Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO

Missi NuNu

Has anyone heard of or seen this video, dealing with the captured UFO in Kumburgaz, Turkey? Apparently it has been proven to be authentic footage. You can see there are alien beings in the craft.

First..

Istanbul Kumburgaz UFO information/background

Edited by Missi NuNu

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arenee

• ohio state buckeyes

• Kali74

• booNyzarC

According to one company of analysts it has been proven to be authentic, and as far as I'm aware it was never thoroughly debunked to begin with. However I think it's going to be one of those that is received as too good to be true and will be argued about endlessly. I'd love for it to be true but Dr. Leirs credibility isn't exactly rock solid, so I don't know.

Edit for a really dumb question...I told you guys! Really this time it was. :blush:

Edited by arenee

I think she means captured on film hehe.

I think she means captured on film hehe.

I realized that after I sent it....I'm a bit stupid. Wish I could delete that now...maybe a good edit. :devil:

I realized that after I sent it....I'm a bit stupid. Wish I could delete that now...maybe a good edit. :devil:

I think I'm going to start poking you everytime you say you're stupid, we're female and think about 50 million things at once...it's ok if we slip for a second here or there :P

I think I'm going to start poking you everytime you say you're stupid, we're female and think about 50 million things at once...it's ok if we slip for a second here or there :P

Too bad UM doesn't have that handy little poke notification now isn't it? I had just finished watching the Last Exorcism movie and I wrote that when suddenly every toy in my sons room went off. I'm here with my mom and got freaked out and just didn't change it. Yep I'm also a scaredy cat.

I don't know what to think - that's pretty amazing footage.

The only think I don't like is that it never zooms OUT, to we can't see the craft in relation to it's surroundings. I mean, was it flying over houses, was it near the ground, was it above a forest? How big was it?

The only think I don't like is that it never zooms OUT, to we can't see the craft in relation to it's surroundings. I mean, was it flying over houses, was it near the ground, was it above a forest? How big was it?

Maybe this will clarify things a bit.

PS If link comes up with 500 error, just wait and visit later - they have some problems.

this is all good BUT have you seen the man with the golden voice?!

It's interesting that the dog appears to be barking at the object. Many sightings report that animals go nuts when these objects are around. Outside of that, that guy has a seriously good camera. The photographer is remarkably calm. I think I would have been freaking out!

Edited by archernyc

Keep in mind Paxus that this object was never filmed arriving or leaving. It was always filmed in a stationary position along the horizon line; right where a ship would be... It was originally filmed in 2007 in many short clips over the course of a month. More footage was captured in 2008. Then, in 2009, Roger Leir went to the same area and filmed essentially the same thing. Always along the horizon line. Always exactly where a ship would be.

The video also isn't accurate regarding the analysis.

At about 1:03 in the video linked from the OP the following statement is made:

"The footage has been analyzed by members of TUBITAK, the scientific institute of Istanbul. Their objective was to debunk the entire case..."

"... and yet they concluded that every aspect of the footage was in fact, genuine."

That sure sounds official doesn't it? What did TUBITAK actually say? That it wasn't digitally manipulated. But this statement only applied to the 2007 footage, not the footage in 2008 or 2009.

Here is the report they pulled that from. The video from the OP is attempting to represent that TUBITAK analyzed all of the footage. To me, that is dishonest.

Thanks booNy and bmk, the truth sucks sometimes but is always good to know lol.

Good link bmk, thanks. Here is another analysis of the videos which I found a while back seemingly pointing to similar conclusions.

now I feel sea sick watching that..lol... ^_^

Keep in mind Paxus that this object was never filmed arriving or leaving. It was always filmed in a stationary position along the horizon line; right where a ship would be... It was originally filmed in 2007 in many short clips over the course of a month. More footage was captured in 2008. Then, in 2009, Roger Leir went to the same area and filmed essentially the same thing. Always along the horizon line. Always exactly where a ship would be.

I remember this footage from a while back....the 'craft' doesn't look right to me...the straightness of

the underneath...so I'm content to accept it is a hoax. If it is a ship coming over the horizon that

would fit, I suppose...and could also explain the repeat of the 'sighting'.

So the Dr Leir chappie has to come under scutiny...and as he is meant to be a world leader regarding

alien implants...my suspicions are aroused as I don't buy the alien implant thing.

cheers booN.... (and bmk)

oh...and the pictures of the alleged 'aliens'...... :no:

something not right about it all, IMO......but thanks anyway to the OP

[...] Here is another analysis of the videos which I found a while back seemingly pointing to similar conclusions.

:tu:

Yeap, J.Maussan/R.Lier ET "boat" sank as an axe.

[off topic]

Since there was mentioned mirages, I thought Laboratory experiments in atmospheric optics paper would be interesting to read (sorry, if you already seen it).

• 2 weeks later...

We can't be 100% certain on the authenticity of this image...but it's too good to be true. :rolleyes:

If this was real, then why are the heads of the aliens remaining almost completely motionless? Wouldn't they be looking around and stuff? I don't find it very convincing at all.

The video also isn't accurate regarding the analysis.

At about 1:03 in the video linked from the OP the following statement is made:

"The footage has been analyzed by members of TUBITAK, the scientific institute of Istanbul. Their objective was to debunk the entire case..."

"... and yet they concluded that every aspect of the footage was in fact, genuine."

That sure sounds official doesn't it? What did TUBITAK actually say? That it wasn't digitally manipulated. But this statement only applied to the 2007 footage, not the footage in 2008 or 2009.

Here is the report they pulled that from. The video from the OP is attempting to represent that TUBITAK analyzed all of the footage. To me, that is dishonest.

Yes. Very good points...

What really amazes me is that nobody ever questioned that the "craft" in every single video appears at exactly the same angle and is also filmed from exactly the same position. That, to me, should be looked upon with suspicion... And never do these "craft" change their direction. The yacht theory appears to be the most plausible...

Its a interesting video but we're at the point of no matter how good video is people are going to buy it as proof of a alien craft.

Its a interesting video but we're at the point of no matter how good video is people are going to buy it as proof of a alien craft.

At this point we may have to have an actual alien step out and say hello before we know if it's an alien craft. We may never know who flies these craft even if we did get a really decent pic or video of such as these pics/videos were not the best to make a judgement, IMO.

At this point we may have to have an actual alien step out and say hello before we know if it's an alien craft. We may never know who flies these craft even if we did get a really decent pic or video of such as these pics/videos were not the best to make a judgement, IMO.

True but we do know they're not humans if the Ufo crashes and alien abductions are real.

True but we do know they're not humans if the Ufo crashes and alien abductions are real.

Yes, IF it crashes but that still does not prove abductions IMO. Unless of course they admit to it. It would offer a bit of credibility to the issue but no proof.

Yes, IF it crashes but that still does not prove abductions IMO. Unless of course they admit to it. It would offer a bit of credibility to the issue but no proof.

Proof means something different to everyone but I agree crashes don't prove abductions.

Proof means something different to everyone but I agree crashes don't prove abductions.

Yes, but only those who agree with me are correct... :P;)