Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

im glad to see potholer n i are helping you scorpion original.gif

again sorry for being unable to talk for long but my bro *sigh* grrr

thanks ...it's okay arwen i mean u helped a lot...it's okay lol...

is ur bro older than u?(that was my question on msn :lol:lol grin2.gif )

yer he is... hes 18- four years older sad.gif he also locked me off the net yesterday coz i stayed home.... i couldnt get up so.... yes tongue.gif;)

any new luck people?? coz i was controlling it yesterday.. like with my right hand i was focusing on one corner and then i moved my finger forward it span that way for 5 secs then i moved it back n it span that way for 5 secs... i was able to do this for aboot 5 mins i think... it was reall really COOL!! grin2.giftongue.gifwink2.giflaugh.gifgrin2.giftongue.gifwink2.giflaugh.gifgrin2.giftongue.gifwink2.giflaugh.gif im sorry but im really HAPPY!

*cheers*

YAY ARWEN!

That's just mad! Congratulations! clap.gifthumbup.gifclap.gifw00t.gif

I need to practise more. For a while I was losing confidence because it almost seems, every time I moved it, it was when someone was passing by my desk or maybe I was breathing on it but I realised that, when that happens, the wind produced makes it flap wildly and not the smooth rotation it does when I do it.

So, *phew* belief crisis averted tongue.gif.

*applaudes arwen again* clap.gifclap.gif

hehe thx! n i know what you mean, if i purposely blow on it it spins crazy almost toppling over not like when your moving it with your mind n it looks like its just gliding along... although this may take a hell of a lot more effort i think im gonna try toothpicks since they roll n see how i go.. couldnt be too much harder than a psiwheell... could it?? ah well... we'll see... any new progress potholer??

i've noticed that me, scorpion & potholer are basically the only ones who talk much..

well my psiwheel is actually begining to turn too a bit but out of control...and it's a good thing that we talk too the three of us hehehe...my time in the network i's up i'll explain all later okay bye00

ah well... we'll see... any new progress potholer??

i've noticed that me, scorpion & potholer are basically the only ones who talk much..

Heh, yeah I'd agree with that

Progress? Well...not so much. But that's mostly because I don't really practise much. I'm starting to do it more often now (trying to anyway) but I don't like doing it around my parents (skeptic/"that's a silly thing to try") so yeah...

When you guys practise do/did you often sit for 5 or 10minutes trying to move it with no or little results?

When you guys practise do/did you often sit for 5 or 10minutes trying to move it with no or little results?

yeah but it took me aboot 10mins or something for my last results.... but i was really reall happy with them... its just becoz we dont practice regulary so its alot harder if you leave gaps in between.... i always practice until i get it! hey couldnt you just go in you room n have a book beside you or something?? so if they come in you can preteend your reading a book?

hey couldnt you just go in you room n have a book beside you or something?? so if they come in you can preteend your reading a book?

laugh.gif Sneaky! Yeah, I think I'll start doing that aye. Does make me edgy when i here them coming down the hall though. Jeepesr, it sounds like I'm doing something horrible, like ouija boarding or something!

Meh, yeah, I'll definately start making a habit of practising.

original.gif

Potholer

Sneaky!

maybe so but at least then your parents wont "skepticise" you n neither of you have to worry aboot eachother. they might event hink you've given it up n then their negative energy will disapate eventually....

heh heh heh i didnt practice at all in sydney... ah well i'll have plenty of time after tomorrow NO HOMEWORK!! WOOOOO!

heh heh heh i didnt practice at all in sydney... ah well i'll have plenty of time after tomorrow NO HOMEWORK!! WOOOOO!

Well, I have school in about a week, and yes, I had 3 graceful months without school crying.gif . Now I have to go back!

For those who don't know, people who go to school in the US take the summer off(3 months) from school.

Hi thumbsup.gif

I was looking in the internet to see how i make those psi wheels of yours, i found it very interesting original.gif

well, i found this link

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Telekinesis%...r%20fantasy.htm

, i read it, and its not totally crazy wacko.gif , just a little.tongue.gif

If you have time you should read this, the guy´s got some real arguments to prove we are wrong grin2.gif

Oh, by the way, i havent found an article on how to make and spin a psi wheel, if you guys have anything about it, i would sure aprecciate it wink2.gif

bye laugh.gif

my school starts tomorow sad.gif so i wont be getting much practice in, and i just was on a vacation where i was too busy to practice sad.gif but i can make psi balls now, and does that help move the wheel?

post-21-1093804839.jpg

yer we get summer holidays off too except our summer is when your winter is! its all oppisite for different hemispheres... summer heres dec,jan,feb... so i got a LONG way to go before summer holidays! DAMN disgust.gif

my school starts tomorow  so i wont be getting much practice in, and i just was on a vacation where i was too busy to practice  but i can make psi balls now, and does that help move the wheel?

to be really truthful i havent bothered to try yet.. (too much effort tongue.gif!) but i've asked a bit before n people think it can make it easier but i dunno personally. it probably depends on whats best for you... sounds confusing dont it wink2.gif

hey andrei! ill check it out later maybe... sorry aboot spelling your name wrong in my last post... stupid fingers! but i can send you a diagram thingy if you want since your on my msn list! i sent it to another guy The Punisher n he said it worked for him so yer... normally i would suggest tameers site but last time i went there the link was down or something... want me to send it?

yer we get summer holidays off too except our summer is when your winter is! its all oppisite for different hemispheres... summer heres dec,jan,feb... so i got a LONG way to go before summer holidays! DAMN 

Its snowing in your place then! whao... Its hot as h*** in my place.

my school starts tomorow  so i wont be getting much practice in, and i just was on a vacation where i was too busy to practice  but i can make psi balls now, and does that help move the wheel?

Uncle meat, can you see your Psi Ball? that is so cool. Did you challenge someone to put ther hand between your hands while makeing a psiball and they would feel a warm spot?

Hi original.gif

Yes arwen, of course i would like that. thumbsup.gif

By the way, do you know what is the time diference between australia and brazil?

I mean, i got you online one single time and you said you would be late for school if you kept talking to me, allthough in brasil it was 7 pm that time. blink.gif

There must be a hell of a time diference tongue.gif .

I think diference has 2 "f"´s, but im too tired to look it up in the dictionary grin2.gif

bye wink2.gif

Heh, it's not too bad Andrei - if we compared my level of french (which I learn at school) to your levil of english then you're pretty damn good.

And, I thought I'd look the time differences. I wasn't sure where either you, Andrei, or arwen exactly are in Brazil or Austrailia so I put arwen in Canberra and you in Acre. Which my quesses are kinda close to right, then you're about 13hours behind arwen and 15 hours behind me.

original.gif

Potholer

Its snowing in your place then! whao... Its hot as h*** in my place.

LMAO!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif its summer here! n we dont get snow anyway even in winter coz we live in a valley! its hot as hell here too in summer n it gets worse n worse every year coz were so close to the hole in the ozone layer!

heh i can see my psiball too.. sorry just wanted to feel special LOL! grin2.giflaugh.gif

yer difference has two 'f's but dont worry aboot it! its like what pothoelr said! i learnt frnech all through primary school n i barely remember anything! your so lucky to be so good at a second language! my mums second language was english too! shes chinese tongue.gif

yer time difference is huge! i have a friend who lives in brazil too! her name is deborah! it was aboot 8:10am when i talked to you last tongue.gif

ill send you the diagram now! sorry if its a little dodgey.... he he..

hot as hell here too in summer n it gets worse n worse every year coz were so close to the hole in the ozone layer!

laugh.gif I'm right under that hole! laugh.gif

LOL! maybe that explains all the enviromental stuff that happens! nah theres so many volcano's because of the way the techtonic plates shifted... wait! did i just remember something from the only class i hated last year, sose??? OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifblink.gif

LMAO!!!!  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  its summer here! n we dont get snow anyway even in winter coz we live in a valley! its hot as hell here too in summer n it gets worse n worse every year coz were so close to the hole in the ozone layer!

So, its summer there and its summer here....i'm a little confused. I thought it was winter there.

ok... right well lets get this sorted... right now, this minute/month its winter becoz of different hemishperes but it'll be summer there, where you live. when you have a winter white christmas thingy its summer n boiling here.

Summer-DEC JAN FEB

Autumn-MARCH APRIL MAY

Winter-JUNE JULY AUGUST

Spring-SEP OCT NOV

so thats our seasonal year... you is oppisites so...

Summer-JUNE JULY AUGUST

Autumn-SEP OCT NOV

Winter-DEC JAN FEB

Spring-MARCH APRIL MAY

Am i right?

Hi

well, im glad the time diFFrence (got it right this time, yay! laugh.gif ) is explained now.

I envy you guys that can see your psi balls, i just cant. sad.gif

Hey portholer, you can see your psi ball right? do you have other kinetic abilities or you just see it because its strong enough? And another thing, if you dont have any other skills in kineticks how long did you take to see your psi ball?

Im not gonna be able to post here everyday from now on, i spent 50 bucks n dialed up internet and my mom was very mad. disgust.gif

But ill do my best to go in my school´s internet and post from there wink2.gif

bye thumbsup.gif

ps: im starting to get really addicted to this forum grin2.gif