Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

T-72 Tank Ink Drawing

Blood Angel

^^; This is my first drawing, with my new graphics tablet. I'm making a desktop outta this one, its a T-72 Cold war era soviet main battle tank.

(the original is much larger, had to scale it down)

user posted image

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Uncle Meat

• doomgirl

• Chingko

Hey Blood, wayyyyyyyyyy kool, please share more with us as you do them!

Thanks for the comments people, i've decided to make this one into a Desktop Wallpaper. Drawing with a tablet is alot different from drawing on paper, believe me it takes alot to get used to. You gotta have great hand eye co-ordination....

Looks like a blue print, keep that a way from officials, the might think your a terrorist. Sadly they might. They can't tell your just someone who likes to draw tanks. And GOOD WORK

Looks like a blue print, keep that a way from officials, the might think your a terrorist. Sadly they might. They can't tell your just someone who likes to draw tanks. And GOOD WORK

o_o i'm not sure whether you meant to be funny or serious i'll just nod my head and smile *nods head and smiles*.

where do you get this...... tablet?

You can get graphics tablets from any good computer retailer, i got my from amazon. I'll point out though that tablets do not make your drawing any better if you were crap to begin with (to be blunt). It just makes it easier for me, because art materials such as proper ink are expensive. With the tablet i can create the same effect with digital tools.

Thats very impressive, it really does look like a blue print design for a tank!

Good work! thumbsup.gif

You can get graphics tablets from any good computer retailer, i got my from amazon. .

*snaps fingers*

so it costs money, huh

so it costs money, huh

Not Much.. Wacom is the BEST brand from tablets, and thier cheap model, the Graphire, runs about $50-$75 US.

I'm currently using the Wacom Cintiq 18SX, and it's one of the best tablets I've ever seen.

I believe all of Wacom's tablets function on both mac and PC, although mine only has connectors for DVI (a Mac video hookup), so using it on my PC is impossible.