Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with Abilities

Fai2568

lolz sorry you did miss the joke...But my main reason for finding people with abilities is I think it may help me find someone.

I would be willing to try and help in any way I can. LEt me know how to jump aboard.

Hi i was talking to a few people on here last year about seeing energy and moving dark spots but i cant seem to find the post.So i may as well post this here as one of them might see it and since your asking lol .Iv progressed a little further since last year with my crazy eyesight and started to project images well shapes into my field of vision even changing the colour gold and silver being the the hardest its pretty cool .And this kinda got me thinking As its possible to project an image in to your field of vision and change it what ever shape and colour you want if this is your brain fooling you and causing you to hallucinate and it was possible to change your entire field of vision and your whole reality for even a minute would this mean reality is only an illusion as your brain has made this hallucination look real even if what ever you see looks so real???? its confusing lol am going to leave it there for now as half the time no bugger replies lol but i dont mind sharing a few more experiences i wouldnt say abilities as i dont understand them yet lol ;o)

I have an incredible memory. Hurts my head though. If that counts as something. :P

I just have the old run-of-the-mill kinesis abilities. It's not very controllable though. It's like all over the place. Sometimes I can do it intentionally, but mostly it's just crazy stuff flying off of shelves and electronics smoking, lightbulbs bursting....you know, geisting.

Not entirely relevant to the topic, but here it goes:

Does anybody believe pyrokinesis is possible?

Ignored by who? Is it a judged contest? Perhaps you're building a team of X-men?

what a great team it'd be! A man who can smell body fluids and French fries; His fiancé, a woman who can tell how people are through message; A man who reads people's energies correctly... Sometimes; A man who can predict a coin toss with roughly 50% accuracy (The Tosser); A girl with total recall that self-inflicts pain and someone with run-of-the-mill Kinesis!

The C-Men!

what a great team it'd be! A man who can smell body fluids and French fries; His fiancé, a woman who can tell how people are through message; A man who reads people's energies correctly... Sometimes; A man who can predict a coin toss with roughly 50% accuracy (The Tosser); A girl with total recall that self-inflicts pain and someone with run-of-the-mill Kinesis!

The C-Men!

its not just that i recently found out that i can track people that i know well by their smell

i can see dead people. its pretty bad actually my grandads always watching me*snip*

*we don't need to know your personal habbits Paville.

Edited by Kismit

The C-Men!

Hey. Don't laugh at me! Mama was right. :no:

Though the smell thing is sort of creepy. Can he smell if it's "that time of the month" or if someone across the house just broke wind? That would be annoying for the smell-er, and embarassing for the smell-y.

Hey. Don't laugh at me! Mama was right. :no:

Though the smell thing is sort of creepy. Can he smell if it's "that time of the month" or if someone across the house just broke wind? That would be annoying for the smell-er, and embarassing for the smell-y.

yeah i can tell if its that time

yeah i can tell if its that time

I think we should call you "the Sniffer." haha Awesome.

I can move things with my mind. Most of the time it's an accident though.

My attempt to douse a raging fire failed. :(

My attempt to douse a raging fire failed. :(

Wow, that sucks. Maybe next time...if there is a next time. You could try flying to the southwestern US. I bet there's a few forest fires you could practice on.

Oh, speaking of Gamera, a couple movies come out this month...

I know only 2 of you that posted till my post, are lefties.

One of you had a car crash 2 months ago.

Someone's a father and is yet to know it.

I have the ability to talk to dead people.

• Like 1

I'm a lefty. :)

Edited by UFO_Monster

personally, my powers are: super-strength, super-speed, flight, telekinesis, shapeshifting, heat vision, x-ray vision, spider sense, super-intelligence, fire breath, ... can't think of any more, but that should do it

personally, my powers are: super-strength, super-speed, flight, telekinesis, shapeshifting, heat vision, x-ray vision, spider sense, super-intelligence, fire breath, ... can't think of any more, but that should do it

I'm jealous. Fire breath would be the coolest ability ever.

Edited by Carrie White

fire breath would suck.

I have the ability to talk to dead people.

lol anyone can talk to dead people. it's getting them to talk back that's the kicker ;)

name the two

• Like 1

name the two

I've already revealed my writing hand:

I'm a lefty. :)

Don't look at me, I'm right handed, couldn't possibly be a father being I'm a girl, and have not been in a car crash within the past 2 months (knock on wood).

lol anyone can talk to dead people. it's getting them to talk back that's the kicker ;)

Just been laughing for the last five minutes, cheers for that :P

I'm left-handed. Anyone else? If anyone else that's posted is a leftie, then Francisco is wrong, lol.

I'm left handed, but it doesn't count.

Did you post before he posted that? :unsure2: You have to prove why it doesn't count and telling me to go back pages don't count. Them's the rules, sir. :P