Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do secret police operate in the U.S., and

Raptor Witness

Jethro Bodine could have ciphered it.

Are you on about secret police or goberment :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• aquatus1

• The Silver Thong

• eqgumby

Word has reached my ears that the U.S. government classified 16 million documents last year. That's 20 top secret documents generated for each one of these 800,000 with top level clearance.

For every U.S. government employee with top secret clearance, send ten friends of the wind to whisper in one ear, but if they cannot hear my voice then send ten thousand to blow trumpets in both ears, and if they still don't hear me, then let the earth speak with a single voice of many waters, until their own thoughts are completely drowned out ...

This post didn't win me many friends in the military industrial complex. My spies are not hidden, but in the open.

The [human groundhog] was right, again. There is only one weather phenomena that requires men to hide underground in their "burrows and boxes." All I did was watch the groundhog resist being dragged from his underground home on [February 2nd.] He was my only spy, but he is my brother in spirit, and that is greater than your 800,000.

I would prefer a prediction of an earthquake, big enough to cause a nuclear wind, but I guess the nuclear wind part would take some serious controlled experiments, under just the right conditions.

I wonder if Mother Nature has Top Secret Agents on her payroll. I'll bet she does. I'm bet she has more than 800,000 with high level clearance ...

But why take my word for it, here's the Dr. and Master of the weather to tell it like it is ...

[uS had the most extreme spring on record ...] - June 14, 2011 - Weatherunderground

"Nature's fury reached new extremes in the U.S. during the spring of 2011, as a punishing series of billion-dollar disasters brought the greatest flood in recorded history to the Lower Mississippi River, an astonishingly deadly tornado season, the worst drought in Texas history, and the worst fire season in recorded history."

• 3 weeks later...

[shocking: Tornado death rates in 2011 return to pre-1925 levels] - 06/15/2011- Washington Post

5897953061_9bc4dc0c92_z.jpg

I could go even further, with respect to rarity by adding the following useful information, because this easily argued once in a generation event was forecast correctly, and well ahead of time. That is, if you were paying close attention to the underlying theme, posted IMMEDIATELY before the wind began to blow.

Just pretend for a moment that you paid attention to your English teacher or professor in school, when you were taught to pick out the theme of a couple of short stories. Here's the first ... and [the second.]

Perhaps the most amazing fact of all, is that I did not use this as a template for what would follow [in trumpets.]

By the way, if you don't think book burning is still going on the U.S., think again .... because the two videos posted immediately above here, were viewable in their original post and context shortly before the tornado season took a turn for the worst in the U.S. It's not a coincidence, and I was paying attention to the timing of their removal. They remain embedded if you go to the trouble to look at the source HTML on the entire page(right click,) but who has time for that, generally?

Ignore me if you want, but don't ignore the Man who warned you of the repeat of another great flood, unless you consider Him a sociopath for doing so.

Edited by Raptor Witness

This is more than a warning from a man who believed in freedom. This is a warning from a man who paid for it, with his life.

JFK was a patriot, and like Eisenhower, he was mostly ignored in his wisdom regarding the military industrial complex.

That's two U.S. presidents warning of essentially the same thing, albeit in a slightly different way.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 1 month later...

.... then let the earth speak with a single voice of many waters, until their own thoughts are completely drowned out.

I guess the "secret" is out ... ?