takes the flag away and gives it to me then he punishes you by stripping you of ALL of your powers. i stay in camp halfblood with the flag and neverending supllies(NOTE:NOT FROM MY FATHER ZEUS SO U CANT MAKE HIM MAKE ME STARVE TO DEATH OR MAKE HIM TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!) :gun:

Ah! That's where you and I differ: you feel obliged to follow laws and obey your father, but I broke free from those constricting ties a long time ago ....... I bow to no man/god/law(or Helen for that matter, but don't tell her I said that :unsure: ). As for not visiting children, I can assure you, hand-on-heart, that my son's company only strengthens me.

*exits with flag*

*carefully sidesteps thunderbolts hurled(innaccurately), by Zeus*

• Like 1

Ah! That's where you and I differ: you feel obliged to follow laws and obey your father, but I broke free from those constricting ties a long time ago ....... I bow to no man/god/law(or Helen for that matter, but don't tell her I said that :unsure: ). As for not visiting children, I can assure you, hand-on-heart, that my son's company only strengthens me.

*exits with flag*

*carefully sidesteps thunderbolts hurled(innaccurately), by Zeus*

not only am i a demigod combined with a dual lightning keyblades.i am also the wielder of the ultimaitrix with no time limit. i have 10,000 aliens. i turn in ultimate echo echo distract u with him than turn into ultimate swamp fire burn u while you are turn deaf on your knees pleading for help then i turn into xlr8 and while you r distracted i speed away with the flag to an unknown spot in the earth.......... almost forgot i told helen you said you were WAY more powerful she hunted you down

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Edited by Darkdemigod

Whilst you have been bizzy, snitching on Ouiji oui to Helen....I have run off with the flag..... i found it quite easily with my, top of the range dowsing rods. It's now flapping away on top of the handle bars of my silver machine. That shines as bright as the morning sun, making it difficult to be seen by any, God, Demi or other wise. B)

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

...but easily seen by mules...so I snatches it away while you're busy "liking" song titles in that game thread. I hides it under the soiled hay in my stall....

• Like 1

While Mule is out in the field, I am mucking out his stall(don't ask!), when I find MY flag underneath the hay. It is but the work of a moment(as P.G.Wodehouse would say), for me to shove it down one leg of my old-fashioned, baggy jodphurs and make off across the stableyard ........... actually, that bit wasn't so easy because of the little flagpole :hmm:

• Like 1

After spending the day mucking out the stable stalls, you needed a good scrub down yourself.

Whilst, you're in the shower, I skulk off with the smelly jodhpurs and flag.

The pong following me.

I discard the jodhpurs, not knowing why I stole off with them in the first place. Making my way out the front door, leaving the smelly dung covered Jodhpurs in your driveway, flies circled the crumpled heap.

I left, skipping down the lane with the flag in hand and a whistle of victory.

Edited by Blue Star

After spending the day mucking out the stable stalls, you needed a good scrub down yourself.

Whilst, you're in the shower, I skulk off with the smelly jodhpurs and flag.

The pong following me.

I discard the jodhpurs, not knowing why I stole off with them in the first place. Making my way out the front door, leaving the smelly dung covered Jodhpurs in your driveway, flies circled the crumpled heap.

I left, skipping down the lane with the flag in hand and a whistle of victory.

while your so busy skipping you dont notice i used my dual lightning keyblades to cut whole under you and you fall to taurturas and never return i turn into xlr8 and speed away to camp halfblood as the only person who get in. i seal the camp now only demigods can see it unfortunatly i am the last demigod left. i win

Foolish young snipe!

Little do you know of the ways of Creation.... You choose to ignore the lesson of the acorn!....This tale, any seed head demonstrates....

There is never only one.

It is not the way of nature, nor of the heavens and certainly not of mother earth to create only one.

The point is,

you may be the last one of the demigods. As with the ways of the dinosaurs or giants, that have gone before us. They, as you..... demigod, will wither. Impractical for you to live on, in this atmosphere, at this time.

So for your demise too.

It comes swift.

The Ego first. Deflated, as any toy balloon, withered upon any barren tree branch of winters chill.

I need not do anything, 'cept, collect the flag from off the exposed frosted roots of the tree from whence your remains hang, collapsed, as any old plastic bag would flap, full of empty promises.

No more, these wanna be demigods.

How, may you ask..... Did I escape the inescapable?

Yes, you may well wonder in awe but I cannot tell such mere mortals, of such things....You simple would not be able to comprehend.

Enough to say,

here I stand atop this mighty mountain of Wales, the flag in one hand and the red dragon sleeping, dreamily by my feet.

Whilst you stand atop your mountain you get distracted by a flame on a nearby mountain top.

I lit the 'Beacons of Minas Tirith' to give me the diversion I needed to steal the flag from your unwatched hand. I then use my snowboard to flee down the mountain..

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Yet,

you had forgotten to use any wax, your board locks around your ankles. You start to falter because of your shoddy care taking of your board.

All is lost, as you try to use the flag to steady your fall. It's no good, you fall...Breaking both legs just below the knees and crushing your hip against a craggy rock protruding from out of the snow.

Luckly,

you stopped just befor the edge of the precipice. The flag waving in the light of the scattered beacons and waning moon.

I have been watching the unfolding of your brave but fool hardy errand. I awaken the Draco and we fly bye, lifting the flag. We take pity on you and stop bye a second time..Draco, takes you gentle in her teeth and we fly to a safe house where you can mend.

Leaving you in good hands we carry on, taking the flag to its rightful resting place.

Edited by Blue Star

Darn foiled by my money saving ploy of not using wax!!!

After being inspired by the Paralympics, two broken legs are not enough to slow me down and I start to 'wheel' my way towards the 'rightful resting place' of the flag (bah! rightful my ****!)

I soon catch up with you and start a conversation with the pretence that I am grateful for you taking pity on me. Whilst we dine and toast to our new friendship I slip some rohypnol into your drink. While you sleep I escape with the flag and leave a decoy in its place to give me time to further my escape...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Having been duped way too many times, to count... By the Mickey finn in my brew before now, don't ask....I have become impervious to such underhanded skulduggery as the demon Rohypnol.

Fanning my stooper and ineptitude. I need only wait a moment, before I follow you. Hot on your heels through the night. You're not hard to follow, as you now have quite a distinctive swagger to your gait.

I have become ept at disguise and the art of detection having to shadow so many of the underhanded and ruthless types as you. As soon as your attention is taken, by the women in the red dress. I slip in undetected and by the speed of a wink and a nod, I leave...Flag, safely, once more in my possession......

• Like 1

Unbeknownst to you, I am the woman in the red dress, but somehow you still got the flag anyway... :blink:

Still in my Red Dress I play Chris De Burgh songs and entice you into my den of iniquity on the promise of sex, before steeling the flag from you while you undress. I leave you naked and with a face as red as my dress as I flee from roof top to roof top of late 19th century London, fuelled by the adrenalin of claiming the flag for myself.

• Like 1

Chasing you up to the roofs of.... Ye' Olde London Town...I yodel across the smoky rooftops half gleaming in the smoggy air and gentle rain, for my ol' mate. Mary and the chimney sweep folk..

They, knowing me well, always bring along a fresh set of clothes for me. Without asking nor explanation, I don the pantaloons and other appropriate attire for any well respecting gal of the early 19th Century.

Whilst, Mary keeps watch for your whereabouts.

Soon enough, dressed and topped off with a very pretty little hat too, I shunter on after you.

Finding you quaffing down another keg of ale in the local Dog and Duck and regaling your fisherman tales of disproportional adventures.

I slide over behind the bar but keeping my hat on of cause, I serve you another glug.

Returning the compliment, i dope your pint with my secret recipe. No man has ever wangled their way out of.

The next morning you awake to find you head in the gutter and a dog licking your face. Whilst I, am off...Flag in hand, long, long gone from you and your tall tales.

• Like 1

In some circles I am known as 'Spring-heeled Jill', so (once again) it is but the work of a moment for me to catch you up, snatch the Flag and continue on over the rooftops to disappear in the dark .......... although I did have time to briefly join in a dance around the chimney pots with some cheeky Cockney chimney sweeps, led by Dick van Dyke.

grrrr! computer soooo slow tonight ...... you were too quick for me, Blue Star, but I'll be back for my flag when you're least expecting it!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

No worries, Ouiji Ou...You'll never find it anyway. Take all the time you like, this flag ain't going no wheres, other than wheres I fly it. :clap:

• Like 1

Being immortal, time is something I have plenty of...

I have just waited years for you to die, then calmly plucked the flag from your cold dead hand before sitting back and having a sunset smoke and a beer on the veranda of my Australian property...

G'day mate ;)

My, you don't seem to have recognised a fellow Immortal, tut, tut.......

Any way,

Using my skills of dreamtime and with the aid of my Aborigine friends. Removing the flag from your slovenly drunken grasp was no more than a stick slid through your sweaty palm.

Off with the flag, I do skip by the mystic sounds and the worming beat from my pals didgeridoo.

• Like 1

What you failed to see is that your Aborigine friends are no friends at all, actually they are cleverly disguised Smurfs working for JCIEAOS (Junior Chubbs International Espionage And Other Stuff)...

When you are relaxing with the flag in your hand the SAS trained Smurfs reveal themselves, capture you in a smurfy trap and smurf you to within an inch of your life. Before you can say 'what the smurf happened?' the flag is gone in a blur of bouncing blue backsides...

Upon its delivery I celebrate with the Smurfs while sipping the finest Smurfberry Juice that money can by, with the flag in my hand and a glint in my eye. ;)

Using my skills of dreamtime and with the aid of my Aborigine friends

This line was so good I nearly let you keep the flag, but then I came to my senses...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

Disguised as one of your Smurfette chums(oh dear, this is TOO easy!), I offer to hold your flagpole while you go to the little boy's room ....... this is a pressing need for you after drinking all that Smurfberry Juice. The other Smurfs are having such a good time that they don't notice me when I slip out of the door and make off with(I'm repeating myself here): MY flag!

Disclaimer: none of the phrasing in this post was intended to be smutty. :mellow: