Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

Whats up everyone! After reading some of the posts here, I've noticed that there are a lot of people trying to learn TK. Because of this fact I've decided to start a thread were people can post there progress and ask questions of those more experienced in telekenisis. Unfortunately I myself am not one of these more experienced people. I am just a rooke like the rest of you but I welcome everyone from inquireing minds to expert telekinetics to the group of sceptic sceptics or what ever you call yourselves (I forget the name) wink2.gif . This thread has one perpose, to help those that want the help. This is not a thread to prove anything, debate anything or to argue about anything. If you are here for anyone of those things post all you want..... each one will be ignored. We have argued over this subject already, anymore arguing is just redundant, STUPID and POINTLESS. If arguing does breakout Mod's FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THE THREAD. Other than that post away. I cant wait to see how far along everyone is. Later

Anakim...

hi! again trying to learn lol... psiwheel not all that good... does anyone know how i can stop using it spontaneously n control it??

I'm still at the sit and stare stage. Haven't been at it for long.

I hope this stage doesn't last too long. What is the usual length of time before you start getting results?

HEY ANAKIM! HOW YOU DOING?!

Anyway, i figured this is a good topic to post on after a while of not posting. Its more of topic i want to reply to as well! Nice job with making this thread up!

i have a telekinesis website if you all are interested. I hope it helps. The site url is attached to my signiture....good luck!

yeah i've been to your site its really good... but my wheels not getting anywhere... been at it two days.. lol im impatient tongue.gif but will it be easier if i meditate or create a psiball first OR make a smaller psiwheel??? How long did it take you tameer??

It took me about three days to actually move it. Control can still be an issue at times though. Levitation is my next goal and it is DAMN hard! The pencil will almost lift off and then I'll celebrate too early in my mind, and fwoosh, falls back down. I find that a good website such as http:/telekinesis.mine.nu also helps. It's the one with the forum I use.

I aspire to one day be as good as the Masters of telekinesis. Float, Gnome, Rainturtle and especially NI. NI (aka Not_Important, aka the God of telekinesis) has actually levitated a pocket knife.

For some people a psiball formed around the psiwheel helps. Meditation does help, but it isn't essential, as some would lead you to believe. I meditate only once a night, in the hopes of achieving astral projection. Except, of course, for my other Druidic tree meditations, and partial bird meditations. They have helped my telepathy.

Edited by Druidus

thanks druidus ill check out the site original.gif i think i may also try meditating n stuff first... god telekinesis is hard.... well harder than everything else i practice tongue.gif ill tell you if anything happens! grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

hey how long in hours?? just curious! tongue.gif

^ if you click edit, you can change your own posts.

i tried for a couple of days and might have got some jiggling on the psi wheel, but then we did some home improvements........ long story short i need to start practicing again

ok... sorry about the double post! i pressed stop n i didnt know it would still send through wink2.gif god i wish it didnt take that long lol.. im kinda impatient & have school n everythin to juggle too tongue.gif how many hours did it take you uncle meat? LOL!

..... actually now that i think about it, i was probably breathing on it...... disgust.gifsad.gif

but if you try long enough, im sure you'll get results tongue.gifgrin2.gif

aww come on unclemeat believe original.gif ! dont change your mind about whether you did or not just because of me!! i believe you did!!

heh thanks grin2.gif

now that i think about it, i need to bring out the ol' psi wheel... ive been kinda distracted with astral projections and lucid dreaming lately.

how far have you gotten?

umm well i've only been at it for 2days aswell n i swear i could half turn it today though it just span which ever way it wanted! i think ill try meditating on my goal first... or maybe a psiball to charge up... lol... do you do anything before you try???

oohhh i can help.....

I knew this would bring you around. wink2.gif How have you been?

Hey Unclemeat! Arwen has a point. Dont be so quick to think that it's something else. A big part of performing TK is belief. I read about one guy who gets the wheel to spin by telling himself that the wheel is already moving. He called it tricking his mind into performing TK. Dont give up it sounds like your on the right track.

BTW- I was wondering, does creating a psi-ball around the wheel work for anyone?

Crerating the psi-ball does work for some. I used to practice about 3 hours a day, but now its only about 30 mins to an hour. I think starting out, you should only practice 30 mins to an hour anyway. Any more and you risk burnout (losing all you psi for a couple days, sometimes weeks! You get sick and it's very painful). Don't give up trying, whatever you do. thumbsup.gif

Thanx for the heads up! How long have you been practicing TK?

P.S. Congrats on your progress. Have you visited Psiprog yet? It might help with Your levitating pencils. Good luck to ya!

How have you been?

pretty good anakim, thanks. What about yourself? how have you been?

sorry i havent posted much on this topic for a while. you know busy me....damn...

For the question asked by arwenpotter-sorry if spelled it wrong. Well i spun the psi wheel in three days. Controlled its movement. and made it spin any time i wanted it to. the rest was just practice. So yeah.......then i moved onto-toothpicks,straws, and now im working on pencils...man it still hasent rolled. but ill get it....

Druidus, i hear you can almost levitate a pencil, you mind telling me how?haha..that amazes me..how long have you been practicing? Can you slide objects yet? cool.gif

BTW- I was wondering, does creating a psi-ball around the wheel work for anyone?

exactly what i was wondering anakim... it's an interesting point... because then you technically already charged so it should make it easier... heh im still yet to try to give a helping hand o start tongue.gif my homework took over yesterday

arwenpotter-sorry if spelled it wrong.

dont worry tameer you spelt it right original.gif & i can't believe you can move all that stuff!

Does it matter if my 30 mins of practice is scattered around the day?? coz i practice in class tongue.gif lol the teachers have no idea or dont care... im a goodie goodie in school tongue.gif

Druidus how do you do it tongue.gifwink2.gif your awesome! i hope i can get that far!!

when i "moved" my wheel, i tried making a psi-ball around it, even though i cant make a psi-ball sad.gif but meditating with a candle will set the mood

post-21-1092351063.jpg

Well, I practised for 40minutes last night with no improvement. Then I finished my psych exam early (Yay grin2.gif) so had a go for 15 or so minutes. It moved a few times but a lot of the time that was just because I breathed out heavily so I kept putting it down to that. Is that impeding my progress by discounting it?

I would so try meditating beforehand or creating a psiball around it but -

1. I can't make psiballs. I just don't get it.

2. I don't get how to meditate. I've tried but I ever know whether I'm actually "meditating" or just sitting quietly. How do you know when you're meditating, exactly?

And, when you all try to move it, what are you thinking? "MOVE DAMN YOU" or maybe "I can move it I will move it I can move it I will move it" or maybe "I am the psiwheel *imagines self as psiwheel* I move like a psiwheel *imagines self in the shape of a psiwheel and spinning self around*"

• Like 1

Oh, and one other thing!

I have a friend at school who I discovered, the other day, has experienced some very odd things. She is also interested in learning TK and asked me for some links. Naturally I gave her psipog and also this one. So, I hope we'll be seeing her soon here. original.gif

A few experiences she told me about -

Her boyfriend goes into strange trances and in them he seems to talk to people (which can be put down to some mental sickenss I guess). Anyway, sometimes in these trances he'll see someone he knows. If he sees a person, they will get seriously hurt in some way.

Also, the boyfriends mother has...premonitions or whatever you want to call them. In these, instead of the person getting hurt, they die within 24 hours. The mother also is able to move things but not on commad. As in, one day she swept her hand at some bookshelves and a whole lot of books fell off.

Make of it what you will.

original.gif

Potholer

well i was really happy today when i was in science (first period) n i was really upset n stressed n it moved!! i knew it couldn't be me breathing on it coz i was looking at it so that if i breathed it would blow on my jacket away from the psiwheel... then my science teacher, angelica, came over n asked "omg whats that?" (she's awesome!! interested in all this sorta stuff) n i said a psiwheel n she said "can you teach me to make one? it's used for tk isnt it??" she wants me to show her my electrokinesis if i ever get good at it... she's nice so i will! that is if i ever get there LOL! n then we just talked aboot all sorts of kinetics n stuff n i told her aboot my empathy n she said i should put up a sheild because thats probably whats wrong with me n it could be a danger if im not careful... (sometimes it feels like someone is stabbing me... sickly enough sad.gif ) so yer! then i moved it on second period when i was in the study centre catching up with some work!

well with psiballs... there's that whole subject on it in this forum posted by xenojiin... but i only read it once then tried to recall while making mine. i think i adapted it a bit. lets see first i sunk myself into meditation (as for your question potholer

I don't get how to meditate. I've tried but I ever know whether I'm actually "meditating" or just sitting quietly. How do you know when you're meditating, exactly?
i just know because my breathing is deep n i can sense everything around me im aware of it.. i sorta feel light n tuned in.. dont worry potholer it takes practice if you want i can PM you how i meditate!) then i choose n element-earth, air, fire, water, electricity (coz i feel in tune with it tongue.gif), put my hands aboot 20cm apart n closed my eyes n created a ball of orbs (ever seen charmed? when they orb thats what i imagine them like) of the colour i associate the element with: fire-red, earth-green, air-white, electricity-yellow. then i made them swirl around the "ball" continuously! then when i felt it was there, i felt all tingly, i let more energy of the element within me pour out into the psiball to make it bigger. when i felt it was enough i opened my eyes & i could see it! the motes/orbs swirling in a ball but then i lost concentration n it started to spread so i shattered it on the wall n drew the energy back within me (like pulling it into my stomach) so yer thats how i made my first psiball! original.giftongue.gif

"I am the psiwheel *imagines self as psiwheel* I move like a psiwheel *imagines self in the shape of a psiwheel and spinning self around*"
LOL grin2.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif !!. as for what i do to make the wheel spin i dunno what i think...at first i think (after i did it of course) i can do this i've done it before its not that big a deal its easy then i dunno i sorta go balnk n just concentrate a little on it n it turns. it rarely turns ina circle usually half turn then back again...

awesome about your friends b/f but a little creepy... tongue.gif

• Like 1

Hey arwen!

Congratulations! clap.gifclap.gif Oh my gosh that's so nifty that your teacher is so cool!

I'd really appreciate it if you sent me that PM. But I'm in the chatroom at the moment if it's easier that way. I'm really eager to try those ways that you described.

Gosh, you've got a lot of abilites - TK, emapthy, electrokinesis. So nifty.

okey dokey ill try get to the chatrrom... but never used it before lol... noob tongue.gif i have a few more abilities but like i said most are spontaneous... sad.gif but i searching all i can for ways to improve!! after all we're all born with the abilities in us some of us are just more naturally tuned in than others... dont mean you can't learn them too original.gifwink2.gif