Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syria clamps down on dissent with beatings

Persia

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Knight Of Shadows

• dekker87

• Ealiar101

The Arab countries have been cursed by these stupid and greedy dictators. Its about time they are waking up and freeing themselves.

The Arab countries have been cursed by these stupid and greedy dictators. Its about time they are waking up and freeing themselves.

Agreed. I think there was a "awaken" in 2009. But it wasn't until the Egypt "awaken" that rest of the world followed suit. I'm cheering them on!

I have many movies that have given me about the protests in Syria but Mr MOD told me..I can not put them here! :mellow:

Indeed.

As this particular website is designated as family-friendly in nature, posts involving videos of a graphically violent nature are not allowed here.

My suggestion would to be to post them on a different website without age restricted content, whilst continuing to use the forums here to spread awareness of the situation.

Apologies,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

Indeed.

As this particular website is designated as family-friendly in nature, posts involving videos of a graphically violent nature are not allowed here.

My suggestion would to be to post them on a different website without age restricted content, whilst continuing to use the forums here to spread awareness of the situation.

Apologies,

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

I put the videos in other forums and so give information to everyone so they know what is happening in Syria and other countries.

Thank you very much for what you do in this forum. My job is just to give everyone information and users of this forum also need to know what is happening in the world. I select the news and so put them here for everyone, and i respect the laws of this forum.

:)

Today ...

*Videos removed*

2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English. Mobile phone shorthand, fictional languages and "leetspeak" are disallowed.

Edited by Still Waters

So is it safe to say that Syria is feeling the same pains as Egypt and other states within the middle-east?

Persia, these two video clips are not in English; nor do they have English sub-titles.

You have been asked more than once to abide by UM posting rules NOT to make posts that are not in the English language.

In this post of yours, I am leaving your two NON-ENGLISH LANGUAGE videos visible to UM readers, for one and only one reason: to impress on everyone that in future such posters may have their posting priviledges limited, or denied, if they continue NOT to abide by UM posting rules.

Persia, please accept this as an unofficial warning directed at you, as to how your future posts may be treated by moderators.

The reason I have bolded this post is so that you will be fully aware of future actions by moderators,

Karlis ~~ mod team member