Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

Even when I was about 5 years old I wanted to move things whith my mind instead of my arms, but i coudnt do it and just thout it's probobly imposible.

But now, after few months of trying its not imposible.

I simply made my self a short string that has somthing like a coin atached to it.

At first when it moved i thout it coud be just some wind, but there wore few times when I could contlor its movment rotate it left, right ot stop its

movement instanly I wanted it to.

It's just to bad I cant do it any time I want :(

well, you cant do it any time you want, because youre not actually doing it.

kind of like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum, the pendulum effect takes place, which happens by how our earth works. its not you doing it. thus why you cannot repeat it right when you want to.

LOL, you know what... <_<

Just to prove you wrong in the most simplist ways... :innocent:

Go find 2 balls, same diamiter and mass... Now throw it... OK, now throw the other one EXACTLY where you threw the first one... Or no... Time yourself counting to one thousand, then time yourself to count to one thousand again... Get that exactly the same to the milisecond, hmmm... :ph34r:

Must have been the rotation of the earth... :rofl:

If you actualy read the article it was only able to be seen large scale which just might not work with anything envolving some string and a coin... :unsure:

OH, and I love how you avoid me all the time, I think next stupid thing I see you post I'll PM you and hear how you KNOW nothing paranormal, or maetaphysical could not be. :ph34r:

This is NOT your own personal resource for inter-poster crosschat. We have chatrooms and PMs for that. If you want to respond to the TOPIC, then do so - if you want to directly address another poster offtopic, keep that to yourself.

Para, whos g3nom3 talking to?

well, you cant do it any time you want, because youre not actually doing it.

kind of like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum, the pendulum effect takes place, which happens by how our earth works. its not you doing it. thus why you cannot repeat it right when you want to.

Mulderrrrrrrr....the topic is Are You...? (read you believe in the ability) not Can You...? So there is no need for you to jump in an hijack a thread where people are just trying to have a conversation; not prove or disprove anything....please be nice

ooops....sorry Paranormalcy *blush* people hijacking threads annoys me....I'll stick to topic....sorry

Mulderrrrrrrr....the topic is Are You...? (read you believe in the ability) not Can You...? So there is no need for you to jump in an hijack a thread where people are just trying to have a conversation; not prove or disprove anything....please be nice

Yes. stating ones opinion on the subject is "highjacking". Right.

nice try tinie.

Telekinesis? I've tried. I've epically failed. I think I moved a straw once, but it's more likely that was my breath.

I'll stick to telepathy and premonition; that's the only thing I get any kind of results out of.

Telekinesis? I've tried. I've epically failed. I think I moved a straw once, but it's more likely that was my breath.

I'll stick to telepathy and premonition; that's the only thing I get any kind of results out of.

you have telepathy?

I don't entirely discount the idea....back when I was 7 or 8, I tried it and think[\i] I made a star wars figure move forward about an inch and fall onto the ground from a shelf; not just topple off but move forward and topple....I've never tried it since because I just forgot about it and, cool though it would be to do that, it can't really serve any purpose right now! lol

you have telepathy?

To an extent, yes. I don't know if it would actually be called telepathy, but I don't know any other term for it. I'll sometimes get a glimpse into someone's thoughts or memories; be able to see or hear what they're thinking or remembering. As of yet, I have little or no control over it, which can be rather painful if I get a flash of a thought or memory I'd really rather not have seen. I've only been able to control the power twice; and each of those times I ended up with a rather painful migraine headache immediately afterward. As for the uncontrollable flashes, they're random and seemingly only occur when I'm speaking or typing to someone close; or when I'm speaking with someone face-to-face or on the telephone. Doesn't happen too often, but it's strange when it does.

Edit: Forgot to mention - Some of my friends also claim to have heard my voice in their minds, often when I'm thinking about them or something related to them.

Edited by Fenrir-sama

Para, whos g3nom3 talking to?

*Point*

I don't know, maybe the person saying how something CONSTANTLY moving could create a sudden movement in a hanging position?

If you've never heard of how most people start out with telekinesis or moving something with their mind they start with usually making a whole in the cap to a glass jar, then hang a string and pin. In this instance it was a coin, why a pin or coin? Obvious answers wont be needed here...

To an extent, yes. I don't know if it would actually be called telepathy, but I don't know any other term for it. I'll sometimes get a glimpse into someone's thoughts or memories; be able to see or hear what they're thinking or remembering. As of yet, I have little or no control over it, which can be rather painful if I get a flash of a thought or memory I'd really rather not have seen. I've only been able to control the power twice; and each of those times I ended up with a rather painful migraine headache immediately afterward. As for the uncontrollable flashes, they're random and seemingly only occur when I'm speaking or typing to someone close; or when I'm speaking with someone face-to-face or on the telephone. Doesn't happen too often, but it's strange when it does.

Edit: Forgot to mention - Some of my friends also claim to have heard my voice in their minds, often when I'm thinking about them or something related to them.

well, this is something that could be proven. sooo, i think a test is at hand to prove authenticity.

*Point*

I don't know, maybe the person saying how something CONSTANTLY moving could create a sudden movement in a hanging position?

If you've never heard of how most people start out with telekinesis or moving something with their mind they start with usually making a whole in the cap to a glass jar, then hang a string and pin. In this instance it was a coin, why a pin or coin? Obvious answers wont be needed here...

answers are, people used that because others may have said they made things move like that, yeeears ago, not realizing what we know now about the earth, and how it can move things like that. thats why i replied to them, because they said they tried moving a coin on a string.

well, this is something that could be proven. sooo, i think a test is at hand to prove authenticity.

When you come up with some kind of plausible test to prove that I have an ability that I've already stated I cannot control worth crap, let me know. I seriously doubt you or anyone else would believe any testimony of my friends, considering that they ARE my friends; and people would likely claim they're just saying it to make me look good.

When you come up with some kind of plausible test to prove that I have an ability that I've already stated I cannot control worth crap, let me know. I seriously doubt you or anyone else would believe any testimony of my friends, considering that they ARE my friends; and people would likely claim they're just saying it to make me look good.

well, since you apparently cant control it, that makes it seem less credible, and lessens the chance of you even having it.

but an easy test for someone who could do this would be to sit them in a room with random people, and read their thoughts. and add some other variables as well.

well, since you apparently cant control it, that makes it seem less credible, and lessens the chance of you even having it.

but an easy test for someone who could do this would be to sit them in a room with random people, and read their thoughts. and add some other variables as well.

I'll admit, it doesn't sound credible. If our positions were reversed, I wouldn't believe it either. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that. As of yet, I do not possess the ability to control my "telepathy", if that's still what we're calling it. Should I ever gain full control; you can bet I'll be going public with it, and you can watch any tests I participate in to prove it to the world. Until that day, you'll have to settle for my word.

i apologize, as i will not take your word for it, as its over the net. although, its not that i doubt you as a person, and find you decietful. I just do not know you.

answers are, people used that because others may have said they made things move like that, yeeears ago, not realizing what we know now about the earth, and how it can move things like that. thats why i replied to them, because they said they tried moving a coin on a string.

lol, yeah you didn't have to answer that as I said "Obvious answers are not needed..." Which that was an OBVIOUS answer...

First off, yes your right that is what people have said for years, because it IS how people practice it, why glass? why inclosed? so they can see it, and so no other factors could breach such as wind...

Second, the tests that people did were AFTER this "experiment" that you so believe is the answer to all questions with "telekinesis". Also how can the Earth THAT IS CONSTANTLY MOVING all of a sudden cause a minuet change in the position of something a couple inches long????

Third, your "answers" are not entirely knowledgeable in the subject, because the concept behind telekinesis is that we can move METALLIC objects, or something that can hold a charge at least, and THEN perhaps we could move it.

I mean I've only had one encounter with telekinesis and that worked against gravity, so I've got no clue what happened... How could a battery roll upwards? must have been the gravitational pull of the earth? NO, that would go against everything we know about gravity... And when I did it, it was more of a magnetic force was pushing it, and not that I had FULL control of it or was making it spin and go uphill, I had my fingers about an inch from it and with friction it turned on the surface, and without touching it, it was moving away from my fingers, uphill.

More credible Mulder; I think most people think of psychics like some wise old fellow in star embossed robes who can do all kinds of magical stuff on demand.....unfortunately psychic ability is rarely reliable or controllable by the psychic....it appears to control itself and rarely be something you can do on demand. I never see things in the future which I want to see. I cannot summon spirits of suchlike, I have to rely on them coming to me.....it's not reliable, which is why science doesn't like; because science likes to follow the repeat ad nausium approach; if you can't repeat and repeat something and then observe it on multiple occasions without variation, it is not accepted; this is unfortunate but the way it is.....which is why data collected on abilites are so often dismissed or ignored.

okay so ive been practicing TK for te past 4 days now, and i cant move anything! D:< i put my psi wheels under a clear case so i know air curennts or breath isnt a factor, any tips guys?

More credible Mulder; I think most people think of psychics like some wise old fellow in star embossed robes who can do all kinds of magical stuff on demand.....unfortunately psychic ability is rarely reliable or controllable by the psychic....it appears to control itself and rarely be something you can do on demand. I never see things in the future which I want to see. I cannot summon spirits of suchlike, I have to rely on them coming to me.....it's not reliable, which is why science doesn't like; because science likes to follow the repeat ad nausium approach; if you can't repeat and repeat something and then observe it on multiple occasions without variation, it is not accepted; this is unfortunate but the way it is.....which is why data collected on abilites are so often dismissed or ignored.

its more credible, because it only happens with their friends, and they cant duplicate it when they want?

you do realize why this would never even come close to passing an scientific test then, right?

its more credible, because it only happens with their friends, and they cant duplicate it when they want?

you do realize why this would never even come close to passing an scientific test then, right?

Before you continue with your hypothisis research what disbelief and other factors do to a psychics ability, your saying we think that we are some superhuman, superhero people who have control over everything... Meanwhile everytime ANYONE tells you about their abilities, and anyone will say that they do not have control of their abilities, anyone who does is more likely to be a fake...

OK, now for a test in your scientific knowledge:

Prove, and show to me and the rest of the world how scientific theory testing could be possible and therefore is quantifiably correct. Or how about the theory of evolution, though it is still a theory it is widespread knowledge that that is where we come from. In conjunction with natural selection and other Darwinian concepts/theories.

My point is your looking to the wrong place, for all the wrong answers... Oh books of science and ultimate knowledge of everything, please show us your unending wealth of information about everything... Serious, there is believing in something because you were told, if you were made to, or if you've experienced something... Which one are you?

Before you continue with your hypothisis research what disbelief and other factors do to a psychics ability, your saying we think that we are some superhuman, superhero people who have control over everything... Meanwhile everytime ANYONE tells you about their abilities, and anyone will say that they do not have control of their abilities, anyone who does is more likely to be a fake...

OK, now for a test in your scientific knowledge:

Prove, and show to me and the rest of the world how scientific theory testing could be possible and therefore is quantifiably correct. Or how about the theory of evolution, though it is still a theory it is widespread knowledge that that is where we come from. In conjunction with natural selection and other Darwinian concepts/theories.

My point is your looking to the wrong place, for all the wrong answers... Oh books of science and ultimate knowledge of everything, please show us your unending wealth of information about everything... Serious, there is believing in something because you were told, if you were made to, or if you've experienced something... Which one are you?

The thing with science is it is not about proving anything, it is just about evidencing.

As for a scientific theory, they never become anything other than a theory. A theory is the pinnacle in science, it is the empirical explanation of how and why formulated from tested hypothesise.

Scientific Method

See Genome, I don't believe in science, you don't need to believe in things that exist. I however, understand that it is the best and least biased method of study there is and that is the aim of the method.