Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Female android demonstration

Saru

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptozological Mascot

• Timothy

• WoIverine

• Arkitecht

I don't like the culture..not the historical culture of Japan but the modern day culture and its obsession with these lifelike androids.

They are not attempting to make androids to assist in anything other than sex.They are trying to create a doll that both is a companion both emotionally and sexually.

At least things have improved since the war though

'When you touch the wrong place she not like it'. But the Asian businessmen will... XD

I can see this on part 2 of 'BBC - Sex in Japan'.

Edit: What philbo said ^^^^^

Edited by Tim.C Melbourne

those wacky Japaneses

These people need to go ride the pirates of the caribbean at Disney world.

Did she say her name is iCarly? I love how you can hear the motors fire everytime her mouth moves...

It's an undeniable fact that this type of technology will one day be perfected. Largely because there is such a high demand for such a product. ( From men ) In time, human women will have some real competition. Many men do not want children and are self suffucient. They can cook and clean. A life like sexual partner is all that they would need.

You know something. All of this is well and good and I feel an android could help in many ways but to make a point it seems we humans, at least in our current frame of civilization, would use this tech in a sexual way. A woman to cater to our wills with no emotional content at all. This to me is a very scary thought and would just disconnect us even more than we already are. I say we keep our, or at least attempt to, keep our humanity intact.--Robbie

And Then Judgement day

Whenever I see androids like this the first thing I think of KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park. This particular one is getting really close to that. I realize it is a movie but just comparing the two.

Would probably be a good thing if this tech was perfected and then able to be made affordable. There's too many damned people on this planet as it is now, it would certainly cut down on the "accident" birth rate. Might even turn the economy around, guys, just think about how much money we all spend on our women, especially in dating them, it's crazy!

Ahhhhhh, one step closer to getting a wife xD

Edited by xXHellkittiesXx

It's an undeniable fact that this type of technology will one day be perfected. Largely because there is such a high demand for such a product. ( From men ) In time, human women will have some real competition. Many men do not want children and are self suffucient. They can cook and clean. A life like sexual partner is all that they would need.

Make sure the function: Not tonight Honey is turned off.... and the incorporated breathalyzer is set on high :innocent:

Are you kidding it looks like a dead doll someone has by the back of the head. Android? If this is what they are calling an Android then we got a long way to go this is a large over grown silicone doll with some very weak moving parts in it. Now when this thing can get up and walk around and go fetch the mail and make a bed up then we got an Android.

And Then Judgement day

*Cue Terminator 2 theme song*

Japanese androids, a super IBM AI computer. I seem to cue that song a lot lately.