Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

thanks for the tip nightwalker.i will definitely try those techniques and work on my third eye strength. last night i managed to move ice on accident and i completely cheated lolz. but i didn't use my hands, i used ki instead. kindof crazy i was working on pyrokinesis, cause it sounds easier to start with, when i noticed that the ice was actually moving as i pictured certain molicules moving faster. so then i took the ice set it on the edge of a plate and sped up the particles. when this happened the ice slid down the side of the plate creating a friction because of the glide, i used ki to amplify this friction and the ice actually slid off the plate and onto the floor. so i didn't use telekinesis at all but by god it moved.

I'm currently learning levitation and telepathic combat as a main focus. It sure drains you though. My friend and I take turns guarding our mind while the other, pummels the crap out of the walls. It's fun to do but after doing it for three days without a break, you third eye starts to become worn out and ineffective so takes breaks every now and then.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

i would really love to learn electrokinesis and telekinesis and levitation i can currently O.B.E. and create psiballs with my Qi any suggestions on how to do electrokinesis and telekinesis?

I tried astral traveling years ago. And after a few months of experiments came weak telekinetic abilities. So, I think that telekinesisi is done by the astral body.

Wooooooooooo 2+ year old thread with no results has been revived!

I suggest reading all 79 pages before posting on a thread like this, or starting your own new, sparkly and more specific thread ;)

Matter is not a projection of light-energy.

What would be needed to verify telekinesis is someone actually performing it.

How about this... watch from 1.50 onwards

but hey you're probally shout out fake ay.

so, i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this while practicing tk..

1.) seems like everything around you is turning purple then a sort of violet blue or indigo.

2.)tingling sensation in brain. sometimes on the right side, sometimes the left.

3.) lights and technology flickering or going out (sometimes).

How about this... watch from 1.50 onwards

but hey you're probally shout out fake ay.

It's a cool video. But whether it's real or not is a different story.

how do you start?

What an excellent question.

Anyway, I think some people are getting confused as to what telekinesis actually is.

They seem to think that it is referring to the movement of objects when the word actually means the movement of energy by remote or non-physical means. In which case I find it amusing when people complain that they attempt telekinesis but are unable to move an object. It is the movement of energy, not objects.

Now that is not to say that by way of telekinesis a person is unable to cause an object to move but it would be a by-product of telekinesis and not the act itself. I am aware that this makes me sound like a skeptic, however I think that anyone attempting to operate outside the laws of currently understood physics should at least have an understanding of the words they are throwing around.

Edited by BlazeWizard

Is It Possible To Learn It From Scratch Or Do You Have To Have Special Talents To learn TK??

You can learn it from scratch since everyone do have this ability, you just to practice and train yourself like anything else you do in life. I, myself am learning from scratch.

Edited by Roxez