Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some of Stewey's Stuff

MichaelS

What do you mean,black isn't a colour.....my t-shirt is lying to me when it says "Im only wearing black until they invent a darker colour"(thats me all over,in black tee's,trousers and......well trust me everything is black even my boots grin2.gif )

I agree with Snuffs,my fav is the abstract thumbsup.gif

I rather like black (there's something about a woman in black that I like). devil.gif

I prefer my abstracts too. When I get back home, I'll scan a bunch, and post them as well... in fact I have an idea for a new one that I want to do (thanks Alice for the inspiration). wink2.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichaelS

• Janiel

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

I prefer my abstracts too.  When I get back home, I'll scan a bunch, and post them as well... in fact I have an idea for a new one that I want to do (thanks Alice for the inspiration). wink2.gif

Tell all Stewey please.

You could always do a great one of Alice Cooper wearing black leather holding a whip wub.gifdevil.gifwhistling2.gif

Edited by AliceCoopersGirl

Tell all Stewey please.

You could always do a great one of Alice Cooper wearing black leather holding a whip wub.gifdevil.gifwhistling2.gif

That's not a bad idea... make that two ideas I now have. original.gif

As for telling all- I like to keep some mystery about me... why else would a woman want to get to know me better, eh? wink2.gif

I also want to do an abstract picture of myself- sort of a combination of cubism and pointalism. original.gif