Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

OK then Triad, post me articles from Nature and Science that support your claims, I'm waiting. Prove you are not being dishonest, I did post examples, don't you remember. Maybe you should go and read again.

You are being deliberately dishonest Triad, you can't back your own argument up so as per usual you resort to playground tactics

And maybe you should do 2 other things Triad

1) Learn to tell the difference between 100000 and 1000000

2) Find out what Randi's Challenge is. It is for people who believe they are psychic to prove it.

JREF $1m Challenge

Don't try and mock my qualifications when you can't match them Triad. You have shown no knowledge of scientific method or analysing evidence. You have lied about what is in journals and when you can't make a real argument you try and bully like a child. Grow up Triad. You're in your fifties not five.

I know the difference Mattshark the article clearly states 100,000.00 and getting back to your delusions, Randi's challenge would not be a joke if this offer was available.

What is wrong Mattshark does 100,000.00 to prove Randi is correct to difficult for you???

You are not ready for responses in relation to the other articles???

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

I know the difference Mattshark the article clearly states 100,000.00 and getting back to your delusions, Randi's challenge would not be a joke if this offer was available.

What is wrong Mattshark does 100,000.00 to prove Randi is correct to difficult for you???

You are not ready for responses in relation to the other articles???

Any thoughts?

No, I see you are referring to a youtube video (not an article) and since I am not a lawyer it is completely irrelevant, seconding it is misdirection anyway since none one has shown evidence of the paranormal.

And all your claims regards Nature and Science, I am still waiting.

Edited by Mattshark

:lol::tu:

Ahhhhhh, do you 2 feel so victimised you have to resort to insults?

Ahhhhhh, do you 2 feel so victimised you have to resort to insults?

naaaahhh.... just enjoyin the reflections of 'the taste of your own medicine'.....

i did not insult you... ;)

naaaahhh.... just enjoyin the reflections of 'the taste of your own medicine'.....

i did not insult you... ;)

What medicine? I give you scientific answers, I get back yawning and Triad insulting my qualifications and you agreeing along with Triad being dishonest.

Mmmmmm. How about you actually learn what you are trying to debate and coming up with a reasonable argument instead.

Mmmmmm. How about you actually learn what you are trying to debate and coming up with a reasonable argument instead.

tnx... but i'm not interested in monologues......

No, I see you are referring to a youtube video (not an article) and since I am not a lawyer it is completely irrelevant, seconding it is misdirection anyway since none one has shown evidence of the paranormal.

And all your claims regards Nature and Science, I am still waiting.

The article is clear prove Randi (your hero) is correct and win $100,000.00 and this will prove you have established that Randi is correct....What problem are you having with that....You do not need a lawyer, but given that you will receive $100,000.00 you can afford to offer a lawyer (of course based upon the idea you will win) 33% (which is standard). I find your responses delusional Mattshark based upon what is obvious.

Ant thoughts?

The article is clear prove Randi (your hero) is correct and win $100,000.00 and this will prove you have established that Randi is correct....What problem are you having with that....You do not need a lawyer, but given that you will receive $100,000.00 you can afford to offer a lawyer (of course based upon the idea you will win) 33% (which is standard). I find your responses delusional Mattshark based upon what is obvious.

Ant thoughts?

Is he my hero? Wow, glad you told that or I would have never knew.

Its a contract, that is law. I couldn't care less personally. It is a meaningless gesture, instead I ask for evidence of the paranormal, not for money, just out of interest.

You are simply deflecting Triad. You have made a claim about 2 journals supporting your position, I would like for you to show me which articles lead you to make this claim.

Is he my hero? Wow, glad you told that or I would have never knew.

Its a contract, that is law. I couldn't care less personally. It is a meaningless gesture, instead I ask for evidence of the paranormal, not for money, just out of interest.

You are simply deflecting Triad. You have made a claim about 2 journals supporting your position, I would like for you to show me which articles lead you to make this claim.

It seems apparent that if you can get $100,000.00 to prove Randi is Legit you will have proven the paranormal is invalid....Is there something wrong with my English????

Any thoughts?

Radin is wrong, it is not a taboo, it is just falsified, but him and the junk at the Noetic institute simply won't let go.

Articles and technical papers have been published in several peer-reviewed venues. A detailed article describing methods and procedures and summarizing the first two years of results, was published in the Journal of Parapsychology in 2001. A preprint is available for download as a pdf file. A more recent article in the Journal of Scientific Exploration summarizes 9 years of data: The GCP Event Experiment. A paper on the role of Emotions in the GCP is available. A technically robust analysis of the September 11 2001 results has been published in Foundations of Physics Letters, and the page-proof is available as a pdf file. Two related articles are in Volume 16, Number 4, (Winter 2002) of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.

An article in the Journal of Scientific Exploration, 22(4), gives a complete summary of the formal hypothesis testing aspect of the project. The GCP Event Experiment: Design, Analytical Methods, Results looks at 9 years and about 250 replications of the basic test, and is intended as a foundation for further work digging into the details.

An invited talk at the AAAS Western Division meeting in San Diego in June 2006 is published in Frontiers of Time: Retrocausation -- Experiment and Theory, Ed. Daniel P. Sheehan, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol 863, 2006. It is available online as a pdf: Anomalous Anticipatory Responses in Networked Random Data. The authors are Roger D. Nelson and Peter A. Bancel, and while specialized, it gives a summary of recent results from the GCP.

An invited chapter for Brain, Mind & Consciousness, University Press, California, and a lay-oriented article for the International Journal of Parapsychology are both drawn from an introductory article on the GCP website called "The EGG Story". The most refined version is available as Gathering of Global Mind.

The Journal of Scientific Exploration (JSE) also has a technically sophisticated readership, and has a mandate to be open to difficult topics at the frontiers of current scientific knowledge. The December 2002 issue has two papers on the GCP, one by Roger Nelson and one by Dean Radin, plus a commentary by a skeptic, Jeff Scargle. (You should encourage your university library to subscribe to JSE. which is published by the Society for Scientific Exploration.)

Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire. - Teilhard de Chardin (1959)

commentary by a skeptic Jeff Scargle.pdf

Edited by mcrom901

Articles and technical papers have been published in several peer-reviewed venues. A detailed article describing methods and procedures and summarizing the first two years of results, was published in the Journal of Parapsychology in 2001. A preprint is available for download as a pdf file. A more recent article in the Journal of Scientific Exploration summarizes 9 years of data: The GCP Event Experiment. A paper on the role of Emotions in the GCP is available. A technically robust analysis of the September 11 2001 results has been published in Foundations of Physics Letters, and the page-proof is available as a pdf file. Two related articles are in Volume 16, Number 4, (Winter 2002) of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.

An article in the Journal of Scientific Exploration, 22(4), gives a complete summary of the formal hypothesis testing aspect of the project. The GCP Event Experiment: Design, Analytical Methods, Results looks at 9 years and about 250 replications of the basic test, and is intended as a foundation for further work digging into the details.

An invited talk at the AAAS Western Division meeting in San Diego in June 2006 is published in Frontiers of Time: Retrocausation -- Experiment and Theory, Ed. Daniel P. Sheehan, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol 863, 2006. It is available online as a pdf: Anomalous Anticipatory Responses in Networked Random Data. The authors are Roger D. Nelson and Peter A. Bancel, and while specialized, it gives a summary of recent results from the GCP.

An invited chapter for Brain, Mind & Consciousness, University Press, California, and a lay-oriented article for the International Journal of Parapsychology are both drawn from an introductory article on the GCP website called "The EGG Story". The most refined version is available as Gathering of Global Mind.

The Journal of Scientific Exploration (JSE) also has a technically sophisticated readership, and has a mandate to be open to difficult topics at the frontiers of current scientific knowledge. The December 2002 issue has two papers on the GCP, one by Roger Nelson and one by Dean Radin, plus a commentary by a skeptic, Jeff Scargle. (You should encourage your university library to subscribe to JSE. which is published by the Society for Scientific Exploration.)

Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire. - Teilhard de Chardin (1959)

Regarding JSE

"The JSE, while presented as neutral and objective, appears to hold a hidden agenda. They seem to be interested in promoting fringe topics as real mysteries and they tend to ignore most evidence to the contrary. They publish 'scholarly' articles promoting the reality of dowsing, neo-astrology, ESP, and psychokinesis. Most of the prominent and active members are strong believers in the reality of such phenomena."

Criticism of JSE

As for love, that is very much associated with hormones, especially oxytocin.

oxytoxcin and love.

Peptides of love and fear

The neurobiology of love

Oxytocin increases trust in humans

Regarding JSE

Criticism of JSE

As for love, that is very much associated with hormones, especially oxytocin.

oxytoxcin and love.

Peptides of love and fear

The neurobiology of love

Oxytocin increases trust in humans

The only thing your saying is that human can be manipulated, that is obvious as you are claiming that paranormal is invalid.:rolleyes:

Any thoughts?

Some advice that comes to mind:

Since matter is a projection of light-energy, it feels to me to influence the matter-energy you must see with A. suspension B. light C. Change

Try seeing your self move beyond time and its constraints....and then transform the light-energy of pure will to pure expression.

You can easily observe subtle time-changes from telekinetic influence. To create mass change in the Universe it takes more than one person.

Influencing the laws of the universe, as a whole humanity acts like a God. Shifting gears is a matter of grace.

To verify telekinesis we need a mass shift into accepting the scientific truth of energy. You are continually recharging.

Energy is self-perpetuating, it is ALL THERE and is simply a matter of the right recipe for success and tuning into it.

On one level we are already being moved by forces that we do not consciously observe---pure soul and free will. Ourselves.

Never interfere with another's free will. The only thing you can change in order to change reality is how you see it...

on a level we are so free that all of our wills, hopes, and wishes come true...but with eyes closed you might not see it.

The idea of illusion is true. Only those with pure intentions will break through Maya. So be sure to be justified in your undertaking.

Keep a journal, write down the impact of your work on the world. Can you notice a subtle change? Remember that your choices effect the physical world.

You cannot be unbreakable even if it seems to be so.

Your decisions effect the universe, yet the universe will not bend to power.

Edited by Ashleen

Some advice that comes to mind:

Since matter is a projection of light-energy, it feels to me to influence the matter-energy you must see with A. suspension B. light C. Change

Try seeing your self move beyond time and its constraints....and then transform the light-energy of pure will to pure expression.

You can easily observe subtle time-changes from telekinetic influence. To create mass change in the Universe it takes more than one person.

Influencing the laws of the universe, as a whole humanity acts like a God. Shifting gears is a matter of grace.

To verify telekinesis we need a mass shift into accepting the scientific truth of energy. You are continually recharging.

Energy is self-perpetuating, it is ALL THERE and is simply a matter of the right recipe for success and tuning into it.

On one level we are already being moved by forces that we do not consciously observe---pure soul and free will. Ourselves.

Never interfere with another's free will. The only thing you can change in order to change reality is how you see it...

on a level we are so free that all of our wills, hopes, and wishes come true...but with eyes closed you might not see it.

The idea of illusion is true. Only those with pure intentions will break through Maya. So be sure to be justified in your undertaking.

Keep a journal, write down the impact of your work on the world. Can you notice a subtle change? Remember that your choices effect the physical world.

You cannot be unbreakable even if it seems to be so.

Your decisions effect the universe, yet the universe will not bend to power.

Matter is not a projection of light-energy.

What would be needed to verify telekinesis is someone actually performing it.

Aww, for real?! :rofl:

What would be needed to verify telekinesis is someone actually performing it.

Mattshark has not learned about E=mc2 yet....

Again Mattshark PEAR and others have established that Telekinesis is valid...Thanks again for presenting your lack of understanding of basic facts of life though as always a pleasure...

Ashleen that was very nice...

Any thoughts?

Aww, for real?! :rofl:

:lol:

I have no idea where people get these idea's from. Some of them are quite worrying.

I think there really needs to be a lot more time devoted to basic science in schools.

I have no idea where people get these idea's from. Some of them are quite worrying.

I think there really needs to be a lot more time devoted to basic science in schools.

Evidently. :lol:

More denial over the relationship between matter and energy :no: What I feel is worrying is stagnation, which in reality, given the conclusion, that, if something is unknown, it cannot exist is unlike a diagnosis of cancer (in my opinion).

It not is funny how people think differently.. it is very much like there is a purpose :yes: to life.

Invalidating something without proper research is unscientific....a real fact of life...

I mean if you want to engage in discussion based upon the conclusion that all is known? Feel free, as all is not known :yes:

Skeptisim is a form of Rationalization which, is included, as a symptom, with regards to the DSM....

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

Mattshark I contacted the Boy scouts they say, you simply know nothing about Biology. I mean given your recent response concerning limits of human survival in relation to extremes and food and water. :yes: Mattshark that data was included in introductory courses related to high school levels of biology in the US. Your commentary in this thread, given your responses, is irrelevant/.As you have clearly stretched imagination in elation to your claims of being educated at a college level. THe validity of telekinesis cannot be inferred by someone whose background is unreliable to a person who has a PHD. Admittedly, in relation, to your fantasies, not only are claiming your are working on an MSC: no: you are also claiming you know something about Biology?? Furthermore you seem to claim that biology has nothing to do with the Paranormal?? Lets be clear. You Mattshark have not a snowballs chance in Hell of estabiishinng what you think is real....

Any thoughts?

PS: Mattshark all yourf effort to date, has resulted, in evidence, that, not only is the Paranormal valid, but so is Telekenisis....I haved all the proof I need Mattshark..What is yor probelm???

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

d060.gif

Tk is one most difficult things a human being can do. Why not start with tuning? Tuning is a telepathic conversation with a friend. If it works, don't tell your shrink or he will medicate. For more details check out the string called "Telepathics come out of the closet."

Tk is one most difficult things a human being can do. Why not start with tuning? Tuning is a telepathic conversation with a friend. If it works, don't tell your shrink or he will medicate. For more details check out the string called "Telepathics come out of the closet."

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=162520

a035.gif

I'd really love to learn TK but am not sure how.. I get that I should use a psi wheel. Do I need a psi wheel or would any random object do? I'm guessing I need to make a psi wheel? And what after that? I don't know much about it, can someone help me out? :unsure2:

Angelika xx