Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO vigilantes - real UFO hunters

Saru

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• jbondo

• NonFiction

• None of the above

If these videos are genuine, then I have no idea what these objects could be. I don't know how they could even fly at all. If this is really true, I can't imagine why scientists aren't working overtime to try to figure out what they are.

Agree!

Haven't seen or heard of most of these sightings before.

Maybe just me not looking hard enough, so will check the internet for more info.

But can't help feeling very dubious about this "documentary".

Zam

I've watched 19 minutes, and ALL of them appear to me to be balloons. It's just SO obvious to me.

Has anyone watched the original mexico ufo documentaries, messengers of destiny, masters of the stars and voyagers of the sixth sun? I used to own these, but unfortunately sold them years ago. Would love to re-watch them. I can totally understand the balloon theory of most, based on this documentary alone. You realy need to watch all the videos in the previous series though. In one of the videos, an object approx. 1 mile in length was ejecting these balls. Also, some of the footage shows some kind of 'hyper-jump' manuevre, as well as other odd flight characteristics, reminiscent of some area 51 footage. Another clip shows a jet chasing one of these objects, and was filmed by local tv news. Personally, I'm still undecided on what they are- but going on this video alone- would be a skeptic

Edited by BlackwoodBoy

I am not conviced that these are merely baloons. I am also unconvinced that they are not, it could be possible. Let us assume that they are not baloons: they do appear to resemble 3D renderings of molecular compounds to some degree. I am not a chemist so I can't say they resemble the rendering of any combinations known to man. I just happened to notice there is some similarity. I watched some of these videos earlier today and happened upon a jpeg of some 3D renderings of molecules and found it slightly uncanny.

This looks familiar... ;)

Yep. You nailed it.

12+-+14,12,08+-+Globos+01.jpg

Ebanis,+estudio.jpg

So because i can make a dinner plate thrown in air and viewed from distance..appear like a craft, does that shoot down the existence of a disk shaped craft?

Just because something appears similar to something else, doesn't make the original content/object fake!

BTW those formations of circular objects do not act like balloons.

So because i can make a dinner plate thrown in air and viewed from distance..appear like a craft, does that shoot down the existence of a disk shaped craft?

Just because something appears similar to something else, doesn't make the original content/object fake!

BTW those formations of circular objects do not act like balloons.

This thread isn't about dinner plates or flying saucers. It is about a video which documents the supposed phenomena of Ebanis. This phenomena is completely consistent with balloons and balloon clusters.

I don't expect you to agree with me, but that is alright. You are entitled to your beliefs. Reality, however, dictates that these do in fact act like balloons.

Why do they act like balloons? Because they are balloons. But by all means, believe whatever you'd like.

Any time Jaimie Maussan is involved you know something smells. Just another fantastic load of crap and frankly IMO he is directly involved in perpetrating these hoaxes.

When he first started out he was OK but he gradually evolved into someone who manufactures these sightings.

Of course this is all JMO but after watching this guy over the years it's not too difficult to add it all up.

Thank god for common sense prevailing.

It's amazing that this total BS is even getting 'airtime'.

These EABNI are obviously nothing more than escaped balloon arches.

These sort of faux documentaries just make the whole UFO community look like lunatics to the wider public.

Edit: Nena's 99 Red balloons is a bit of a classic choice ;)

Anyone who isn't convinced, do have a look at this video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCB5QlCQzPA

Edited by Atlantia

I dont buy that these are balloons because they dont act like them at all, and if they are who is releasing these massive structures? If we really want to get to the bottom of this why doesn't somebody actually construct a couple huge balloons arches, release them, and film/take high definition photos of them? seems like a no brainer to me.

Oh man! I remember this one time I saw the BIGGEST UFO! It came up right as night fell on the horizon, It was LARGE AND WHITE! and moved across the sky at SUCH a slow rate, IT couldn't be man made. I mean it took literally all night for it to fade on the other horizon! I video taped it, and watched in amazement! I posted Video of it online and everyone said "Dude that's the moon!" I said! the wha?! NO THAT'S A MOTHERSHIP!!! IT RETURNS EVERYNIGHT!!! ;o) lol God this video is about as obvious and funny as my sarcastic story :o)

• 4 months later...

Ye i've always been more than intreged by the ufo/alien conspiracies, where can i get the rest of these movies?

Ye i've always been more than intreged by the ufo/alien conspiracies, where can i get the rest of these movies?

• 8 months later...

If so many of you don't believe in these UFO's then why bother at all to watch these shows and even log into these forums ? I'm not saying that these craft are from outer space is definite but who else on earth has the knowledge to build this type of vehicle ? if these vehicles DO come from earth then our antiquated way of going into space and even flying in general would be obsolete for quite some time as this type of energy would be used worldwide, if only people who have little education or just publicity hounds were seeing these things then I'd be skeptical in the existence of these things but trained observers both military and private like police have seen and even chased these vehicles and these people will not put their jobs on the line by giving false testimony's on what they saw, yes they did see something that they can't explain and have given this out for all to digest and to see you people sit there at your computers and just say they don't exist is just real foolish. maby your time would be better spent debating if the Easter Bunny really exists or if there really is a tooth fairy, until these UFO's are finally found out what they really are let's all keep an open mind.