Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movies That Are So Bad, They're Good

Bracket

YES, they were. :lol: The IT clown still takes the cake for scaring the crap out of me most, though.

I remember when I was little I used to have nightmares because of that movie. Now it just makes me jumpy when I watch it.

90% of the movies Bruce Campbell makes.

As for the Evil Dead trilogy, I'm not sure if I would put those on the list. I mean they have corny parts but they're supposed to be silly at points, hence the term "splatstick". I wouldn't consider them bad per se. If you watch Evil Dead 2 and then Man with the Screaming Brain, ED2 will seem oscar-worthy. :P

There are many "so bad they're good" movies I've seen, but I'm having trouble thinking of the ones worth mentioning.

I remember when I was little I used to have nightmares because of that movie. Now it just makes me jumpy when I watch it.

I saw it for the first time at 17. 20 years later, it still gives me nightmares. :lol:

OH Bubba Hotep is another one, since we're talking about the wonderful Bruce Campbell. :wub:

YES, they were. :lol: The IT clown still takes the cake for scaring the crap out of me most, though.

I never found that movie scary. Not at all. I've never even understood the hype over that movie either.

90% of the movies Bruce Campbell makes.As for the Evil Dead trilogy, I'm not sure if I would put those on the list. I mean they have corny parts but they're supposed to be silly at points, hence the term "splatstick". I wouldn't consider them bad per se. If you watch Evil Dead 2 and then Man with the Screaming Brain, ED2 will seem oscar-worthy. :PThere are many "so bad they're good" movies I've seen, but I'm having trouble thinking of the ones worth mentioning.

Take your time. :tu:

I just remember another movie called Feast. There's three of them. The way that the third one ended, doesn't make any sense. It's a lame movie as well, but still watchable.

Have we forgotton 'Plan 9 from Outer Space'? From the continuity glitches, the cardboard grave markers, the flying saucers hung on strings, the absurd dialogue, the cop scratching his neck with a loaded pistol, to...Well, the unintended comedy continues on and on.

It's Ed Wood's masterpiece, and Bela Lugosi's last film.

Oh yuck, you win! give em the prize. That was awful, lol. :tsu:

Edited by Lady Shade

I just remember another movie called Feast. There's three of them. The way that the third one ended, doesn't make any sense. It's a lame movie as well, but still watchable.

Yeah, i've only seen the first one. How were the sequels?

Yeah, i've only seen the first one. How were the sequels?

The second one is good, but the third doesn't make any sense at the end. There was suppose to be a fourth movie to explain those creatures, but it has yet to be made. The second one kind of reminded me of Dawn of the Dead (the remake) when they are on the roof. Both are worth at least one viewing each.

The second one is good, but the third doesn't make any sense at the end. There was suppose to be a fourth movie to explain those creatures, but it has yet to be made. The second one kind of reminded me of Dawn of the Dead (the remake) when they are on the roof. Both are worth at least one viewing each.

Was Krista Allen in the sequels? She was pretty hot in the first one. ;)

Was Krista Allen in the sequels? She was pretty hot in the first one. ;)

No, she's only in the first one.

No, she's only in the first one.

Aw, that sucks. What's the point of seeing them then? :rofl:

Aw, that sucks. What's the point of seeing them then? :rofl:

Because the story continues.

Because the story continues.

Hey, wait. Doesn't one of them have a band of biker chicks?

Hey, wait. Doesn't one of them have a band of biker chicks?

Yes, I think that was the third one, but I could be wrong.

Yes, I think that was the third one, but I could be wrong.

Well, then maybe i will watch them. ;)

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

Oh yeah, that one's good. :lol:

Well some of these are considered bad movies or flops at the box office but I still rate them;

Waterworld - Yes, I'm the only person i've ever met who has admitted to liking this movie

The 5th Element - I don't get why people didn't like this?

Critters - the sequels as well! Scared me as a kid

Wolverine Origins - I know most of you here hate it and it's considered a bad movie but I liked it

Worst movies i've ever seen? Toss up between a Jap movie called "Gozu" which people seemed to like - almost died of boredom watching this and my wife fell asleep (in the cinema) and Stan Lee's "Harpies" - pure shocking!

Edited by Avant

Yeah apparently...although looking it up on IMDB it seems people have warmed to it. When it was originally released people kept saying it sucked, I saw it at the cinemas and loved it!

Well some of these are considered bad movies or flops at the box office but I still rate them;

Waterworld - Yes, I'm the only person i've ever met who has admitted to liking this movie

Critters - the sequels as well! Scared me as a kid

Wolverine Origins - I know most of you here hate it and it's considered a bad movie but I liked it

Worst movies i've ever seen? Toss up between a Jap movie called "Gozu" which people seemed to like - almost died of boredom watching this and my wife fell asleep (in the cinema) and Stan Lee's "Harpies" - pure shocking!

:o I loved Waterworld.

tremors .. all cept the western one.. i couldnt even bring myself to watch more then 20 min of that one.. but the others? I cannot help it.. i see them on and i get sucked into the recliner.. and other then to go pee.. i cannot get away..

:o I've always loved that movie! My favorite scene, maybe of all time, is the part where the blue lady is singing. Sent chills down my spine, was awesome. :D