Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

Anakim

yer but blonde? i just had a thought.. think aboot it its an unkown energy its probably not going to want to be pushed around by something it considers "insignificant" hence im also saying the Psi is an arogant turd tongue.gif

• 4 weeks later...

ok as soem of u know i want to learn pyrokenisis and now i also would like to learn telekenisis. I would also like to know what is grounding and how do i do it and how do i get ki or psi to my hand. plz post small guides on the things i mentioned or give me links.

whoa its been a good month since i last saw this thread blink.gif YAY!

but anywhos well Truth my site has some stuff on tk: http://gantre.tripod.com/mellanmuise/

but as for grounding it depends wot you mean. some people see grounding as drawing power but its infact discharging yourself of excess power you've raised... so yer..

• 7 months later...

ive decided to start learning Tk so ive registered on the forums what exactly are you suposed to expirience with a psi ball i get a sort of buzz feeling at my fingertips and middle of palm i also get thei without even trying in fact as im typing this message i can feel it.

just saw the date that someone last posted oh well

ahref, TK is telekinesis, that is, moving things with your mind. Psi balls are completely different. For more information on learning how to create psi balls you should go here. Most of the thread is helpful though near the end, it breaks down into chat, more or less.

original.gif

Potholer

Im brand new to this forum so hi all. I've been working at psi for 2 days now and sometimes i can make the Psi-wheel spin around atleast 4 or 5 times. Sometimes i do it when im not even trying to. If anyone knows how to levitate things yet could you give me some pointers?

I also find that listening to some types of music like the new Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith soundtrack makes it easier. If you have real player type this in the search bar. "The Imperial march" look for the one that has a times of like 1:01 or 1:10 i think. LoL god im spinning the thing right now!

Edited by Izzy_Fett

Oh yeah if your having trouble spinning it. Try taking a highlighter and color one of the corners. So you'll have something to focus on at all times. This made it MUCH easier for me. Im not sure if it will for you but I hope it does. The time it did 5 was today and that was with no hands. I find this whole Psi thing to be VERY interesting. Im trying to do levitations and pyrokenisis. I'll tell you if I learn something new! yes.gif

Edited by Izzy_Fett

HI Guys and Gals grin2.gif

Im new to this forum and am interested in tk and levitation.

How do i go about starting to learn tk? hmm.gif do i need to know anything about psiballs? hmm.gif

Any help will be greatly appreciated and if anyone has certain tips about tk dont hesitate to post or pm me. grin2.gif

Thanks Guys thumbsup.gif

Funny how many of you THINK you can do this. Imagination is a wonderful thing, being dellusional about TK at an early age is sad. I am saying right now no one on this board can do TK. Prove it or stop posting.

Edited by ericraven2003

HI Guys and Gals grin2.gif

Im new to this forum and am interested in tk and levitation.

How do i go about starting to learn tk? hmm.gif  do i need to know anything about psiballs? hmm.gif

Any help will be greatly appreciated and if anyone has certain tips about tk dont hesitate to post or pm me. grin2.gif

Thanks Guys  thumbsup.gif

670885[/snapback]

I recommend you read through this thread, it outlines a number of ways to go about it and people saying what worked for them.

Another option is to go here or here. original.gif

Funny how many of you THINK you can do this. Imagination is a wonderful thing, being dellusional about TK at an early age is sad. I am saying right now no one on this board can do TK. Prove it or stop posting.

671627[/snapback]

Um...have I read the URL incorrectly for this forum or does it not say "unexplained-mysteries"? TK is an unexplained mystery. It is being discussed and taught/learned. It's alright if you don't agree with it but please, too many threads have gone to the dogs because of disagreements like that. Search this forum (metaphysics) for "proof" and "prove" and you'll find that threads have been started requesting proof and even offering money. It has been established that no one wants to/can prove it. Ok? Let those who want to believe, believe. I can't see it harming you in any way.

Thanks original.gif

I have a question. I've had a mild form of telekinesis my whole life. My problem is that I don't really control it at all. I do stuff unconsciously and it's really not phenominal stuff, just like pushing objects off of shelves or turning radios and TVs on and off. It also doesn't happen very often any more. When I was a kid, it was much more common and more powerful. Is there any way to for a person to move the ability from the subconscious to the conscious? I'd feel a lot safer about myself if I could control it.

The X men have a school for you.

emfullness - I couldn't say for sure. Try to pin point when you can do it? Like, what you're feeling or what is going on or something along those lines. You'd have to practise alot.

Just increase your medications. I am sure the abilities will go away.

Edited by ericraven2003

• 4 weeks later...

hey people

i am trying to learn TK but i can't find a good site to learn from i found one put i can't seem to do it i really want to learn how i seem to have a problem with clearing my mind. I think. i keep hereing yall talk about some wheel

can yall plz email me chris2c77979@gmail.com plz i need some help

My goodness.... please do something meaningful with your lives... hmm.gif

Do not waste a second more on this subject Unless your absolutely certain you have such a gift to begin with!!! sad.gif

If you have nothing to build upon it is like unto chasing the wind. if you do, simply work on controling, stabilizing, and intensifying it through meditations and will power.

First off, Temple G, I suggest that you read through the whole thread. I know there's 15 pages and it's a bit daunting but I think a fair part of it is chat or random posts so it shouldn't take too long.

Try out a few of the things in the thread and then come back and let us know how it's going original.gif.

Edited by Potholer

hey everyone. I have been practicing at TK off and on for a few months now. I didn't have much success to begin with. So for about a month or so I didn't attempt it anymore and I just continued to meditate every night. Then I tried to move the flame of a candle one night, and I started to see some results.

I also had the candle itself rotate about a cm in one direction, and then back the other way a little while later twice while I was trying to make a connection with the flame. Has anything like that happened to anyone else? Keep in mind I wasn't trying to move the candle itself when it happened.

Since then, I've also had things in the house move randomly when I wasn't doing anything TK related at all.... The other day I was walking into the kitchen, I walked past my cat's toy ball and it began to roll across the floor. I thought that maybe my vibrations from walking, or the wind, moved it. But I stood next to it and stomped on the floor, and kicked the air around trying to cause the wind to move it, but it didn't budge. Has stuff like that happened to anybody else?

Essence, can't say that I have. Great to see you're getting results though. Have you got a video camera?

I what to learn telkinisis can some one help me w00t.gif  ph34r.gif

732651[/snapback]

As I've said before at least TWICE. Read the thread. Then ask questions. If you're truly interested, make the effort.

original.gif

As I've said before at least TWICE. Read the thread. Then ask questions. If you're truly interested, make the effort.

original.gif

732684[/snapback]

yes I wish to learn so explain to me how do I start when do I start Is a a certain place I have to do this. can give me a link ph34r.gif

I wish to be like the ninja