Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syria clamps down on dissent with beatings

Persia

Eliar the festival that happened in your city was used as cover

to make larger military operations against others cities ..

whenever there's festival of support for him .. the death number rises like hell

it's shameful people know they're being used to kill others

and still they went out .. how stupid can person get

and meryt you're right but too bad many still support .. even killing

i have no idea how they think .. but they do support

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Knight Of Shadows

• dekker87

• Ealiar101

Eliar the festival that happened in your city was used as cover

to make larger military operations against others cities ..

whenever there's festival of support for him .. the death number rises like hell

it's shameful people know they're being used to kill others

and still they went out .. how stupid can person get

and meryt you're right but too bad many still support .. even killing

i have no idea how they think .. but they do support

The fact that festivals and army attacks coincide means that these rallies are organized by the regime, that's a statement of the obvious, sorry for that! In Egypt many business men who were/are part in the regime financed such festivals & rallies. Some took matters in their hand and attacked demonstrators themselves. People who have vested interest in the regime will put up a resistance. It used to be (in Egypt) that workers were given direct orders to attend rallies and were bused to the site, whether by enticement or coercion.Prisons were emptied by the police and criminals were set loose on the demonstrators, like the famous camel attack on Tahrir.

Many people will also be frightened by the change, the bombing, the chaos, and prefer the security of "the devil you know" to an uncertain future; especially when sectarian attacks or conflicts occur. The role played by 'Islamists', like Egypt's MB and Salafi movement, is causing alot of anxiety. I guess some people in Syria might be watching what's happeningin Egypt with trepidation. These people who support the regime could be afraid, not neccessarily stupid. The economic chaos also adds to their fear.

There are also those who are referred to in Egypt as the "Sofa Party" ( Hezb el Kanaba) who prefer to sit on their hands and watch until the dust settles.

The pitfalls which I referred to before are the dangers of fragmenting the 'revolutionaries' into factions, failure to keep a united front, missing the chance to addrress the fears of the 'kanaba' people, allowing groups to jump on the bandwagon to force their own agenda. There will be attempts to turn Syrians against each other, Muslims against Christians,Sunnis against Alawis, Islamists against secularists. Petrodollars are playing a very dirty role in Egypt I sincerely hope that Syrians avoid the mistakes of Egypt & Tunisia.

as far as it goes for bussiness men it's the same in here as egypt

especially in Eliar's city he exactly know how bussiness men in aleppo

paying from their personal money to " shabeha " mercineries to attack and kill protestors

they're as you just mentioned .. personal gangs of people in high power , criminals

were let loose by the (general) amnesty which was so general that it didn't

include activists and protestors

there was attempts by the current gov to start sectarianism situation

by sending some of their merceneries to burn a church but the protestors put out that fire

and they keep turn down accuses of sectarianism by their chanting and the signs they carry and the name of friday protests

as far as i know there couldn't be really a civil war say like egypt based on religion and etc etc

the main reason in my opinion is that the majority of syria is sunnis

and i mean the huge majority like over 70% so i guess any of the minorities

won't actually get dragged into civil war and such

but i couldn't help but to notice a certain hatred for the alawis by most people

the reason gets back to the way they acted after one of them came to power

of course not all of them hold responsbiliy for that

but there's major acting up .. especially online in our chats websites

alot of christians and alawis provoking muslims swearing and such

and you'll have to notice these people are the most who benfited from the current gov

while we " muslims " suffered the most

so they acting up reliazing that that end is near .. and they stupidly think

that we will crush them if it falls .. they don't reliaze that the times has changed

and we're moving toward a peaceful future without special treatment based on religion

or race and what so ever but they're afraid .. and the way the express that makes it worse .. but as far as i saw .. there's no response from muslims for such harsh acts

This is sickening whats happening in syria. This guy Assad has turned out to be really evil.

This is sickening whats happening in syria. This guy Assad has turned out to be really evil.

Benign dictators are like vegetarian sharks, they're very scarce, Mainpoint.

KoS, since you are Syrian, I want to ask you, which one is lying western media or Esad government? Till now I have heard from Syrian friends and also some Syrian origin Turkish friends who all say the same which is briefly “do not believe the lies of western media or other bloodsucker media such as Al Jazera, Al Arabia etc”. I have been told all the mess is being created by these so-called reformers which is a mix group including Al Qaida as well who are being fed by foreign powers like KSA-USA and TR, have big affect on Syria, roughly blamed by them. Last horrible atrocity news came from Hama that violently murdered 7 people thrown to the Orontes(Asi) river, firstly Syrian state television claimed these 7 people were the officials from police department abducted and murdered violently by opponents and after then reformers condemned the violent murders and blamed the Esad’s military to be responsible of these atrocities. Lots info pollution about Syria on media, one side is lying but who?

Edited by armegon

KoS, since you are Syrian, I want to ask you, which one is lying western media or Esad government? Till now I have heard from Syrian friends and also some Syrian origin Turkish friends who all say the same which is briefly “do not believe the lies of western media or other bloodsucker media such as Al Jazera, Al Arabia etc”. I have been told all the mess is being created by these so-called reformers which is a mix group including Al Qaida as well who are being fed by foreign powers like KSA-USA and TR, have big affect on Syria, roughly blamed by them. Last horrible atrocity news came from Hama that violently murdered 7 people thrown to the Orontes(Asi) river, firstly Syrian state television claimed these 7 people were the officials from police department abducted and murdered violently by opponents and after then reformers condemned the violent murders and blamed the Esad’s military to be responsible of these atrocities. Lots info pollution about Syria on media, one side is lying but who?

Well KOS did support the regime for a long time, but he went out of the town once and saw the problems the Syrian government were doing. He did too blamed the Western media maybe a little but before it was alot. Now he sick of many people dieing from troops. I don't think every one of those citizens protesting are linked with Al-Qaida or friends with them.

Well KOS did support the regime for a long time, but he went out of the town once and saw the problems the Syrian government were doing. He did too blamed the Western media maybe a little but before it was alot. Now he sick of many people dieing from troops. I don't think every one of those citizens protesting are linked with Al-Qaida or friends with them.

Dear erix,

My friends are also living in Syria or either having relatives in Syria. The one just today I talked in the morning said the events in Hama took place when the resistants set fire the police station, damaged the properties of public and private, blocked the city entrance and opened fire from the top of buildings after terrorizing the locals. So it seems there are some people with assault rifles around...

Here is one video shared on facebook by a Turkish guy;

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=264801420203116&comments

Ive seen that on the news but it still dosn't explain why government forces are shooting at anyone.

Ive seen that on the news but it still dosn't explain why government forces are shooting at anyone.

Erix, I was in Antakya TR which located @ Turkey-Syria border and which lots of Syrian origin Turkish people living, there were rumours that resistants using simcards of Turkish GSM companies, people were talking about; with given words to resistants 120 Syrian police officers were killed. So far I know Turkish Intelligence has intense activities in Syria. At the same period US ambassador of Turkey visited Gaziantep/TR which is unusual, I do not think he went there to eat baklava...

Dear erix,

My friends are also living in Syria or either having relatives in Syria. The one just today I talked in the morning said the events in Hama took place when the resistants set fire the police station, damaged the properties of public and private, blocked the city entrance and opened fire from the top of buildings after terrorizing the locals. So it seems there are some people with assault rifles around...

Here is one video shared on facebook by a Turkish guy;

http://www.facebook....203116

"Some people with assault rifles", so in order to protect private & public property, and make the 'locals' feel safe, the Syrian government rolls in tanks to shell civilian suburbs?!

that's just the bull of the offical media lies

you might add it to their countless lies :

a 13 years old boy tortured and shot and killed .. officials : he was trying to rape the daughters of army generals

and that video of dumping bodies into the river .. wasn't done in the town

the offical said it was done in idleb .. by the security and mercenries

that belong to the gov

am sick of lies and i don't know where to start or stop with the offical lies

like the lie of 500.000 protestors were forced to protest by armed gangs

what logic brain can accept that around 1000 armed person

can " Force " 500.000 protestors to protests .. i mean what the hell !

fact is there ain't no armed gang ..there ain't nothing

there's just innocent people being butchered

there's just army killing unarmed protestors .. who's sin was only to ask

for their just rights

any person with any shrouded remanants of conciousness will stop

defending murderers of innocents and women and many children

what's going on now is an " annihilation " of a whole people

and the whole world is silence .. especially arabs

they're watching as our arabic history being erased by murderers

defending the gov is no longer about being nationalist or love for the best for our country ... those who defend the gov now need to reliaze

it's a human stand they're killing people by simply defending such acts

if the offical media says it's day time .. and it is day time .. they're lying

it's this much how they lie .. and more

the thing is we're not afraid anymore .. not from arrests or monitoring internet not even from death .. if we die so be it

for each innocent get killed on the hands of thoese murderers 1000 arise

so it's eiather death or freedom .. there's no middle ground

no more fear .. no more silence i stand by the people and i regret the time

i wasted defending this criminal gov like many i was fooled

by their fake pretending but when the killing started it's all clear

all my hope goes to hama people now they're being butchered litarly

that's just the bull of the offical media lies

you might add it to their countless lies :

a 13 years old boy tortured and shot and killed .. officials : he was trying to rape the daughters of army generals

and that video of dumping bodies into the river .. wasn't done in the town

the offical said it was done in idleb .. by the security and mercenries

that belong to the gov

am sick of lies and i don't know where to start or stop with the offical lies

like the lie of 500.000 protestors were forced to protest by armed gangs

what logic brain can accept that around 1000 armed person

can " Force " 500.000 protestors to protests .. i mean what the hell !

fact is there ain't no armed gang ..there ain't nothing

there's just innocent people being butchered

there's just army killing unarmed protestors .. who's sin was only to ask

for their just rights

any person with any shrouded remanants of conciousness will stop

defending murderers of innocents and women and many children

what's going on now is an " annihilation " of a whole people

and the whole world is silence .. especially arabs

they're watching as our arabic history being erased by murderers

defending the gov is no longer about being nationalist or love for the best for our country ... those who defend the gov now need to reliaze

it's a human stand they're killing people by simply defending such acts

if the offical media says it's day time .. and it is day time .. they're lying

it's this much how they lie .. and more

the thing is we're not afraid anymore .. not from arrests or monitoring internet not even from death .. if we die so be it

for each innocent get killed on the hands of thoese murderers 1000 arise

so it's eiather death or freedom .. there's no middle ground

no more fear .. no more silence i stand by the people and i regret the time

i wasted defending this criminal gov like many i was fooled

by their fake pretending but when the killing started it's all clear

all my hope goes to hama people now they're being butchered litarly

Dictatorships are like parasites. Initially they entrench themselves into their host body. Then they manipulate, exploit, appropriate and take power by forcing the host to accept it and live off its environment. As the host weakens, the parasite becomes stronger and more powerful.

Unfortunately as it seems, this parasite is entrenched well and isn't going down without a fight. You guys will need a lot of strength, commitment and unity before you manage to eradicate this leech from your system. Good luck.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

• 2 weeks later...

Seems the Syrian army is also shooting up Palestinian camps as well. Wonder how much outrage that will generate...betting not much. Also sounds like Turkey is getting more and more annoyed. Wonder if they'll actually try to step in and do something.

Don't know but i will advise you that this link I will post contains a dead child.

*Snip*

WARNING!

Edited by Karlis
Deleted link = Breach of UM posting rule: 2a. Offensive material: Do not post anything that is excessively violent, sexually explicit, depicts images of death, gore or that is of an otherwise overly graphic nature.

• 2 weeks later...