Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past life readings

Rick Waid

I wonder why... I will research it and thanks for your continuous efforts.

Hi nightwalker94, I wonder why you are so needing a good read and I wonder at such a young age that you would have many problems but i will go a little deeper for so lets get started. First of all I see a man and it looks like an important man yelling very loud important cause the way he dresses. But what is weird is he is yelling at the top of his lungs but in every direction and it looks scary to me. Cause a person should not move their mouth that fast almost like he is not human. I see you worry and you have to not let it get to you. Confussed which way to go. Pick a way and stick with it. The stronger you are the lest the fear will be there.What I am seeing is a very strong white man on a white horse with a staff in his hand but i see very large wings but i can not tell if the wings are on the horse or the man but the are very large wings and very white. I feel there is a battle going on in you're life with the white person and the strange big man yelling. very strange to see but I do see small fairies floating all around no sound just floating. I am hearing curfew like you are bound to rules. I am seeing a very quite person with amazing surrounding and as I slowly move downward on top of the person it lifts its head up and it is a very scary creature with no face and all mouth biting at me.Now i am really getting deep and now i feel i should stop and please listen and do the correct things and pray cause there are always good and bad out there i feel they are talking about you in there own groups and planning things for you but stick to the white light and never take the dark road that lies ahead. Thanks you Maybe this is why you were hard to read cause my guides did not want to go so deep. Thanks again and you are young use good sense and pray to God and let him take all you're worries away and anything else that want's to be apart that should not be. Boy i could write more and more but i got to hit the sack. I hope I got something for you this time. Thanks ST

Hi Litz, I just took a small nap feeling a little sick and warn down. My 12 year asked his dad to take a jog down the road. I have not jogged in years so it tore me up. Enough about me what are you showing me. First thought that came to me was a female skater I can't even spell her name Asana banue. I wish I knew how to spell it. Why this was told I don't know but it was strange. I heard CAPITIVED BY INDIANS. I am seeing a show girl dancing very sexy in front of people wearing a pretty dress. So strong of a performance a man's eyes would pop out. I wonder why I would see a wolf howling. I am hearing loud church bells. I just now took a trip to the desert and I see a camel. Strange how I am connecting with animals. I am seeing an actor of some kind like a female zorro, cat woman a mask is on you're face. I believe you was a great performer back in the day. Just watching you move and the passion i see you were something else. I am sorry but I have went blank and nothing else right now is coming. Let me know what I have been seeing if it makes sens. very strong female powers we are dealing with and the last thing that hit me again was a female assistant to a magician. Great body movement. Thanks ST

lol thank you sensitive touch and i hope youve recovered from your jogging :)

Im not sure about the ice skating but i do know that Asana is a sanskrit word..meaning place where a yoga teacher sits or the position they are sat in. (spent some time in my youth at vaisnava temples(hare krsna). when you mention Indians, would that be american indians or asian indians? my time at the vaisnava temples was because i felt a connection there..although i didnt know why.

i cant see the connection to dancing..certainly in this life i have two left feet and the idea of getting on a stage would leave me cold with horror through lack of confidence. maybe i had more than my allowance of confidence then so this time round i got a little short changed!

in this life now i am surrounded by animals. i have horses , german shepherds, fish and rabbits i also work with horses. i spend more time in the company of animals than humans and i feel i do have a very strong empathy for any animal

huge thanks for your time and effort on this..should anything else come to you i would be intrigued to know

thank you again

liz :)

Hey sensitive touch. You actually scared me a bit. I feel like I'm in tune with the light because I picked up becoming a lightworker and I'm attaining my angel wings. Thing is I feel the dark trying to pull me back into it's arms. It's hard to resist and I'm becoming stronger in the light but the dark is becoming stronger as time passes by.. You said you see fae? And was the creature biting at you a demon? I'm confused. Are these apart of my past lives or things going on in and inside of me? And what do you mean when you say these groups are planning things for me?..

And why didn't your guides want you to go deep? I've never had a personal conversation with my guide but it speaks to me throughout the day, giving advice

And was the thing biting at you one of my inner spirits?

I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions but along with my spiritual practices, it's hard to find the time to do much inner searching myself. Another question. You said this "quiet person" has amazing surroundings. Surroundings like what exactly?

And was the thing biting at you one of my inner spirits?
Dont be fooled by what you see cause it might be what it is.

lol thank you sensitive touch and i hope youve recovered from your jogging :)

Im not sure about the ice skating but i do know that Asana is a sanskrit word..meaning place where a yoga teacher sits or the position they are sat in. (spent some time in my youth at vaisnava temples(hare krsna). when you mention Indians, would that be american indians or asian indians? my time at the vaisnava temples was because i felt a connection there..although i didnt know why.

i cant see the connection to dancing..certainly in this life i have two left feet and the idea of getting on a stage would leave me cold with horror through lack of confidence. maybe i had more than my allowance of confidence then so this time round i got a little short changed!

in this life now i am surrounded by animals. i have horses , german shepherds, fish and rabbits i also work with horses. i spend more time in the company of animals than humans and i feel i do have a very strong empathy for any animal

huge thanks for your time and effort on this..should anything else come to you i would be intrigued to know

thank you again

liz :)

Thanks for the response just getting started. Do you possess strenth at home now. I felt a power that you can accomplish what you put you're mind to. Very strong female inner power. I will check back with ya later.Thanks ST

Hey sensitive touch. You actually scared me a bit. I feel like I'm in tune with the light because I picked up becoming a lightworker and I'm attaining my angel wings. Thing is I feel the dark trying to pull me back into it's arms. It's hard to resist and I'm becoming stronger in the light but the dark is becoming stronger as time passes by.. You said you see fae? And was the creature biting at you a demon? I'm confused. Are these apart of my past lives or things going on in and inside of me? And what do you mean when you say these groups are planning things for me?..

stuff i am seeing is current i am not picking up a past life right now. And all I am saying is if you see something pretty it really might not be pretty in the inside. The man talking was talking to many like he was a computer spitting out data. i feel you will be ok stay in the white light cause for a person you're age there are many bad temptations you need to stay away from. i was most interested in the white horse and the perfect wings i saw. purity is around you and watching over you. I have to stay off the path of getting to deep i get headaches. so keep on you're path and good luck.

stuff i am seeing is current i am not picking up a past life right now. And all I am saying is if you see something pretty it really might not be pretty in the inside. The man talking was talking to many like he was a computer spitting out data. i feel you will be ok stay in the white light cause for a person you're age there are many bad temptations you need to stay away from. i was most interested in the white horse and the perfect wings i saw. purity is around you and watching over you. I have to stay off the path of getting to deep i get headaches. so keep on you're path and good luck.

I was wondering why you never mentioned the white horse and the wings but more the darker part. Dont be focus so much and that part it is like an illusion.

I also wondered about that man on the horse and the sighting of wings. What does this mean?? And ill be sure to stay on the right path. Thanks for all of your assistance and guidance. One thing I can closely associate with the white man on the horse and wings is my awakening. I pray a lot and I work for the light and God. I am also teaching others about it and how to connect to God the right way and such. Is this probably the source of such a thing?

Thanks for the response just getting started. Do you possess strenth at home now. I felt a power that you can accomplish what you put you're mind to. Very strong female inner power. I will check back with ya later.Thanks ST

hi ST, i am a fairly determined sort of person and probably quite strong minded.im usually the one who organises the household, makes sure everyone is where they should be, when they should be etc etc though i often feel very under pressure and sometimes wish that someone else would take over/hold it all together for a while..then i get mad with myself because i sort of see that as a weakness lol. is that what you meant? liz

hi ST, i am a fairly determined sort of person and probably quite strong minded.im usually the one who organises the household, makes sure everyone is where they should be, when they should be etc etc though i often feel very under pressure and sometimes wish that someone else would take over/hold it all together for a while..then i get mad with myself because i sort of see that as a weakness lol. is that what you meant? liz

You can do alot of things when you put you're mind to it. And my wife holds it together for me taking on all responsibilities which is not fair and i really need to at least be part of the process. Woman are so metally strong now more stronger than in the past. There will be a shift and more woman will be the bread winner and higher up on the chain. And when this happen the male will take a second seat in the process. I felt you're power in the past and even though you were an assistant you were the real show stealer. i will try after i catch up for more it will be fun. Thank you ST

I would like one. I want a reading on the "secret life." [Points to name]

Hi Moon Princess, I will try a little and a little more when I get time. I see you running thru fire to save a person. But what is strange is you are in normal clothes. No fireman suit or police suit. Just normal clothes. I actually see you stitching up someone. It is funny but i really do see a very pretty woman back straight great form riding in an Indian canoe flowing down the river with no one there to steer it. I was told MILKYWAY. I am seeing you play a flute and as you play it you are looking down. Almost like the pide piper did to the mice. You are really enjoying you're musical gift. I am seeing crickets or grasshoppers and then i see you imitating them very strange. I just saw a white flower but what was weird is you're head was in the center blooming out of it. Boy i should of ate my wheaties today. I am seeing you on a like a cb talking with you're hair tied in a pony tail. I am seeing a young girl admiring an older man alot older like it would not look right in the time frame you are in and you had an umbrella hoping around a tree as he watches you full of happiness and joy. I will try more later. Thanks St

D:

This sounds pretty amazing. I actually know a bit about a few of my past lives; I'd like to see if they match up. I'll be waiting patiently! Thank you. ~

I would like a past life reading, when you have a chance. Thank you.:)

Thought I know there are alot of people in line for this. I would love to have a past life reading, seeing I am struggling with my spiritual setting. Thank you for your consideration in this.

This sounds cool. I'm in. However, I do have to take an open-minded skeptic position on this for now. But this sounds pretty neat. :)

Hi human eraser, what a different name. ok let's see if i can see anything tonight. I have had a headache all day been kinda drained. I hope this can be a fun thing and people do not take it so serious. Cause that will push my gears in another direction. First thing I see is you having some kind of issues with you're leggs I see you sitting up and not having much feeling in you're leggs but what was strange was you were not in human form you was like a stick person very strange visual. You probably know you are hard to read and i am feeling it. You are not as open so i got to somehow get around you're blockage. As i move many walls i finally see an opening and on the other side is an untouched area blue skies blue water and then I see you are the one creating it I see paint brush in you're hand and you have an amazing ability to put you vision on canvas and when a person looks into you're paintings they travel into a special time it is like you're paintings are magical and whoever looks into them see a part of their journey very interesting. Many walls we removed do you always have walls up. You make it hard for someone to get into you're world. I just heard CHEMICALS I saw you like in a lab with many tubes of stuff almost like a scientist would use but you could tell they were older material from another time. Do you experiment with things sound like you are very intellegent. I feel when you are right you will strut down the road enjoying every moment. I am now seeing a cop but not an ordinary cop but you are twirling a billy club and we know that that dates back in time. Sounds like you are in control position when I see you. I was told you have to get on the phone and call her up. I do not know what that means maybe you can shed some light on it. I just heard the name pierre sound french. I just heard a female say CONCUSSION. See i hear voices talking so some are clear so i relay the info. So let me down easy. It was fun and maybe just maybe siomething was on. ST

Thank you so much! can't wait :)

[/quote This read was a strange one and please let me know if it makes sense or connects in a may cause this one I took a journey.

I'm not sure whether or not I believe in past lives, but this thread has been interesting. ST, when you get a chance would you please try one for me?

Thank you so much! can't wait :)

Hi again, when I did you today I was on the road and I went somewhere i have never been. So i am really interested in you're response cause this read is way out there. First thing I saw was a black hole swirling in outer space. Do you ever feeel out of place or wonder why you dont feel right at home? As i look more i fel like an electric charge is going off. I feel you have connections to outer space. I am seeing something to do with very boney fingers. I saw you sitting on the moon by you're self. youre family was slaves and they wore braces around their necks. I saw many diamond in a box used to fuel their vehicles. I saw an alien being worked on and as the tried to get info they was taking the memories of the alien that was on earth. i see steps floating into space and at the tops if fog so you can not see what is up there. I saw you as a caretaker of you're people. I saw a gigantic explosion. You could change forms of anything with someones or somethings dna. Thanks ST

Hi again, when I did you today I was on the road and I went somewhere i have never been. So i am really interested in you're response cause this read is way out there. First thing I saw was a black hole swirling in outer space. Do you ever feeel out of place or wonder why you dont feel right at home? As i look more i fel like an electric charge is going off. I feel you have connections to outer space. I am seeing something to do with very boney fingers. I saw you sitting on the moon by you're self. youre family was slaves and they wore braces around their necks. I saw many diamond in a box used to fuel their vehicles. I saw an alien being worked on and as the tried to get info they was taking the memories of the alien that was on earth. i see steps floating into space and at the tops if fog so you can not see what is up there. I saw you as a caretaker of you're people. I saw a gigantic explosion. You could change forms of anything with someones or somethings dna. Thanks ST

Thanks ST, I do feel out of place here. In fact since I was very little the only thing i've ever wanted was to get out of here to Russia which is weird. I also feel like quite a lunar person, have always found it easier to sleep in the day than at night and have my family wrapped around my finger :)

Outer space is interesting. Referring to the last sentence, I'm a very malleable person (can form myself around any situation, conform to any society, pull off any era look :)) which is handy but also has disadvantages like feeling like I don't know myself well. Very interesting stuff. Thank you ST

@ST thank you, what was quite interesting. With the legs, that's weird! I get numb in my legs whenever I sit in a crunched posision. About the paintings, well, I suck at drawing. Maybe turning ideas into reality? I am pretty creative. And I love to experiment and I'm a high honors student... So yes intelligent. For the blocking thing that sounds accurate, as I guess you can say I have a little "army" protecting my soul so nothing can damage it. (Metaphorically)

Pretty interesting and thanks again!

Thanks ST, I do feel out of place here. In fact since I was very little the only thing i've ever wanted was to get out of here to Russia which is weird. I also feel like quite a lunar person, have always found it easier to sleep in the day than at night and have my family wrapped around my finger :)

Outer space is interesting. Referring to the last sentence, I'm a very malleable person (can form myself around any situation, conform to any society, pull off any era look :)) which is handy but also has disadvantages like feeling like I don't know myself well. Very interesting stuff. Thank you ST

thanks xBkackDahliax, Now it makes me feel better cause i thought I was going in the wrong direction. So it did connect in a way that relates to you're life now. Now I can sleep better and as of this morning my headache was gone. Have a nice day. ST