Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

death

Chosen_One

Hey fellas.

I don't know if this is normal (for people with abilities) but many times when I close my eyes, I see people getting murdered. People I don't even know. It is so realistic that it is as if I was there watching it happen! At first I was just trying to put up with it... but now I am started to get really freaked out. I know there will be people who will make nasty comments on here as in "oh your full of bull" and stuff like that, but please think of how scary it is to go through something like this. Is there anyone who knows what this is called or who can relate?? :mellow:

Thanks so much!

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chosen_One

• Bendy Demon

• Sakari

• FlyingAngel

Hey fellas.

I don't know if this is normal (for people with abilities) but many times when I close my eyes, I see people getting murdered. People I don't even know. It is so realistic that it is as if I was there watching it happen! At first I was just trying to put up with it... but now I am started to get really freaked out. I know there will be people who will make nasty comments on here as in "oh your full of bull" and stuff like that, but please think of how scary it is to go through something like this. Is there anyone who knows what this is called or who can relate?? :mellow:

Thanks so much!

People that can relate :

Charles Manson

Ed Gein

Ted Bundy

David Berkowitz

Just to name a few.....You should seriously consider talking to a Professional....( a Doctor )....I am not being mean , nor rude , but what you just said can be a very good indication you have some issues to work out , maybe some you do not even know are there.

Hey fellas.

Thanks so much!

Hi Chosen One,

Have you ever had experiences of pure clarity? Do you read people? Try expanding your self and try to read someone, you can practice on me in PM and let's see if it's a gift.

Hatch

Have you tried keeping a diary of all that you see every single little detail then watch the news keep an eye on newspapers, the Internet etc and see if any match up to what you've seen.

I use to do this when I was having premonitions and of course I can't find the book at all now which really annoys me as I got some major ones at the time I was working at it.

I've only once really had a murder one and I was watching the late news and they were talking about 3 girls who had gone missing in WA I felt my body pulled forward and basically felt myself being slashed down the front and gutted and I was just in shock, couldn't believe I was dieing. They never did release how these girls died so I don't know if what I saw was one of the murders or not but it was an awful feeling being pulled out of my body and feeling it happen.

If I were getting such visions I would definitely take notes and then work it up into a 'Murder Mystery' article and then submit it to as many magazines and local papers as I could find .

They pay money for a well written mystery story , you never know you may become a famous writer .

Or do as Tia said , do some research , check out news items on the web to see if anything matches , you may have a real gift ?

You should write about it. Not something to be proud of I'm sure, but you never know it might mean something, like a warning. Keep a diary or journal around. It helps me sometimes, I don't get that but it takes a lot off your shoulders!

It sounds like you may have a bit of an issue, mentally. Im not being mean, i just, dont know many people who close their eyes and constantly envision death. Kinda scacry.

I've heard stories like these. Don't take my word for it, but...schizophrenia, maybe? :huh:

I wholeheartedly agree with Agent. Mulder. If you are seeing such disturbing images then this is not an indication of and "special" abilities but is a manifestation of some deep seated emotional issues.

It is simply not "normal" to just be seeing scenes of random murders or other acts of depravity...if you have problems at home or are experiencing difficulties with anger or rage then it might be a good idea to do some research and if it becomes too big of a problem then I would seek a counselor to speak with. Seriously..thisi is not anything psychic at all.

I wholeheartedly agree with Agent. Mulder. If you are seeing such disturbing images then this is not an indication of and "special" abilities but is a manifestation of some deep seated emotional issues.

It is simply not "normal" to just be seeing scenes of random murders or other acts of depravity...if you have problems at home or are experiencing difficulties with anger or rage then it might be a good idea to do some research and if it becomes too big of a problem then I would seek a counselor to speak with. Seriously..thisi is not anything psychic at all.

I am a 15 year old kid with a loving family and many friends... what emotional manifestation could I possibly have?? lol

Edited by Chosen_One

I am a 15 year old kid with a loving family and many friends... what emotional manifestation could I possibly have?? lol

This one ...........

"when I close my eyes, I see people getting murdered. People I don't even know. It is so realistic that it is as if I was there watching it happen!"

Tell me something "Chosen_One".

If you had a child that tells you he/she sees horrific murders when he/she closes her eyes and it is very graphic and real..wouldn't you be the slightest bit concerned?

Mental illness can manifest because of poor coping skills, poor nutrition, exposure to chemicals and fumes, too much electro-magnetic fields and so forth.

Like I said, closing your eyes and seeing this stuff is not normal and is NOT a psychic ability.

You can go talk to a counselor or your parents, seeing how you have such a normal life, or you can make an effort to ignore the "visions" and train your mind not to hallucinate.

You can make an effort to monitor what manner of media you take in, especially before you go to be PLUS moderate just how you react to things you hear about like wars, murders and so forth.

It isn't pleasant of course but it is a part of life and the best thing you can do, assuming you have no mental illness, is to not pay attention to such travesties.

Accept that you cannot do anything about it and move on.

ALSO..if you have an issue with anger and fantasize about getting back at people in general via violence then this may be a clue to your hallucinations.

Again..I see nothing psychic.

Thanks everybody! I'll take everything into consideration! :ph34r:

Edited by Chosen_One

• 2 months later...

This one ...........

"when I close my eyes, I see people getting murdered. People I don't even know. It is so realistic that it is as if I was there watching it happen!"

HaHa.. I like that

lets stop this thread, we're feeding a troll. The person who started this thread also started a " I have psychic abilities" thread last week or so. When asked to prove his abilities he stated he could'nt right now, he was busy protecting people. This is a lonely teenager making up stories for the attetion.

if this image or imagination of yours really gets into your nerves, you can also go to a hypnosis to see whats wrong with you, to find out what those images means, and can be helped or prevent from happening.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I read on all of your posts throughout the forum, and no offence here, but you seem a tad delusional when it comes to your "powers". One post you said you had all of these special powers and you felt that you had to team up with others to form a special x-menish type of group to battle evil and save the innocent. That you can teleport, see the future, create energy balls, ignite things on fire and now you can see people being murdered and possibly thats your calling is to stop it and be a super hero of sorts. I feel that you come here with these wild claims for us to feed you with the confirming answers that you do have these abilities and that there is a greater cause for you. I have nothing against you and am glad you find a place to post but to be honest I think you have a very vivid imagination and in some ways it can do you more harm then good.

My advice would be to slow down a bit on the tv-shows and movies that center around this subject and find a new hobby.

People that can relate :

Charles Manson

Ed Gein

Ted Bundy

David Berkowitz

My advice would be to slow down a bit on the tv-shows and movies that center around this subject and find a new hobby.

I heard that torturing small animals will help you deal with your feelings. :P

I heard that torturing small animals will help you deal with your feelings. :P

Please don't even joke about that. There are some who are gullible enough who will take this literally and follow through with this suggestion.

Please don't even joke about that. There are some who are gullible enough who will take this literally and follow through with this suggestion.

Yeah! NOT COOL!! (FYI I'm not the kind of person who would follow that suggestion)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you should talk with someone who is more psychically and spiritually advanced otherwise to take medical view point you can consult some psychiatrist.(P.S. I do not intend to offend you).

In any case you need to workout real catch behind your seeing things that are not normal for human beings.

• 1 month later...

Hey fellas.

Thanks so much!

Hello Chosen One,

You be envisioning what has yet to come, I agree with some of the comments about keep a diary, gruesome as it may be and frightening, Keep a diary and write in as much detail as you can. Then perhaps something sometime might hapen and you can turn back to your diary and go 'hey, ive already seen this'.

That being said;

You could also have a mental illness one that has just come about naturally, not from anyone source. Try mentioning it to your parents and to your parents alone. Go see a Psychiatrist or a head doctor in general. Im not saying your insane, or am I being rude buddy, just no harm in checking it out. last thing anyone wants to see is a yuoung person that holds a lot of potential done in my visions od death.

Best of luck.