Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with Abilities

Fai2568

I have so many abilities that the city government decided to issue me a placard similar to those with disabilities for parking in lot spaces closer to the door except in my case I don't get to park at all but am expected to teleport or levitate to my destination.

Just wait for the taxes. Us talented people have a special tax form. it seems the gov wants us to pay more taxes because we are better at guessing lottery numbers, winning horses, and where lost money is.

• Like 1

Haha Seeker,

Youre so silly, I wouldnt doubt it lol, another thing I notice I dont think the threader is coming back I think we scared them off??

And I really wanted to know what they were looking for :/

• 2 months later...

I've got an "ability", it's hard to explain but if I could take a video I'd post it here for you to be the judge,

I don't have a camera with me at the moment, unfortunately.

But it's not a psychic one, actually, heh.

Edited by Lrak

I have two 'abilities', I don't necessarily consider my ctontact with the afterlife anything like talking to the 'dead' since they think it's insulting to call them dead really. My contact with the afterlife has been ongoing for the past ten to fifteen years on and off. It's been clear to me that they are 'alive' in another world as alive as we are. Thety are mainly earthbound and considered voices and visions outside of my head/body. I have them sit across from me and they line up to talk to me sometimes, it just gets to be so many people that I have to keep track of them all, they are very demanding of attention.

I have what I believe is an ability that happens outside of me, but I am diagnosed with schizophrenia, a 'disability' sometimes mistaken for an 'ability'. I don't believe I have this disease. I developed this ability through the usage of a ouija board alone from 1993 to 1998 until I quit because it was too much of a burden for me to use. I had to bury them to get rid of very evil 'people' or spirits. I have been haunted by many evil spirits personally before so it took a while to sift out the bad ones from the good ones. Each time I moved it took time to live in a place where there was lesser and lesser evil following me through the years.

I don't suggest anyone does what I do even though I think I have the best connection ;/ contact anyone coul'd have. IT took alot of work to get rid of the evil. .... and years of practice. No one shoul'd be reading ouija boards alone, it;s very dangerous.

My other ability is magnetokinesis in my hands. I can magnetize the inside of my hands to pass a current from them to the rest of my body. When lying down and raising my hands up from the elbows. I can do this by using my palms or my fingers. It takes a few hours.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, I believe in myself and thats enough. :yes:

• Like 1

Can you contact Hitler?

No...He wouldn't show up here anyway if he even wanted to, besides that I think he's in Hell. Theres alot of racially diverse people here and besides, stepping foot into the U.S. from the other side woul'd probably prove unhealthy to him. Let alone Massachusetts. I woul'd refuse the offer anyway as it is beyond anything near any requests. Edited by IMN

Ignored by who? Is it a judged contest? Perhaps you're building a team of X-men?

if this is true im in, not wear skin tight lycra tho lol

can anyone else look up to a prestorm sky and see little balls of energy flowing around the sky...all my children can but i have meet plenty of people who see nothing

Its the white blood cells in your eyes they dont filter blue and so you can see white dots movings.

Ummmmm i think ive got quite a few abilities but few of them are normal. can lucid dream sometimes, have psychic dreams every nite, dreamt of a death once and it came true for someone. seen a few spirits. crazy quick reflexes when i dont concentrate( i overthink when i concentrate lol), insane sense of smell, read people like books and can tell when there lying, people are always shocked by how strong i am compared to body size, most drugs dont affect me, animals instantly like me.

sometimes it just happens, dont know why.. and how.... but i can see tru somebody else their eyes . and even feel and know what they are doing.. and that person is not even close to me.. happened a few times...

and some other weird stuff.. ...

I think I do ,sometimes when i do something in the day I feel like I just did it a secound ago or sometimes my imagination is very vivid i sometimes imagine what happens and then it does like i said .It sorta feels like deja vu or something .I don't know if i have a gift its just happend before ,where as I have heard that everyone has physic abilities like when you were younger you were more open but as you hear people say its all just unreal and fake you start to loose it and eventually you block it out its not easy to open up again -well thats what i read

My grandma was an amazing healer. She could also know what you were thinking and feeling. But she wasn't telepathic. She just knew. Like intuition I guess. She also had dreams and they would come true. She did it through the power of god, as she used to say. I think it was just faith though.

I, on the other hand, am pretty intuitive and practicing telekinesis. As a result of staring at objects so long trying to make them move, I'm able to see auras when I concentrate on something. that's all I have. :)