Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10 years of UM: Staff Q & A

Saru

And Hi Stillwaters!

:st

Hi there B??? It's always good to see you. I hope you're doing ok and life is treating you well :)

Some of the threads you started are still going strong :tu:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Beckys_Mom

• Bracket

• Still Waters

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Daz should do something, just for old times sake. :lol:

I hope he doesn't come on anonymously. :ph34r:

Not sure that's a good idea. When I do, things tend to stop working! :lol:

xx

xx

Hi dAz. I believed in you and things seem to be working just fine.

Thank you for reaffirming my belief in the unexplained. :lol:

xx

Is it really dAz?!?!? :o

*cue X-Files music*

"I want to believe!"

:lol:

As long as you just sit down and have a pint all should be fine! a017.gif

:lol: ahhh Lilly...leave it to you LOL

xx

I just think you hold a fondness of a well known washing powder lol

I suppose all you have to do is just talk about someone to get them to come around. :lol:

Hello there Daz! I knew I wasn't seeing things, when I seen your name pop up once in a while on here.

Sorry, I suppose I kind of started all this Daziness this round. :unsure: But if it wasn't me, I'm

sure someone else would have brought you up.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

Edited by Archaic

What is one mistake you committed as a webmaster of UM?

Not getting as involved in discussions on the forums as i'd like to, i keep meaning to spend more time just browsing the forums and taking part in threads but never seem to find the time to do it.

Not getting as involved in discussions on the forums as i'd like to, i keep meaning to spend more time just browsing the forums and taking part in threads but never seem to find the time to do it.

Manifesting in human form and walking among the muggles? :o The trouble is, whenever anyone sees your name appear in a thread, everyone always thinks, "What have I said? It wasn't me, I was nowhere near." :ph34r:

:P

Manifesting in human form and walking among the muggles? :o The trouble is, whenever anyone sees your name appear in a thread, everyone always thinks, "What have I said? It wasn't me, I was nowhere near." :ph34r:

Is true... we all get the - omg wasn't me look just before we enter lol...........OR oh no whats happened in this thread now?? :lol:

:lol:

So true.

And who here would be brave (or foolish) enough to debate with Saru? :unsure2:

And who here would be brave (or foolish) enough to debate with Saru? :unsure2:

If Saru had more time to sit in a debate... then anyone would step up... I doubt he would use his admin status as a way of any intimadation

Many mods post as normal and get into the odd debate... and those mods that do, never will use their mod status as a way to intimidate...they post as members...and I have seen some of them hold down some great debates

I know you have not said anything about imtimidation... I am just adding my own point...for some may think - oh no he is admin and he might ban me if he doesn't like my arguement against him lol

But I don't think Saru has the time to jump in as much as he likes...

I haven't been on the site frequently, but I read what was happening :w00t: and I'm jumpin' right in the action. ^_^ Happy 10th anniversary to the UM! Keep up the good work and all of us looking forward to another decade of such things paranormal. :tu: (sneaks in a keg of beer for everyone old enough to drink).

Congrats on 10 years. Though I don't post as much as I used to this site will always have a place in my heart. When I started here I was a die hard skeptic that believed in nothing. I actually believe in god now, so everyone can change.

Thanks to the Saru and the mods for not banning me when I got out of hand with the psi kiddies back in the old days. :D

What was the one thing that inspired you to start the site?

I think if you had ever jumped in on one of my discussions, I'd have cried a little. :lol: Dang, I remember one thread I was debating with falco AND aquatus. Was very unnerving. I kept my cool, though, and they actually saw some sense. *hides*

Pretty much. :lol: Any time I see Saruman's name pop up somewhere, especially anywhere near me, I think "oshitwthdiddonowww???" I gotta say though, I've prolly not been smacked as much or as hard as I should've been. :lol:

Thanks to the Saru and the mods for not banning me when I got out of hand with the psi kiddies back in the old days. :D

Yeah Eric you were a meaniehead. Still a forum fave, though. :yes::D

To Saru and Mods: When a user posts a really crap topic or leaves a dumb reply, do you swear to yourself or think he/she is an utter looney?

To Saru and Mods: When a user posts a really crap topic or leaves a dumb reply, do you swear to yourself or think he/she is an utter looney?

Why wouldn't they? They're human too. :huh:

If I was a mod..I don't think I would want to answer that one lol

No comment :innocent: