Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suggesting A Protocol For Calling ET

Persia

How do we convey our math to them though? I mean our 'symbols' for math are not going to be the same as theirs. I just (as much as i love math and am ashamed to admit this) don't know how we would represent our way of math to them??

It's like code breaking, whatever symbols ET may employ isn't what matters. It's what the symbols are doing (from a mathematical perspective) that's important. Take a look here for a more detailed description.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arenee

• Paxus

• Lilly

• Persia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's like code breaking, whatever symbols ET may employ isn't what matters. It's what the symbols are doing (from a mathematical perspective) that's important. Take a look here for a more detailed description.

Thank you.. :tu:

I think this is a very good idea. Thinking about it how can we expect someone not from this world to understand a message if we send the same message over seas and they look at it and say to themselves in whatever language they speak " WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN?" A message that can be universally translated is a great idea and i think they should get started on it ASAP :)

Or just as a thought since a lot of people already think aliens are here. Then how about this is just them opening a door to the day where they announce that we have had contact with life not from this world. :innocent:

Its like bubbles from a fish to a human being. What makes them think that the aliens have never observed us before? Since aliens are supposed to be intelligent lifeforms, they would have already learned or even taught us our language. We are merely ants living in an ant farm to them.

Hmm,, all they want is a universal communication protocol?

That would be difficult,,

Pictures were obvious for communication across barriers

If they can't see then it should be based on sound and omg that is difficult and what if they can only feel?(no eyes or ears)

then?

Its almost impossible to develop a universal protocol, instead what they can do is that they can just put everything they can think of like pictures, sound, text or anything that they may think of to increase the chances of interpretation by alien species.

I assume we like to contact advance civilization, and therefore we need protocols to contact them. And if we were unsuccessful in previous attempt, possibilities are w/c i think: 1. We were talking to nothing 2. WE were talking to low level beings 3. We were talking to same level as we are but have different technologies and this really required to have some kind of Babel fish technology. 4. They already knew us..AND THEY FOUND US NOT VERY INTERESTING SUBJECT... it would be a waste of time for them to befriend us.

Silly Human beans ! They have been for thousands of Years been trying to call us !

Just watch a Lighting Storm ! Ita all in the Lighting !

They send us a message every time a Bolt of Lighting Strikes !

Well in my world anyweay !

I think a good way to find or send a message would be On a Beam of Pure Laser Light Spiked with a few very odd elements tagging along. Like segmets of our DNA,And maybe the Lucy Show just for Fun! :rolleyes:

All this from a Simple Bean

post-68971-0-23153100-1297281777_thumb.j