Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with Abilities

Fai2568

Post anything here. From mind reading to controlling water. No critisism please.

I try to read people threw their energy, sometimes I'm right but not always.

Hatch.

my fiance seems to be able to read peoples emotions just by being in the room with them, talking to them on the phone, or through texts messages. And my sense of smell seems to be very heightened, I caught my fiance doing "something" to herself from across the house just by smelling the air, and not to mention that when the wind is right I can smell Mcdonalds french fries from like a mile and a half away

I was just trying to add a little humor Fai2568. Apologies if you found it offensive.

Welcome to UM Fai2568. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 1

Like I said before this is for serious posts. Anything ignorant or stupid will be ignored.

Ignored by who? Is it a judged contest? Perhaps you're building a team of X-men?

Edited by Moonie2012
  • Like 2

I have some personal reasons I'd rather not share. And I have been on UM for months. Mainly I want to find out of the ordinary things that I can see are real. Also no...If I was starting X-men it wouldn't be a X for xiavier. It would be a C for Corey. Now who here wants to become one of my C-men?

• Like 1

Find who? Your using someone's abilities to find someone? Is that even possible? Why cant you just find that person physically? o-o

Hard to explain it to people. But I believe if I can find people with abilities I may get a step closer to finding the person I am searching for...It's a total guess but I have wasted my time with other things so why not try this. Besides I want serious answers here. Nothing stupid. I know from another persons point of view I may be sounding a bit odd or crazy but I dont care. I just want to find some stuff.

Basically your looking for someone with abilities right? So if you find someone with abilities, there may be others out there with abilities. So that gives you the hope of finding that someone that your looking for. And i suppose that person your looking for has some kind of abilities?

Post anything here. From mind reading to controlling water. No critisism please.

thank you for not using the term 'gifts' in place of 'abilities'.

i believe we all are able to do amazing things, given the right circumstances, although i don't pretend to have performed any extraordinary feats myself.

lolz sorry you did miss the joke...But my main reason for finding people with abilities is I think it may help me find someone.

I know where she is!

stop seeking and you will be found

Yeah I don't have any abilities like what I am searching for. So to get closer to find who I am searching for I have to find somebody like them.

I'm so confused. :no:

• Like 2

Hard to explain it to people. But I believe if I can find people with abilities I may get a step closer to finding the person I am searching for...It's a total guess but I have wasted my time with other things so why not try this. Besides I want serious answers here. Nothing stupid. I know from another persons point of view I may be sounding a bit odd or crazy but I dont care. I just want to find some stuff.

i don't think you're odd or crazy, but i wonder what other methods you have tried to find this person?

you seem to think that it would take something paranormal to find them, but i'm sort of confused about that. if this is so, why don't you go to a reputable psychic and see if they can help you rather than coming onto an anonymous website and hoping you're going to find someone with extraordinary abilities.

that, i'm sorry, makes no sense to me.