Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aye, not for nuttin but youz spellt program wrong.

Jimmy_Potzenpans

Aye, now Jimmy aint no fancy educatd fella like youz but I do know how ta friggin spell Program..P-R-O-G-R-A-M, see dat wuz so friggin hard.

No back ta talk bout flying Sauces.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy_Potzenpans

• reese92

• Dowdy

• c1950sboy

Hi Jimmy,

Welcome to the forum by the way. I wasn't too sure about the spelling of programme so I looked up the dictionary to see who's right. The spelling "Program" relates to a computer program, whereas "Programme" relates to Television Programmes and the like. Of course, maybe the spelling is different in the US - these are strictly British spellings. There are a lot of words spelt different in America. Thanks for pointing this out all the same.

:)

You spelt 12 words wrong. Now i'm not as educated as some of the people here but at least i know how to SPELL SIMPLE WORDS, like 'was' and 'the'.

P.S.

i bet you're a white try-hard black (like EMINEM).

Dowdy

Jimmy is actually trying to imitate an 'Italian American' mafia type 'fella' with a strong New York accent(except for the 'Aye' part). Did you ever see the Godfather movies?

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

What ever it is, it's annoying!

All those posts just for a spelling lesson.  I feel so educated!! :P

NORA

:D  Annoying??  I find that too be the understatement of the year.  We all know how I feel about spelling errors, so I won't even go there.  Jimmy if you have something decent to say, spit it out my man!!!!  If I wanted the movie lingo, I would rent it.  Now what about 'flying saucers'?

Reese :-*

Aye, iz dis a tuff friggin room or wat? what da frig gives over heeer??

Youz chooks down unda got a liten up. Youz are talkin flying sorces and friggin E.T. and den snap on Jimmy P???? Jimmy wuz just tryin ta be friggin helpfull, so much four diplomacy.

Jimmy "Gettin less Respect den Rodney Dangerfield" Potzenpans  ;)

Jimmy,

I think I speak (type) on behalf of everyone in this discussion forum when I say "please, ask and type a question related to the topics using normal spelling and grammer" . Think you can do it? Or is this really the extent of your intrest with this forum. Is this all you have?Do you know Anything at all about a debatable topic, like Spirits and Ghosts or Unexplained phenomena.

Maybe you don't have it in you, but I'm hoping and betting that you will prove me wrong.

:-/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Jimmy......long time no see! I had to track ya down here! I haven't seen ya since the Collins BAr! Yeah remember we watched the BBC America chanel. All they showed was the Coronation Street and Helen Mirren stuff! We had alot of good laffs cuz everyone was Mum and crap. I like the Brits...they gave me my fave Tracey Ullman. Where you been Jimmy aruing w/these folks?!.lol........ I got a 2 dollar bet on a 5 dollar horse!

Jimmy I wore my popcorn shirt to the ORB betting place and they all laffed at me! What gives...the birds loved it..they pecked at me silly!Hey why isn't Morrissey on BBC more huh?! He put on a few lbs...I thought I'd never see that day!

Yeah the Brits spell everything different right!...well that's why we live in the best country and we aren't taxed half....good thing we hide those horse tickets right!

Hey where is that Julie Educatin' Rita gal when we need her huh?

I think these Brits need to learn some good ENGLISH from us real Americanos! Aye papi?! Besides we don't make our east Indian peeps feel like crap right! I hear they do that in England. There's an unexplained mystery for you! Yeah I hate curry..but at least most of it is on 6th street!

Ok Jimmy get back to me!

c50s

PS....frig em!

Holy Smokez itz friggin 57 Chevy Boy!!! Aye, how'd ya track Jimmy P down??? I taught youze had youse handz full wit da danicn' kidz..now youz inta Aliens and friggin Elvis livez crap??? Oh boy!

Yeah dezew friggin Aussiez talk awl funny and tawk bout aliens, little do dey know dat da friggin USA runz da world and dey better do wat we say or elze get friggin nuked bakc ta kangaroo meet, capisce?

Jimmy "Fortydawg" Potzenpans :P

I don't get it, why do you BOYS keep saying that everyone on here is less American than you?  I was born and raised not to far from the ghetto where you both are right this minute.  The only difference, of course, is that I am on the clean side of the tracks.  There are alot of Americans on here, so why not think before you type?  If you think this site is silly, then by all means, MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Reese  :-*

Ay........Theresa don't go gettin all Italian on us ok! Are you a Soprano?! Sorry but here we spell things different and no matter how many Morrissey records we buy we still spell program.......program ok..case closed. Well unless that case has a 48 special in it. Jimmy holy crap I waited at Collins Bar for an hour tonight but had to leave! Mona the girl w/the 3 fingers on her right hand had to chase down Chauncey the Mick gambler. Seems he owes her 2 months rent. He skipped the berg and who knows where he is! **** never stops happening here it seems. This carp is crazier than flyin' V shaped aliens w/the anal probes. I hope they clean them b4 using on another person! Jimmy what's up baby?!

Jimmy,

I think that it would be way too coincidental that you would have another jive talking turkey that knows you personally, and managed to find you here of all places.  So, what I am saying is, if you need to make up friends just to hold a conversation, then maybe you should atleast make up a really good one, that could actually convince us that maybe you are somehow cooler than you really are.

You can respond back to this, but it will all be a waste of your precious literary skills, because I am going to give this thread to you, and your new best friend.  That I lovingly refer to as your better half.

Reese

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is absolutely and possitivly the SADDEST thread I've read so far. Jimmy--instead of sitting around and trying to humor yourself by posting imature and senseless messages, get off your butt and do something useful to help your "oh-so-very-poorly-functioning brain." If you find it so amusing to annoy and offend other members of the forumn, then join a chatroom--they're full of lowlifes.  8)