Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nintendo DS vs PSP

Yautja

yeah the other screen would be very distracting. i also heard that it scratches very eaasily when touched

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AztecInca

• Janiel

• Neo2005

• Shakezulah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you heretic.... psp is gonna kick ds's ass

that dual screen thing is just plain weird.... ur gonna have to use 2 hands to play????? wtf???

TheJack

I know its not the best add on feature and will probably get annoying, but the games on the DS will do all the talking for it!

have u ever played a game boy jack, you should laways be using two hands, i think i get whjat you mean though. Are u saying that you wouldn`t be able to hold it and would have to use two hands to press the buttons and use the touch screen?

the second screen will mainly just be for maps and stats when playing games!

PSP will have a real battle if they think they can actually come in and take over!

PSP can and will come to take over. no doubt about that.

mmmmmmmm... resident evil on PSP....

there actualy is gonna be one. its gonna be awesome. thats gonna be the first game i have for it, hopefuly

PSP is concentrated on graphics and movies. DS is concentrated to make the portable gaming more fun, a variety and its not like a mobile console.

PSP(mobile console): good graphics, can watch movies.....I could do that at home......

DS: Touchable screen, wireless connection, double screen......No console can do that, so I chose the DS, its more unique(plus it has 3-D graphics, though not as strong, meaning take less battery power).

grin2.gif

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

once again, i must agree with heretic in saying that more unique (Hailo) isnt always better. and you can play vid games at home too, so i dont understand what ur saying... help me out....

TheJack

If you can play vid games at home dont buy a portable gaming device!

if its a touch screen, dont u think theyll make it a little more duarble, so it doesnt get scratched? plus with the clamshell thing goin on, nothin will touch it if you're not playing. and the screen will be no more distracting as split screen multiplayer...or a menu list or on screen stats or something.

Exactly Tendo, nintendo know what they are doing!

The DS will rock!!!

IF the screen were to sensitive, Nintendo would have known about that, right? They know all aspects and they made sure to make a screen which doesnt easily get scratched.

Besides, why use your nail on the touch screen? That is wierd. Your supposed to use your finger, which I can't see how would harm the DS(except get smugged, the PSP would get smugged too, they have no cover).

Isn't the PSP more likely to get scratched? They have no protective surface like the DS(unless you go buy one). Then if you do buy one, don't be surprised to keep buying them as long as the protective keeps getting scratched.

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

Because half of the Gamecube games are only half-games, you need a CS to get your full moneys worth. LAMELY enough.

Join the club. I think they're dumb.

Janiel, I just like defending nintendo since they make awesome games, but since the gamecube evrybody has been bagging them and saying they are just plain crap! It just irratates me sooooo much, they reallt revoultionised gaming and have created some of the best games, stories and characters!

If you dont like their hgames and console fair enough, its your choice just stop bagging the hell out of nintendo! Lets all bag X-BOX!Lol

I doubt I `ll get DS, I just think its pretty awesome, I have a ps2 and computer and thats enough gaming for me!

totally agree with u guys on that. i hate it. all my friends think Xbox is the best system ever. i have no clue why. there are very few good games for it.