Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

god damn! we dont have the java script or something!! its not working!!! DOH! tongue.gifdisgust.gifdisgust.gifdisgust.gifdisgust.gif

You can easily download it from the net, just search for it on google. the other one is mIRC, which I use. But if you got it I don't think I'd be able to help you set it up because I don't understand it myself and had to have someone walk me through it very very slowly tongue.gif

ok ill see wot i can do original.gif though my bro might not let me dowmload it! disgust.gif sometimes it sucks to be the younger one sad.gif

do you want me to PM it to you then??

i feel really happy now tongue.gif! i can move the psiwheel at home even! to make sure it was the wind (when it span i wasnt breathing tongue.gif) i left it n it didnt move once! YAY!!! i really feel like im getting somewhere!

Edited by arwenpotter

Oh my gosh that's so great that you're making so much progress! grin2.gifgrin2.gif.

yeah Pm it to me. Oh, a friend suggested to me that, if you want to make sure that no wind is moving the psiwheel, you can put a clear glass over it. Just make sure you aren't shaking the table while trying.... whistling2.gif

ok. ill pm it to you in the morning... im too tired now, i just finished watching police acadamy 2,3,4 on tv with my mum .... they are so funny! laugh.gif

aboot the glass thing. im gona try that after i can "move" the psiwheel on command coz i dunno to me it just seems like that could make it a little harder because then you gotta send it through the glass, an actual solid object...

i was/am soo happy today! we won soccer 3-2 against the team thats first on the ladder! we're so proud! LOL!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Yay, thanks original.gif

ANd that's great about your soccer. I play too for a social team at school. Fingers crossed for getting into the semis...

*crosses fingers* good luck potholer! im cheering for you ! YAY! grin2.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

im sending my meditation thingy to you now wink2.gif

Hello I need big help i am trying to learn telekenisis and have surfed all the sites but no result... sad.gif

until i came to this site and i was hoping if anyone can help me.... rolleyes.gif

Hello I need big help i am trying to learn telekenisis and have surfed all the sites but no result... sad.gif

until i came to this site and i was hoping if anyone can help me.... rolleyes.gif

Hey Scorpion original.gif

Yeah, I'm not having too much luck myself, but I'm still trying. What sites have you been to? Have you read through this thread?

hey scorpion spirit and welcome to our forum! i hope we can help! have you tried tameers website, you'll have to check her preious post on this thread coz i cant remember it tongue.gif?? or www.psipog.net? thats a really good one... it has how to make a psiwheel on both sites. a psiwheel helps practice your telekinesis and it may take a little while so be patient and never stop believing! you'll get it i know it original.gif

Yes always believe.

Does anyone know if music helps or hinders? I mean, right now I've got Craig David - fill me in playing is going to work against me if I practise?

Oh my gosh!

I think I just spun it a half turn! YAY

laugh.gif This is the first time it and I'm and really really quite sure it wasn't me breathing on it that did it.

Whoppee! I hope I can do it again ! grin2.gif

Potholer

Wow, for a phenomena yet to be witnessed by anyone, anywhere in a controlled situation we seem to have a whole little gang of TK'ers. tongue.gif

Come on guys, time for bed. whistling2.gif

HEy there..i've been through the thread and i checked some sites and i will continue the rest...i found how to make the psi ball but not the psywheel... sad.gif

In psypog i entered the newbies but it's under construction or something... sad.gif and i would like to ask if i can get some meditating tips or something....

thanks for your help

BTW-sorry for my double message before... rolleyes.gif

scorpion spirit, go to the activities page it should be there under telekinesis!

go potholer go potholer LOL!

im not gonna go to bed now phenomenon but in an hour ill have too... we are not a gang well ... hehe tongue.gif we'll show the world *cough* someday... LOL!

we'll show the world *cough* someday

Exactly. I hope someone does someday prove TK to be a genuine phenomena. Unfortunately thousands have tried and all have failed. wink2.gif

Congrats Potholer! I see your patience has paid off and also i have heard that music can help and in your case it looks like it has.

Scorpion spirit. Welcome to UA! There is a thread here mainly on meditation. I think you'll find what your looking for there. Phenom. Have you ever tried your hand at TK? Or are you a skeptic?

Welcome to UA

um.. just what's UA ?

Sorry i meant UM (Unexplained-Mysteries)!

Sorry i meant UM (Unexplained-Mysteries)!

oh....

ok thanks...

but can u help me regarding the psiwheel...

Hey Scorpio

I recommend checking out tameer's tk site. I think she's started a thread about it in Metaphysics (this forum). It's got wee pictures and instructions to help you make a psiwheel.

Phenomenon - trust me, as soon as I get this under control and I can do it easily, I'm off to my friends house who has a webcam and I'll be showing eveyrone who wants to see!

And please, if I ever become one of those people who say "i have nothing to prove to you, go away" then slap me, ok? Thanks original.gif

And thanks Anakm and arwen grin2.gif Haven't managed it since....but I'm still trying original.gif

Potholer

eh hehe hehe

And please, if I ever become one of those people who say "i have nothing to prove to you, go away" then slap me, ok? Thanks

your on! LMAO!

scorpion check out tameers site potholers right she has a thread aboot it its one of the first on the list. just check out the one that says tameer in "thread starter" column thingy.

Phenomenon - trust me, as soon as I get this under control and I can do it easily, I'm off to my friends house who has a webcam and I'll be showing eveyrone who wants to see!

Hey Pot, how's it going?

Before you waste too much time playing with this "PSI" wheel and trying to convince yourselves that you are performing genuine TK I think you should know that if you leave the wheel on a table with a cam fixed on it and leave the room you will be amazed to find that they actually move without any effort whatsoever. The fact you are sat in front of this object willing it to move just a little, is pointless. Tk it is not.

Now now, Phen, that sounds like the voice of an extreme skeptic. What ever happened to careful experimentation? I thought that's what science was all about - creating a hypothesis and investigating it. That's what I'm doing. Well, not so much the hypothesis bit, but definately the investigation bit original.gif, heh.

Sure, it might move a wee bit on it's on but some people say they can move it clockwise and counter-clockwise. Before I go saying discrediting this, I'd like to see if there's any truth to it. Like I said, once I have proof, you'll get proof.

Ok?