Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

I'd really love to learn TK but am not sure how.. I get that I should use a psi wheel. Do I need a psi wheel or would any random object do? I'm guessing I need to make a psi wheel? And what after that? I don't know much about it, can someone help me out? :unsure2:

Angelika xx

A psi wheel (pin wheel really), operates by raising heat moving the wheel.

A psi wheel (pin wheel really), operates by raising heat moving the wheel.

Should all concerned base that response upon you knowledge of biology? :no:

I mean what is the basis for your response????

Any thoughts?

Psi wheel

A Psi wheel is pyramid-shaped top-like device consisting of a small piece of paper or foil balanced on the tip of a pointed object commonly used for demonstrating telekinesis. In reality it demonstrates simple physics, notably heat transfer and thermodynamics.

Construction

There are several designs for the shape of the psi wheel, but the most common is an inverted funnel-shaped pyramid. This psi wheel shape may be constructed by creasing a small (around 2 inch by 2 inch) square of paper or foil lengthwise, heightwise, and diagonally both ways, then bending the square slightly along the creases to reach the desired shape.

This wheel then balances on a small, pointed object such as a thumbtack, needle, or pen cover firmly planted on a flat surface. An object such as a thumbtack or pen cover can stand on its base by itself, however an object such as a needle will need to be rooted in another stable object such as an eraser, sponge, or bottlecap in order to provide it with enough stability to hold the spinning wheel on its tip.

Telekinesis

Some telekinetics claim to be able to successfully manipulate these wheels to perform basic manoeuvers on command, such as rotating the wheel around its axis. Some claim to have the ability to then stop the wheel, and spin it in the other direction. Some also claim they can eventually remove their hands from the wheel whilst still causing it to move.

Science

The human body (as well as other warm blooded mammals) maintains its core body temperature by releasing excess heat through the skin. This causes fluids surrounding the body, usually air, to heat up. By placing your hands on either side of the psi-wheel excess heat is transfered to the surrounding air molecules. As hot air rises above colder air this causes a small updraft, excerting a small upward force on the underside of the psi-wheel. Due to the small surface area of the needlehead this upward force can, under certain circumstances, produce enough energy to turn the wheel (paper) on its axis. The positioning of the hands affects the upward draft, and in turn can cause the wheel to move both clockwise and counter-clockwise. You can use any heat source to reproduce this effect with relative ease. I suggest several mugs of hot tea.

And the basis for your conclusions are related to your understanding of biology???? :sleepy: Mattshark why do you not start by admitting the truth? Face the facts I could have made clear that based upon your responses your internet access clearly has a filter..... :yes:

Despite claims Mattshark I could make that obvious :yes:

Yes the human body generates heat but not enough to move anything are you having a problem with that???? Or is you understadning of Biology lacking in obvious ways???? :yes:

Again it is obvious the laws of phisics as we know them today have been violated, do you have a problem with that????

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

And the basis for your conclusions are related to your understanding of biology???? :sleepy: Mattshark why do you not start by admitting the truth? Face the facts I could have made clear that based upon your responses your internet access clearly has a filter..... :yes:

Despite claims Mattshark I could make that obvious :yes:

Yes the human body generates heat but not enough to move anything are you having a problem with that???? Or is you understadning of Biology lacking in obvious ways???? :yes:

Again it is obvious the laws of phisics as we know them today have been violated, do you have a problem with that????

Any thoughts?

No triad it can. It doesn't need to generate much, a small amount will cause the air to rise causing the wheel to spin. We do generate heat though, we are endotherms, we have body temperatures that are regulated at a narrow range that is commonly higher than the air temperature (less so in Florida, but indoors, especially with Florida's insane levels of air conditioning in shops, malls etc) you will be losing heat to the environment, this will cause air to rise, the moving air will spin the wheel.

Edited by Mattshark

No triad it can. It doesn't need to generate much, a small amount will cause the air to rise causing the wheel to spin. We do generate heat though, we are endotherms, we have body temperatures that are regulated at a narrow range that is commonly higher than the air temperature (less so in Florida, but indoors, especially with Florida's insane levels of air conditioning in shops, malls etc) you will be losing heat to the environment, this will cause air to rise, the moving air will spin the wheel.

Excuse me Mattshark your opinion and is basis include the conclusion that humans can only live two days without food....Has it escaped you that you are wrong...does the fact you are wrong about basic and fundamental facts about basic and fundamental facts about reality have an effect upon you???? No, you want to continue to make false claims without any support at all...Where is your suport Mattshark??? Is is based upon a logical Fallacy??? Mattshark if you want to prove your extraordinary claims (that the paranormal is invalid) you will need extraordinary proof...As you have none your point is mute :yes:

Mattshark, today I am alive because I was able to prove that Telekinesis was valid. The only thing you have proven to me is that Europe is in deep ----.

Any thoughts

Excuse me Mattshark your opinion and is basis include the conclusion that humans can only live two days without food....Has it escaped you that you are wrong...does the fact you are wrong about basic and fundamental facts about basic and fundamental facts about reality have an effect upon you???? No, you want to continue to make false claims without any support at all...Where is your suport Mattshark??? Is is based upon a logical Fallacy??? Mattshark if you want to prove your extraordinary claims (that the paranormal is invalid) you will need extraordinary proof...As you have none your point is mute :yes:

Mattshark, today I am alive because I was able to prove that Telekinesis was valid. The only thing you have proven to me is that Europe is in deep ----.

Any thoughts

Can you please prove that telekinesis is valid then. It is all very well for you to say this but you have not presented any evidence of that claim.

Mattshark your opinion and is basis include the conclusion that humans can only live two days without food

Could you please show where I have said this or refrain from saying such thing.

I feel that based upon your responses that is obvious....could actually care less that you claim otherwise...get the message...

Based upon what you have presented to date would present the hind end of a rattus with respect to your opinion....so where exactly does that leave us....

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

I feel that based upon your responses that is obvious....could actually care less that you claim otherwise...get the message...

Based upon what you have presented to date would present the hind end of a rattus with respect to your opinion....so where exactly does that leave us....

Any thoughts?

But you said that you had proved telekinesis and I was wondering if you could show me where you have done this?

I do not have to prove it does not exist, I can question evidence that you present, but you have not presented something that proves that telekinesis exists and I would be very interested in seeing such proof.

But you said that you had proved telekinesis and I was wondering if you could show me where you have done this?

I do not have to prove it does not exist, I can question evidence that you present, but you have not presented something that proves that telekinesis exists and I would be very interested in seeing such proof.

Sure all you have to do is come to Miami, Fl.....or get yourself $100,000.00, is that hard for you to understand...

Any thoughts?

Sure all you have to do is come to Miami, Fl.....or get yourself $100,000.00, is that hard for you to understand...

Any thoughts?

That is not really addressing your claim. Could you not go to Miami university and show them?

That is not really addressing your claim. Could you not go to Miami university and show them?

Again you engage in fantasies, University of Miami is perfectly aware of my situation. In regards to your situation might I present that 200,000,000.00 people are ready to invade your territory and are looking for food :yes: engage in all the pretence you want, that does not change reality :yes:

Any thoughts?

Again you engage in fantasies, University of Miami is perfectly aware of my situation. In regards to your situation might I present that 200,000,000.00 people are ready to invade your territory and are looking for food :yes: engage in all the pretence you want, that does not change reality :yes:

Any thoughts?

Could you tell me which of the faculty their are aware of this as I have colleagues there.

200 million people invading somewhere has WHAT to do with telekinesis, again, Triad? Again, that is a rhetorical question. TOPIC.

such natural phenomenon should be experienced or observed at first hand....

paperwork is a waste of time.... considering the 'incomplete governing' obstacles of any understanding....

what are your thoughts about 'iceman'..... ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=madoDvtKEes

:geek:

joke of the century :lol::lol:

Not really there is no evidence

such natural phenomenon should be experienced or observed at first hand....

paperwork is a waste of time.... considering the 'incomplete governing' obstacles of any understanding....

Not really. The simply fact is that no one has evidence this claim.

what are your thoughts about 'iceman'..... ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=madoDvtKEes

:geek:

Just training and endurance.

Easily faked I'm afraid.

Could you tell me which of the faculty their are aware of this as I have colleagues there.

As I made clear Mattshark, I worked for University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital as well as the State of Florida....

Can you name your colleagues I would be prepared to visit them :yes:

Any thoughts?

you need to wake dude.... the days of only talking about humans are gone.... now we have other animals too... :lol:

http://www.reason9.com/podcast/index.php?id=25

:tu:

Yeah again, fringe, not science. This is in no way accepted in animal behaviour or even acknowledged.

Edited by Mattshark

As I made clear Mattshark, I worked for University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital as well as the State of Florida....

Can you name your colleagues I would be prepared to visit them :yes:

Any thoughts?

Those whom I work with are in Marine biology and are not the people you should be visiting, you need the psychology department and A. Rodney Wellens is the guy you need to talk too.

That is why I asked you whom you know so I can ask them about the university knowing about phenomena that no other university has evidence of as you claim they know about it.

Even when I was about 5 years old I wanted to move things whith my mind instead of my arms, but i coudnt do it and just thout it's probobly imposible.

But now, after few months of trying its not imposible.

I simply made my self a short string that has somthing like a coin atached to it.

At first when it moved i thout it coud be just some wind, but there wore few times when I could contlor its movment rotate it left, right ot stop its

movement instanly I wanted it to.

It's just to bad I cant do it any time I want :(

Even when I was about 5 years old I wanted to move things whith my mind instead of my arms, but i coudnt do it and just thout it's probobly imposible.

But now, after few months of trying its not imposible.

I simply made my self a short string that has somthing like a coin atached to it.

At first when it moved i thout it coud be just some wind, but there wore few times when I could contlor its movment rotate it left, right ot stop its

movement instanly I wanted it to.

It's just to bad I cant do it any time I want :(

You may want to check out the lesson on Learning to Use Pendulums at this link.

http://learn-telekinesis-training.com/pendulumindex.php

There are other subjects of interest at this site.

John