Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some of Stewey's Stuff

MichaelS

I do a lot of artwork. I usually do things in pencil, water soluable pencil crayons, marker, and paint. Then I may transfer it to the computer and "clean it up a bit".

Here's some of my work.

This is also my fave piece of the ones I've done for the computer.

post-68-1092342767.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichaelS

• Janiel

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

Thanks, the background took about 30 minutes to do... it's not computer enhanced- I left it the way it looked in the original. original.gif

This is another one with the same model.

post-68-1092343095.jpg

I try. original.gif

I find doing my artwork so relaxing. Sometimes I can go 72 hours straight on an original without noticing. original.gif

Nice work Stewey, I know what you mean about time escaping when you're involved in your work. Keep it up my friend!!!

This is another one of my pieces. It took me about 2 days to get the hair right.

It's based on a nude model we had in art class. I put the clothes on (I find semi-naked to be sexier than full-nudity).

post-68-1092348151.jpg

The background on that last one was done in water colour, and the rest was "cleaned-up" on my computer.

Nice,but anything else apart from women? rolleyes.gifgrin2.gif

Nice,but anything else apart from women? rolleyes.gifgrin2.gif

Actually yes. I prefer doing abstract art. My female ones are usually done on request or during a "draw the model class".

Here's one of my earliest abstracts. It was Art 10, and we had to do something that suggested motion.

post-68-1092405050.jpg

This is the final one I've got on disc. I'll have to wait until I get home to scan the rest.

I was bored, and started thinking about what my thought patterns might look like... this is the result.

post-68-1092405611.jpg

I do most of my originals on 8 1/2 X 11 paper... though I've started doing larger work on poster board. My fave is one I call "Checkmate in the Side Pocket". original.gif

I'm hoping to do some experimenting with rice paper and water colours when I get back home, as well as seeing if I can save up for a set of air brushes. grin2.gif

Your art work is good Stewey,just pulling your leg about the women. tongue.gifgrin2.gif

Your art work is good Stewey,just pulling your leg about the women. tongue.gifgrin2.gif

You can anything of mine you want... devil.gif

I do have quite a few pieces based on women... all of them in pin-up poses (I like doing pin-ups). For some reason, the women I know enjoy being drawn as a classic type pin-up... maybe it's that combination of sex appeal, class, and attitude that they have... original.gif

I don't sell my artwork. I don't do it for the money, I do it because I enjoy it. grin2.gif

This is the final one I've got on disc. I'll have to wait until I get home to scan the rest.

I was bored, and started thinking about what my thought patterns might look like... this is the result.

The abstract one is actually my favorite. thumbsup.gif

You'd be amazed at how many of my abstract ones start as bored doodles. There's one I did for my niece where I did it in layers of acrylic that I called "Kinetic Boredeom". LOL

i see circles...they are everywhere....whoa...man im trippin out

Janiel- laugh.gif I have one that is done with nothing but circles, and the colours Black and Red.

*I know technically Black is not a colour- but rather an absence of light being relflected back... but who cares?*

*I know technically Black is not a colour- but rather an absence of light being relflected back... but who cares?*

What do you mean,black isn't a colour.....my t-shirt is lying to me when it says "Im only wearing black until they invent a darker colour"(thats me all over,in black tee's,trousers and......well trust me everything is black even my boots grin2.gif )

I agree with Snuffs,my fav is the abstract thumbsup.gif