Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wolf child: the world's hairiest girl

Still Waters

Supatra Sasuphan has told of her delight at being named the 'World's Hairiest Girl.' She has been teased her entire life by other children calling her “monkey face” and “wolf girl”, but now the 11-year-old has been given a Guinness World Record and she says it has helped her become extremely popular at school."I'm very happy to be in the Guinness World Records! A lot of people have to do a lot to get in," she said. "All I did was answer a few questions and then they gave it to me.

14 Images

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• BiffSplitkins

• Still Waters

• d e v i c e

Wow. I saw this doco about this 'wolfman'- just an extremely hairy man really. But he had a beautiful wife. So this young girl should be okay. There really is someone out there for everyone :sleepy:

Good on her for not having serious hang-ups about the condition. No doubt she will still encounter prejudice as she grows up, but she seems very well balanced.

I think that is pretty cool. But of course I think just being different is cool. :tu:

Wow. I saw this doco about this 'wolfman'- just an extremely hairy man really.

Yes, I think it was two brothers and a sister somewhere in Mexico. Both brothers were part of a circus act as well. I'm not sure if they still do so or not.

Yes, I think it was two brothers and a sister somewhere in Mexico. Both brothers were part of a circus act as well. I'm not sure if they still do so or not.

Yea that rings a bell. You've got to admire their courage. God bless them.

I think that's it's a shame for her, it must be a lot harder to deal with that as a girl.

I do wonder how many people envy her though, looking like a wookie would be pretty awesome. lol

I don't think she even looks ugly. I don't get why your all saying it will be hard for her :P Just because she has hair doesn't mean things will be harder. People might treat her differently but then that's their fault for being so judgmental. I'm glad she likes the way she is, because I can't see a problem looking different.

11 is still young give her a few years and she mightn't be so happy. I'm surprised that her body doesn't have more hair on it, it just seems to be her face.

Good luck getting a man someday lol

I honestly don't think she will have a problem with that. There will probably multiple guys out there that would totally be into her. Not just because of a 'hairy woman' fetish either. By the time this girl hits 20 she will have a very strong personality. She's got a great positive outlook on things now. I can't imagine how that will grow by the time she gets older.

kinda weird the color doesn't match her head hair.

yuck¿¡ why shoul somebody be proud of being the hairiest on earth?

yuck¿¡ why shoul somebody be proud of being the hairiest on earth?

Why not? Everyone is entitled to be proud of something.

If you believe this you need to get bizy with super market tabloids. No such thing is listed with Guinness World Records 2011............

If you believe this you need to get bizy with super market tabloids. No such thing is listed with Guinness World Records 2011............

Ahem.... :)

http://community.guinnessworldrecords.com/_Hairiest-child/blog/3356038/7691.html

• 3 weeks later...

This girl will have a rough time growing up. I hope she gets a cure :no: