Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

Come on Pot, you know I have a lot of belief in many aspects of the paranormal. This includes a lot of psychic phenomena. But I am also openly skeptical about a few aswell. This is simply one of the most unproven aspects in the psychic field you are ever likely to come across. Not one genuine piece of evidence which leads me to think it is probably an area of the paranormal world that will remain a myth.

Good luck though. wink2.gif

it is probably an area of the paranormal world that will remain a myth.

Good luck though. wink2.gif

Not if I can help it! tongue.gif

Thanks though original.gif

im with you potholer! if i can ever prove it i will! though hopefully in a way that doesnt attract much media attention...

Yay arwen!

Heh, yeah, good point about media. But heck, who's going to be interested in a 14yr old Aussie claiming to have TK or a 16yr old Kiwi claiming the same thing. I think we're safe original.gif

Heh.

But yes, when we get good we show everyone we can yeah?

Yay arwen and Pot out to change the world eh? tongue.gif

Edited by Potholer

wat's up...

i was just wondering about when trying to turn the psiwheel what should we think in our minds..

Hey Scorpion Spirit original.gif

I wondered about that when I first started too. I'm still not quite sure what I should be thinking but, generally, I fill my mind with the impression of "psiwheel" not so much words like "white, turning, edges, folds, light blue lines, turning" but impressions. Think in thoughts not words.

I hope that makes sense. Ask me for clarification if it doesn't.

original.gif

Potholer

scorpion spirit, i find that i think of a variety of different things once after potholer asked me what i think when i make the psiwheel spin i bore that in mind when i span it and at first i had doubts that i was spinning it then i though "no, its me... its me" over and over again! i found thats the best "session" i've ever had with the psiwheel coz it span 4 full turns!! this was friday i think.. though i haven't practiced since.. heh schedule problems....

Yay arwen and Pot out to change the world eh? 

damn straight potholer!!! woooooooooohooooooo!!! LMAO! tongue.giflaugh.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Edited by arwenpotter

Yay arwen and Pot out to change the world eh?

damn straight potholer!!! woooooooooohooooooo!!! LMAO!

Lets convince a Movie Director to make a movie of psychic people(there has to be a story, like a hidden organization training people to be psychic and the FBI finds out), actors are people who can use telekenisis, and it will be front page news.

Hailo_hellFIRE sounds interesting but... could take a lotta convincing... im willing original.gif ish

Haha.

I don't know about that though aye... I mean, you must admit that there's a bit of preconceptions about psi and that it's wishywashy new age stuff (heck, I feel silly sometimes listening to others but then realise I'm doing the same as they are and therefore can't be hypocritical).

I'd like to start small - friends and family (that includes the UM family). Then bigger...

original.gif

Potholer

(that includes the UM family).

agreed! you guys are like an extended family! i think i have to prove to my family first... my friends believe coz they're there when it happens! but my mum's a bit of a skeptic...

i know what you mean potholer! some people these days think that to be a witch you have to prclaim it to every random person you see, wear tons of paraphrenalia and basically go gothic... that really annoys me! they dont bother to research they just do what ever! it gives us wiccans a bad name!

btw guys i managed to spin the psiwheel 4 full turns on friday!! though i havent practiced since eh heh heh i will right now....

YAY arwen! That's so great!! *high five*

Are you still up for proving to others it exists? It's one of the main reasons I'm sticking with TK - it gets results. Because, if you're still in, we really need to get your webcam working tongue.gif.

Now that classes have started up again after mock exams I can sit in class and practise, tehee. No results today at all... but we must keep practising.

Yay for you arwen grin2.gif

Are you still up for proving to others it exists? It's one of the main reasons I'm sticking with TK - it gets results. Because, if you're still in, we really need to get your webcam working .

you bet! as soon as possible i guess wink2.gif i have plenty of time.. well sorta! i think ill have to start practicing regulary though... it would be better coz i found it harder to spin it again after 4 days!

YAY arwen! That's so great!! *high five*
*high fives back*

we'll get there potholer! n i try n remeber everything i think when i get it to spin k?

HI tongue.gif

I em exploring the other topics, im from psi ball guide grin2.gif I posted there a few times.

I just want to say that what you guys do is great. Your are so lucky you got to know about this early. I just found out about psi and stuff a few weeks ago. i will have to practice a lot to be like you guys, but ill get there wink2.gif .

Congratulations thumbsup.gif

I will start to post here a little, so get used to me original.gif

Oh My Gosh guess what!

I was sitting in psych parctising and guess what!

I moved it heaps! I decided to cup my hands over it to give that a go. I've heard that exaplantion that, if you cup your hands over it, then the heat from you hands warms the air and creates air currents that move the wheel. But, the room was chill, as were my hands and, even when I removed my hand (giggling maniacly) it kept spinning.

And I had a witness - my friend Jess, who was totally amazed (as was I, heh).

But, YAY.

I managed to do it twice too. First, I span it then let it stop and tried again and got it going again grin2.gif.

Now all my friends want to see it properly but I am definately nowhere near that level.

We're on our way arwen!

And that's great Andrei. Indeed, practise is the only way to get this and it's much more fun when you've got buddies to learn with. original.gif

Potholer

PS I love high fives tongue.gif

Great arwen and hope u'll turn it again wink2.gif

And good for u also potholer lol.... original.gif

i guess there's still me tongue.gif well *fingers crossed* i hope that finally i'll be able to do it....

and btw welcome andrei

and potholer about the clarifications whistling2.gif can i get them grin2.gif hehehe thanks

hey where's everyone??

no onje said a thing today

u know this forum sounds empty without arwen and potholer... lol

we miss u guys hehe

coz i got used for ur post coming every minute lol

Hey All! Im just starting to try Different Types of Kinesis, But im just wondering How to Practise them? And how long should It take before I see any improvements?

Lost In Though try this site and search for telekinesis: psipog.net

WOOO! GO POTHOLER GO POTHOLER!! *HIGH FIVE* HEHE WELL NOW IM HAPPY! I KNEW YOU'D GET IT EVENTUALLY tongue.gif!!!

yeah sorry aboot my delayed posts scorpion spirit my bro keeps getting home before me!! the i only get on in the mornings before school like i am now! tongue.gif gonna be LATE!

hey Andrei! good to see your interest is growing original.gif!

hey where's everyone??

no onje said a thing today

u know this forum sounds empty without arwen and potholer... lol

we miss u guys hehe

coz i got used for ur post coming every minute lol

it does??

AWWW we miss you guys too! or at least i do LOL!

CYA! gotta get to school! RRUUUUNNNNNN!!!

hey arwen how's it goin i was just wondering if u could tell what to think about when trying to turn the psiwheel...? rolleyes.gif

ok it's ok tongue.gif

i don't want u to be late to school get goin....

i'm still in my summer vacation tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Scorpion those clarifications? Ok, I've worked out that, I think, when I try it, I think of nothing. Well, not nothing, but just all that fills my mind is white, like the psiwheel and papery, like the psiwheel and worn out edges, like the piswheel and soft folded edges, like on the psiwheel.

*ponders* Making more sense? If not - here's my third attempt (tongue.gif)

Ok, in your mind when you think, do you think in words or images/impressions? For example, when you're reminding youself that you need to...get some apples from the store, do you think "Gotta get them apples when I go to the store this afternoon" or does the image/impression of all that is appley flash in your mind?

Well, that's what I'm talking about. Instead of saying "Move psiwheel, move, go on" (though I do do that to help me not drift) I just allude to it.

Once again, if I'm still not making much sense, tell me and I'll try again tongue.gif.

Oh and, keep in mind the time differences! We're probably not going to be the same times as you are original.gif.

And welcome Lost_in_Thought!

You know, truthfully, psipog didn't help me much when I went there. It was all "meditate" and "become the psiwheel" and I didn't get it. This thread is what really got me going. You can ask us any questions, because we're on our way (aye arwen grin2.gif)

Hehehe

And thanks arwen grin2.gif So glad I've finally got it. I hope I can do it more now (though I couldn't do it at all today - probably because I wasn't really trying).

Phew, long post.

original.gif

Potholer

basically scorpion spirit wot i think of is wot potholer told you... i used to think it was thoughts and sometimes it is but thinking back i've noticed that i just sorta faze out when it begins to spin, im not aware of wots around me original.gif

hehe well scorpion its 6 weeks into 3rd term, 2nd semester! we run different to you our summer vacation is around christmas to feb next year coz thats our summer here in AUS! and i just got back form school its aboot 3:40 (takes me 1/2 an hour to get home tongue.gif)

yeah i didnt use psipog to get started and to be truthful i havent actually read the article but tameers site is under construction n the articles arent really accesible yet... sad.gif so psipog was the next thing that came to mind since im sure tameer got the psiwheel from there...

...because we're on our way (aye arwen )

Aye indeed! tongue.gif;) i've been slacking though school (AGAIN!!! disgust.gif !) so i havent practised in like 6 days or so... you have to keep practicing regulary (unlike me) coz otherwise it get s harder and ahrder n eventually you end up back at the beginning sad.gif sucks doesnt it tongue.gif;)!!

I hope I can do it more now (though I couldn't do it at all today - probably because I wasn't really trying). 

yeah same all my friends were talking so i couldnt really concentrate... eh heh heh....

oops! i just noticed i accidentally spelt Lost In Thoughts name wrong eh heh sorry... typo, i type so fast i sometimes miss letters... tongue.gif