Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

sorry hailo havent had a shot yet.. lol i've been up without sleep for over 24 hours.. 27 hours n 15 mins to be exact lol. ill try though:)

I'm able to make it quiver and shift balance, is that a good start for a first timer?

I'm able to make it quiver and shift balance, is that a good start for a first timer?

yer it is pyro original.gif nice to see ya trying your hand at it LOL original.gifgrin2.gif:P

guys i need help in channeling i think thtats wots currently blocking me.. coz i think i have to have my hands there for the channeling thingy (through my finger tips) but i fell like this doesnt release enough power n being able to direct it with my eyes would have a MUCH greater effect!! HELP wink2.gif

Maybe you could imagine all the energy flowing through an empty shell of your body then all moving towards your fingertips or eyes and shooting at the psiwheel...

Arwen, you need to channel your energy, right? I don't know how, but i've got a question....did the psiwheel move at all? Like did it budge even though you thought in your mind it will budge? Cause your starting to worry me when you say the wheel doesn't spin 'at all'. crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

huh hailo?? wot do you mean? my wheelie does spin. i think i can do it i believe etc... im sonfused by that..

Cause your starting to worry me when you say the wheel doesn't spin 'at all'. 

huh hailo??  wot do you mean? my wheelie does spin. i think i can do it i believe etc... im sonfused by that..
Cause your starting to worry me when you say the wheel doesn't spin 'at all'.  

269967[/snapback]

Your confusing me back....

Okay, just a 'yes' or 'no'.

When you spin your psiwheel around WITHOUT your hands(actually keep your hands to your side), does the wheel spin?

cat.gif

Should I be learning to do this with my hands first (I mean cupped, not helping it along with a push or three... whistling2.giftongue.gif) and then trying without my hands?

When you spin your psiwheel around WITHOUT your hands(actually keep your hands to your side), does the wheel spin?

nup but only coz i suck at directing energy... disgust.gif need to learn quick... hmmm GOOGLE!! lol...

nup but only coz i suck at directing energy... disgust.gif need to learn quick... hmmm GOOGLE!! lol...

271414[/snapback]

Other people can do it!! At least try to make it budge. If you want to channel your energy, try to go into full meditation, like in a trance. Make sure their is no noise, absolutely none so you hear like a constant........"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII". Don't try to wonder "why is it so quiet?" then you lost it. O and do this on front of a white wall so that there is nothing to distract you, I got that from pyro, thanks pyro grin2.gif .

hehe i know how ot meditate LOL for my wicca thingy tongue.gif "III"?? i never heard of that one tongue.gif i just clear my mind but thx anyway original.gif ill try it tongue.giforiginal.gif

This is on the top of the list of things I WANT TO learn. I tried today and I could have swore that damn wheel moved the smalled bit. Twice infact, once it bearly moved, the second it did no more than 1 N' a quarter rotations. I wasnt even trying all that hard either. I dunno if it was bull**** or I got lucky, but one things for damn sure, I must get this down.

Edit:I read it all now

my psi wheel isent working but i keep trying and i hope i dont blow myself out because all i do is try to move this thing all day lol and at school i make psi balls i havent seen anybody act weird around it so maybe they arent that strong yet lol

Edited by Killerwolf

Edit:I read it all now

my psi wheel isent working but i keep trying and i hope i dont blow myself out because all i do is try to move this thing all day lol and at school i make psi balls i havent seen anybody act weird around it so maybe they arent that strong yet lol

WHOA! dont work yourself too jard! coz being tired can affect your "performance" oh crap! its been *counts...* oh *phew* only 4 days .. ah well hols soon n all the psi prac i want tongue.gif n i know ill be where i left off so im not too worried...

but mr.blonde dotn work too hard k? coz last time i hadnt practiced for yonks i worked myself so hard to make sure i got to where i was before that i got real tired for aboot n hour or two. . . just take breaks n sugar hypes n juice works well to help as well thumbsup.gif

hey guys i mighta figured out wot can help you guys with psi. learnign to open your third eye on will.. coz i can n thats how i guess you can project [si out or "take it in" if anyone wants me to teach them just PM me n ill see n stuff original.gif im on almost/usually everyday so yer plenty of time tongue.gif:P

grr its like my wheel doesnt want to move in front of me i was looking at the computer with my hand by it and i saw a movement and noticed it moved about 1/10 of a turn the B******! lol i am 100% sure it moved grr its like i am not allowed to see it happening lol id like to know how to open my third eye if u could teach me how, i feel like im so close but like my wheel hates me like its teaseing me original.gif

Killer you need to relax! Just let it flowwww. If your all tensed up then it wont work! Also (this is just my theory) You can want it TOO much. The energy wont flow right. Either way dont get mad at it because it wont move for you. Make it move with you. When its moving it should be a part of you. (its kinda like getting mad at your arm if you think about it)

Hello and Welcome Daniel.

I moved it again a tiny bit. I wasnt even trying hard. Apparently someone I know can accomplish moving the 'psi wheel' back N' forth rather easy. As he said "More is less and less is more."

grr its like my wheel doesnt want to move in front of me i was looking at the computer with my hand by it and i saw a movement and noticed it moved about 1/10 of a turn the B******! lol i am 100% sure it moved grr its like i am not allowed to see it happening lol id like to know how to open my third eye if u could teach me how, i feel like im so close but like my wheel hates me like its teaseing me

hehe tongue.gif hey killer why not try a different one first? cause maybe it wants you to do something else first. lol i dunno

Killer you need to relax! Just let it flowwww. If your all tensed up then it wont work! Also (this is just my theory) You can want it TOO much. The energy wont flow right. Either way dont get mad at it because it wont move for you. Make it move with you. When its moving it should be a part of you. (its kinda like getting mad at your arm if you think about it)

good point Mithas thumbsup.gif

I Am new to this place. hello

*Salutes* welcoem to UM Daniel original.gif

I moved it again a tiny bit. I wasnt even trying hard. Apparently someone I know can accomplish moving the 'psi wheel' back N' forth rather easy. As he said "More is less and less is more."

who said??

So far, out of all the video footage I have seen, the best anyone can manage with psi/chi energy is to roll a pencil on a desk or spin a paper psi wheel that is precariously placed on a pin. And that is if they are actually doing that.

If this is all that can be achieved why bother ?. I am physically much stronger than that so why waste years of practice with psi energy to move a toothpick ?.

I am open to the possibilities of psychic powers such as remote viewing, mind reading and even empathic abilities but when it comes to moving objects, lighting fires and changing room temperatures it all seems a bit over the top. Even the websites that we get referred to are by people who have named themselves after video game and cartoon characters.

Please feel free to prove me wrong but going by what I have seen so far i don't hold much hope.

Heh, I once got angry at my psiwheel and ended up tearing it into little pieces blush.gif . Which wasn't easy, I might add, because I put cellotape on it to make it last longer...

tongue.gif

I gave up for the night but then made another wheel and had another go the next night.

Edited by Potholer