Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We are against Islamic republic In Iran

Persia

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• The Silver Thong

• meryt-tetisheri

• StarMountainKid

As usual, European/American media minimizes protests in Iran. 100,000s have poured in the streets, yet only videos of a few hundred are shown on CNN.Shame on these supporters of Islamic tyranny in Iran and supporters of genocide of Iranians.

Iran Standard Time (IRST), GMT+3:30

9:10 p.m. A protester sends in this report to Tehran Bureau:

The number of demonstrators was about the same as Feb 14, but scattered across two axes instead of one (which was the case with Feb 14). Violence by the security forces was significantly lower than Feb 14, although their numbers were much much more (the whole city was virtually turned into a military fort). Demonstrators were mostly walking in silence, except when attacked by the security forces.

That impression of the scene in the capital today is seconded in a tweet from CNN's Reza Sayah: "Tehran witness - 9p streets quieting down. Sec forces today one of the largest he'd seen."

Thank you so much for these videos.

I hope the Iranian people will succeed in shaking off the Islamic regime, and that its collapse would be followed by that of other religious regimes in the area. The only hope the greater Middle East has, is in the establishment of secular, liberal, democratic governments everywhere.

As usual, European/American media minimizes protests in Iran. 100,000s have poured in the streets, yet only videos of a few hundred are shown on CNN.Shame on these supporters of Islamic tyranny in Iran and supporters of genocide of Iranians.

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying the pro Israeli western media favours the regime of the Ayatolah?

:unsure2: I doubt it.

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying the pro Israeli western media favours the regime of the Ayatolah?

:unsure2: I doubt it.

Sir,Important countries such as England, France, Germany, Russia and the U.S. .their Media have said little about what is happening in Iran since 2009. in these countries there are many people who still do not know what is happening there now!

Canada, Australia, and a couple of countries are among those countries the best Media system.in those countries people know more about the situation which we have now in Iran and in other countries of middle east and north of Africa.

To know what I'm saying, just have to look for news in their newspapers tv channels,radio and etc ...

Thank you for your reply :) .

For some reason the down play of the uprising in Iran is probably do to the fact there needs to be an unstable element in the ME to justify any further action taken there by the west. I hope Iran and it's people keep up the good fight and force a regime change as it's far over due and Iran deserves to have what they had in the mid 70's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-Weg31lss&feature=related

Edited by The Silver Thong

The US does not want Iran to be an enemy Silver thong, it is expensive to keep thousands of military forces in the Gulf all the time ... the US was an ally of Iran not that long ago. I believe the current regime will eventually fall and they will be friends again.

The Iranian leaders wont let foreign media report on the protests I think they realized that foreign media played an integral part in the fall of Mubarak and they dont want the same thing happening in Iran they want to keep power and control

The US does not want Iran to be an enemy Silver thong, it is expensive to keep thousands of military forces in the Gulf all the time ... the US was an ally of Iran not that long ago. I believe the current regime will eventually fall and they will be friends again.

The US does not care how much war costs as that is there main industry. The private sector now has absolute control. The US does not want Iran as a friend as if the did they would aid or help in Iran's nuclear quest or conquest. Iran Is in a very unstable position and the US is not going to encourage friendship until Iran submits to America's requirement that Iran abandons it's nuclear program.

The people of Iran are the ones that can make a change before a change is made for them. Go Iran and do what needs to be done before another useless war is waged.