Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with Abilities

Fai2568

I'm left-handed. Anyone else? If anyone else that's posted is a leftie, then Francisco is wrong, lol.

Why even bother? This thread has had a fair few posts in it and he clearly has no 'abilities' and if he did then he could of said something far more specific. This is the problem with 'psychics' they're far too vague that even if they're right they still look stupid. Then again some people are easily impressed.

Why even bother? This thread has had a fair few posts in it and he clearly has no 'abilities' and if he did then he could of said something far more specific. This is the problem with 'psychics' they're far too vague that even if they're right they still look stupid. Then again some people are easily impressed.

Just sayin.... :unsure2:

Just sayin.... :unsure2:

aww nadia - your post was so sad and cute at the same time i had to laugh

I can control cheese. I have had this ablity for a long time.

• Like 1

there is a lot of ignorance in these forumz and a high level of just general disrespect... i wonder if any of you truly know anything or if you have all just lost the fact of the matter that everyday in everyone of your lives something unexplained happens or what i believe you have closed your mind to such things cause of your fear of the unknown.

there is a lot of ignorance in these forumz and a high level of just general disrespect... i wonder if any of you truly know anything or if you have all just lost the fact of the matter that everyday in everyone of your lives something unexplained happens or what i believe you have closed your mind to such things cause of your fear of the unknown.

Dude. I wish something happened unexplained to me everyday. Wow. That would sure make it more interesting. BUT it doesnt. Sorry.

Welcome to UM macwakeson.

What kind of unexplained things are you talking about exactly?

Personally I'd love to have jumper abilities and invisibility how cool would that be?!? Ooh super strength and regen abilities are awesome too haha... Other than that I sometimes have dreams that come true. But I doubt that counts for psychic power as I haven't seen any lottery numbers as of yet (sigh) lol

Dude. I wish something happened unexplained to me everyday. Wow. That would sure make it more interesting. BUT it doesnt. Sorry.

bread-toast.jpeg

i have some very weird talents many talents at that some are very very hard to believe they even are for me. One of my talents is mind reading i can read peoples minds that are close to me. Another talent is i can change my molecular density withstanding great impacts and there is something else to that but i rather not share. One more talent i have is being able to move things with my mind. Do not take these as a joke.

I've developed many psychic abilieties from relavtives. One is my spidersense (no not the comicbook one) It's actually the name for an ability that increase sense of smell hearing and sight in a dangerous situation. I'm empathic and mildly clairevoyent.

Another talent is i can change my molecular density withstanding great impacts

and there is something else to that but i rather not share.

Heh-heh-heh..sure, ok.

Do not take these as a joke.

Sorry but when you make outlandish comments as the one outlined above, I really cannot do anything BUT see it as a joke.

It is bad enough when people claim to have "teh powers tuh moove things with muh mind" then you come and claim you can change your molecular density.

Not buying it.

• 1 year later...

When my brain goes in autopilot I can control the law of attraction

It only happens when my conscious mind is away and my subconscious kicks in

i feel emotions fr people and places ,i have dreams that come true and i no when im gonna get bugged fr spirts that night when i go to bed, and have seen alot of unexplained things.

the reasons are rather cryptic and vague. what sort of abilities are u looking for, telepathy, remote viewing, mind reading or just picking up on the feelings of others?

when my mind is blank, I can display godspeed reflexes and amazing precision and strength

like immediately when waking from sleep

is this counts?

Heads up folk the OP posted this thread over 15 months ago and may not be around to respond to any queries of yours. Feel free to post abilities if you wish but be careful about who you quote and the age of the quotes. Try to continue the conversation with the most recent participants if you wish a hearty discussion.

Cheers,

I have some personal reasons I'd rather not share. And I have been on UM for months. Mainly I want to find out of the ordinary things that I can see are real. Also no...If I was starting X-men it wouldn't be a X for xiavier. It would be a C for Corey. Now who here wants to become one of my C-men?

haha you guys are hilarious.... C-men....oh goodness....

Hard to explain it to people. But I believe if I can find people with abilities I may get a step closer to finding the person I am searching for...It's a total guess but I have wasted my time with other things so why not try this. Besides I want serious answers here. Nothing stupid. I know from another persons point of view I may be sounding a bit odd or crazy but I dont care. I just want to find some stuff.

do you have a message for someone?

heres my shot hope this is what youre asking lol.

I can feel the energy of someone coming near like an electrical charge over my skin, even if i dont hear or see them.I always thought this was normal.

I can physically feel others pain, emotions, mentally see, see through my eye lids spontaneously, when thinking of someone I can some times given the circumstances, either smell them, (purfume colonge, or their favorite flower) see them and physically hear them. When in large groups i get overwhelmed, because their thoughts will flow through like my own, with emotions. I have a lot of dreams that happen, or I can ask for a dream to show me something, then I'll dream it that night. I have heard full conversations weeks before they actually take place here. I can ask any question and get the answer through thought, others word or things that happen, but...I only recieve the answer if I can understand it, like learning prequists before you can understand it all or having to take Biology I before you may understand biology II.

Once my daughter was spending the night with grandparents and while laying down I thought of her and instantly I hear her laughing, which I thought was odd seeing how it was nearly 2 am. So I asked them the next morning how she was and they tell me she was up till three slap happy making them chase her around the house, and playing on grandpas guitar. They live about 3 miles away.

I did experience kensis once, freaked me out and allowed me to know its real lol, I was drying Sakura flowers for this project I began and I was trying and trying to pick up this single petal and it began to float parallele to the surface of the table, it kept within a half inch of my finger. As soon as I stopped concentrating so hard to pick it up and realized what was happening it dropped. couldnt do it again, I did notice a weird electrical feeling in my index, I dont know if any of you ever accidently stuck your finger in a light socket but just like that but not as intense lol....

Ive projected many times, while in trance i can hear spirits talking to me. Ive also herd terrible things, one particular Ill never forget her, I've seen with my own eyes full aparitions to the point I thought they were living humans untill they dissipate. I see lots of orbs of all colors, mostly by perpheral, other times they ( by they I mean a lot of them) will swirm right in front of my face, they look like the stars you get when your dizzy/lightheaded, they have the same hue and simular movement but, Few huge differences, you can look right at them and follow them around with your eyes( unlike the dizzy stars), they never collide with one another really odd, they all go their own independant direction. Also when they swirm in I am not doing anything to cause the "dizzy stars".............

I dont know but I do know, everything that is possible, isnt always very plausible.....and meditation is all I can thank for it... and the help from some lovely souls on here of course!

can anyone else look up to a prestorm sky and see little balls of energy flowing around the sky...all my children can but i have meet plenty of people who see nothing

can anyone else look up to a prestorm sky and see little balls of energy flowing around the sky...all my children can but i have meet plenty of people who see nothing

Thats not normal? muticolored barely visable?

I have so many abilities that the city government decided to issue me a placard similar to those with disabilities for parking in lot spaces closer to the door except in my case I don't get to park at all but am expected to teleport or levitate to my destination.

• Like 1

My daughter whose 2 1/2, came up to me just yesterday and handed me the house phone and said "Daddy" I think "okay" and set it on the table then it rings its her dad.....weird......it all happened within 5 seconds. She doesnt even touch the house phone normally. Kids are very prone to these things.

I have so many abilities that the city government decided to issue me a placard similar to those with disabilities for parking in lot spaces closer to the door except in my case I don't get to park at all but am expected to teleport or levitate to my destination.

heahahahaha

that was funny mate :D

if that was the first thing the government would do to people with abilities, then even more funny =))

Edited by wuhugm
  • Like 1