Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Public unrest in LIbya spreads to Capital

ships-cat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• Corp

• Raptor Witness

• Black Red Devil

what hypocrite and crazy man

i mean his speeches makes no sense !

even for a person speaking arabic :D

I thought it was just me who couldn't understand! I didn't get a word of what he was saying, but his pantomime was amusing.

There are 4 Facebook pages dedicated to Gaddafi humor (sorry all in Arabic)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Elset.Elly.Wara.Elkazafy (The woman behind Gaddafi) similar to the Egyptian page "The man behind Omar Suleiman"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A/189562807743058 "the tuktuk Gaddafi was riding"

http://www.facebook.com/Agmd.El.eftekasat

http://www.facebook.com/Agmd.El.eftekasat#!/El.Kazafii.Building

These pages have a following of more than 32000.

While it might seem heartless to joke about Gaddafi while hundreds are being injured or killed by him, humor & mockery have been traditionally used in ME to erode legitimacy, weaken authority. Gaddafi is a murderous joke!

I can understand a bunch of mercenaries who operate indipendantly, but, if this information is true, it's a bit of a worry that the Serbian Govt is maintaining its allegiance to Ghaddafi and haven't condemned the civilian massacre taking place. In which case, a bunch of serbian mercenaries operating indipendantly are most likely going to be suspiciously associated to the Govt of Serbia.

Which is something they don't need after Bosnia and definitely something that is going to impact on any possibility of joining the EU in the near or distant future.

This is a news post from 1999: There is more information on Serbian-Gadafi relations.

For some of you it might be surprising but not for me.

Gaddafi Given Yugoslavia's Top Medal By Milosevic

Reuters Tuesday, October 26 1999 06:22 AM EDT

TUNIS (Reuters) - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has received Yugoslavia's highest decoration from President Slobodan Milosevic in recognition of his efforts to boost bilateral relations, the official Libyan news agency JANA said Tuesday.

JANA, monitored in Tunis, said the ``Great Star'' medal had been brought to Libya by Yugoslav Deputy Prime Minister Zoran Lilic, a close associate of Milosevic.

Libya, the only Arab country to have condemned NATO air strikes against Yugoslavia during the Kosova crisis earlier this year, is an important supplier of oil to Yugoslavia.

Gaddafi kept close contact with Milosevic during the Yugoslav leader's crackdown on the mainly Muslim ethnic Albanians of Kosova that was halted by 11 weeks of NATO air strikes on the Balkan country.

http://www.alb-net.com/kcc/102699.htm#5

My recent posts are directed to those muslims who support gaddafi only because they think that the US has something to do with the uprising.

Please, my fellow muslims, take your heads out of your a**es and try to think for once the right way.

Seems the U.N won't use any military action, sanctions will be abused. The longer this goes, the more deaths.

Can we get some context to your context?

So UN shows once again that it's next to useless. If anyone is going to intervene now it'll be NATO.

Can we get some context to your context?

So UN shows once again that it's next to useless. If anyone is going to intervene now it'll be NATO.

If you lookat ahis recent posts, he likes to spam nonsense.

If you lookat ahis recent posts, he likes to spam nonsense.

People who come here looking for "unexplained mysteries," shouldn't be disappointed if they originate here.

History is being written both geographically and geopolitically in ways that can only be imagined. Words alone cannot describe what is happening in the Middle East, nor the fall of a modern day Pharaoh.

These curious pieces will fall into place, just as that big piece did.

Back during the Iraq war, the U.S. Department of Defense had a [deck of cards] they liked to play with. The difference is ... I can shuffle mine.

.... I've never explained what my current cryptic signature means, but I will here. It explains how tiny faith moved a mountain long ago, to where none existed, and how the faithless will be reminded of this through the destruction of their own man-made miracles. Essentially, the peril to come will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand. It's less a religious argument, and more one of how helpful change can occur.

If you can't see the danger ahead, then perhaps the artists presenting here can be of assistance.

5480438721_3d4179bc9b_b.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

No, civil war could be coming.

I'd say your prediction has come true at this point.

Raptor Witness sounds a lot like one of those AI bots that post here and there. Supposedly there are some that take over after a real human signs up for an account, so it can bypass the bot check function. He sounds logical and sane in most of his other posts. Not sure what he is intending in this thread. But that is a seperate issue.

Go Libya, go!!! I guess my early estimate of a few days was wrong, still Gaddafi's time in office seems numbered.

Edited by DieChecker

Raptor Witness sounds a lot like one of those AI bots that post here and there. Supposedly there are some that take over after a real human signs up for an account, so it can bypass the bot check function. He sounds logical and sane in most of his other posts. Not sure what he is intending in this thread. But that is a seperate issue.

If my nurse looks like [this,] then I'll voluntarily commit myself.

Apparently, she's back on the market, and if those State Department cables are correct, it may help explain some of Gaddafi's recent behavior.

As you can see, this isn't [Nurse Ratched.]

Galyna-Kolotnytska-and-Moammar-Gaddafi.jpg

"Meanwhile, Gadhafi's nurse went home to Ukraine. Galyna Kolotnytska gained notoriety in November after WikiLeaks released a cable from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli describing Gadhafi's almost obsessive reliance on the woman, described as a "voluptuous blonde." Kolotnytska's daughter told CNN on Sunday her mother had returned but was not commenting." - CNN - [February 27, 2011]

Edited by Raptor Witness

All my people love me,' Gaddafi says. :nw::tsu::w00t:

Reminds me of one of Comical Ali's quotes:

On an air attack on Najaf, he said: "What they say about a breakthrough [in Najaf] is completely an illusion. They are sending their warplanes to fly very low in order to have vibrations on these sacred places . . . they are trying to crack the buildings by flying low over them."

If you know who the "Gentiles" are, then what I've been saying here makes a lot more sense. If you don't know, then you're about to learn.

What we're seeing is more than magic. It's what many of you have been waiting for.

And as for the "table," which I've already shown you,(P. 51) ... and

There was only one card left to turn over.

A lot of innuendos in your posts mate. I'm glad you know what you're talking about.

We need to let these people own this revolution. All they've asked for is the "no fly" zone, which I think we should give them now. It might at least prevent this nut job from using chemical weapons on his own people.

Sanctions are just posturing madness, just as crazy as Gadaffi's rants. It's probably the best laugh he's had since this uprising began.

Jesus said it best, and I think it applies to the West in this situation ... "white washed tombstones." They're spiritually dead, but they sure look pretty.

This is going many places, none of them good.

With the exception of an effective government.

Chemical weapons can be disperced on the ground.

They can be delivered by artillery too. The US even has chem/bio capable mortor rounds and landmines, I believe.

Edited by DieChecker

• 2 weeks later...

5477844533_2ce46855fa.jpg

5517001204_ee845cf4ce.jpg

Interesting similarities, given that I cannot recall ever seeing this earlier colonial map of Libya.

Using the pre-Gadaffi historical map as a context, I believe that my cryptographic map, which I first published here on [Feb. 22, 2011(P.55)] may provide a clue to the near term-future of Libya.

Even my avatar, which I changed on [Jan. 6, 2011] may provide a clue to this nation's future, given its close similarity to another symbol. Especially given that I don't particularly like my current avatar, but I've kept it anyway.

5516393849_407009ef60_m.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Unless there's some form of intervention the likely outcome is that Gadaffi using the army and mercs to regain last territory and kill a few thousand people.

• 5 months later...

[Long before Pharaoh fell,] before the new Libyan flag was taken up by the rebels. Before NATO entered the conflict, their colors curiously appeared here, and a forecast of victory, but only after a long journey through the desert, initially repelled by mercenaries from SubSaharan Africa

6067414671_ac250415dd_z.jpg

There never was a more poisonous human snake to crawl out of the Sahara, than Gaddafi.

5463709129_2e5826ba02_z.jpg

5478442934_72ef95e907.jpg

5477844533_2ce46855fa.jpg

People who come here looking for "unexplained mysteries," shouldn't be disappointed if they originate here.

History is being written both geographically and geopolitically in ways that can only be imagined. Words alone cannot describe what is happening in the Middle East, nor the fall of a modern day Pharaoh.

These curious pieces will fall into place, just as that big piece did.

330464886_81c577374a.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness