Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past life readings

Rick Waid

@ST thank you, what was quite interesting. With the legs, that's weird! I get numb in my legs whenever I sit in a crunched posision. About the paintings, well, I suck at drawing. Maybe turning ideas into reality? I am pretty creative. And I love to experiment and I'm a high honors student... So yes intelligent. For the blocking thing that sounds accurate, as I guess you can say I have a little "army" protecting my soul so nothing can damage it. (Metaphorically)

Pretty interesting and thanks again!

Thanks Human Eraser, The way I was seeing things I was wondering stick person boy do I need rest. But I an glad I hit on some stuff pushing those walls are a very hard thing to do with you're mind is causes me not to sleep have headaches. See if I could do this with my wife and get rid of her walls that surround her boy would this make my day. You're are very smart and I was being shown in different ways. I never went thru high school I got a GED. So I have had no education for over 25 years. But when I do this I feel intelligent in a different way. Not only did I connects in some way's it actually boosts me in a very positive way and helps me to move on and try others. Thanks Again ST

Hi ST, I'd be happy for you to try on, with a difference. I'm almost 100% certain about a past life in the French Revolution and was wondering if you could see more into that? I got so far into what happened and who with but would like to know how it ended. Also any other past lives I've had please,

Thank you Tisha.

Hi Tia and Pinkstar14, I will do tonight. Thanks for holding on ST.

thanks xBkackDahliax, Now it makes me feel better cause i thought I was going in the wrong direction. So it did connect in a way that relates to you're life now. Now I can sleep better and as of this morning my headache was gone. Have a nice day. ST

Good to hear you're feeling better ST and yes most of this is relevent to my life at the moment :) Do you think that some of the personlity traits etc, that you picked up in the reading are influenced by past lives? Also, with the stairs that lead into fog, Did you have any impressions of what might be up there?

Good to hear you're feeling better ST and yes most of this is relevent to my life at the moment :) Do you think that some of the personlity traits etc, that you picked up in the reading are influenced by past lives? Also, with the stairs that lead into fog, Did you have any impressions of what might be up there?

I just typed up some stuff for you and all of a suddon it all disappeared. This has happen before with me when someone is warning about what I am talking to you about. First of all, on the other side of the fog is you're new home. You might not know it yet but when it is time it will hit you and this will make sense. You're heart and soul yearns for it. But I fell what I am telling is early for you. I will try for later. Thanks ST

Hi ST, I'd be happy for you to try on, with a difference. I'm almost 100% certain about a past life in the French Revolution and was wondering if you could see more into that? I got so far into what happened and who with but would like to know how it ended. Also any other past lives I've had please,

Thank you Tisha.

Hi Tia, Just to let you know i was on facebook and looking at pic's when the site went down and this topic popped up and it was on you avatar. kinda cool maybe an early sign it might go well. ST

I just typed up some stuff for you and all of a suddon it all disappeared. This has happen before with me when someone is warning about what I am talking to you about. First of all, on the other side of the fog is you're new home. You might not know it yet but when it is time it will hit you and this will make sense. You're heart and soul yearns for it. But I fell what I am telling is early for you. I will try for later. Thanks ST

Thank you greatly and I trust you're judgment. Who knows how long i've been waiting? A little longer won't kill me.

Thank you greatly and I trust you're judgment. Who knows how long i've been waiting? A little longer won't kill me.

Alot of times i\I will live the visions I see. I was at the movies and on the big screen was a black hole. The moon schene was there to. I know what I am telling you will come to life for you and the issues you have will past and there will be no more of those issues. So keep on the path and don't worry it is a path that will be hard to stray off. Thanks ST

Thank you Tisha.

Hi Tia, I could not get to you last night ahd a fun night with my wife and plus sometimes the brain needs a break. See you said French Revolution might mess with my read cause my brain like to go in blind but lets see if i can block what you wrote and reconnect.First thing I saw was writing on a scroll. I see someone holding it up it was sent by a messanger. I am see strange furnitger very thin leggs on the furniture something that people would not make now cause it would break this furniture had to be taken care of very well when sitting in it you had to be small and light. I see people sitting in them very slow. I am seeing a very large home with big pillars white like the white house in the country looking over thousands of acres no other home around. I am seeing you hair pit up on top very elegance. I am seeing a lovely waterfall coming out of no where. Strange cause I am seeing bracelets but they dont go with the time I AM SEEING. I am seeing those bonnet hats.I am seeing a soldier fall in slow motion like I saw his death. I am seeing a metal it is a eagle or sometype of bird with its wings out and the chain connects to each wing tip. I am hearing the last name FAIRCHILD. I am in a home and there are at least 3 to four ladies with very long dresses and they are grabbing the side of them so they cam run to lift up the dress cause someone had put fear in them. I am seeing a man on the ground speaking to another and saying dont tell my wife in his last breath of air. I am seeing military waiting in water up to there waist. This house is hidden for a reason. The roads that lead to it is like a maze and it has only one way to get to it so if you were the enemy it would almost be impossible. Lots of tall pines I am looking from a top view. Lots of hurt people one when right leg only hoping back. I will try more later got to get some breakfast on. See ya I know this sounds weird I felt I should of said love you like someone is telling me to tell you this. Thanks ST

I'd love a reading! These paat life readings have been pretty popular lately.

Hi Pinkstar14, Thanks for holding in there. Let's see if I can see something tonight. What I am seeing should be a past thing but it feels like a future thing I see you walking around a town but there is not a soul there but you. Could be in the past just had that extra thought popped in. As soon as I started doing this I had a cough come up and then dissappeared. You are kinda hard to read not much coming thru I wonder cause I have been working all day and am exhausted. Drawing blanks will have to try again tomorrow. Thanks ST

Love one when you get the chance. Thanks.

I would love a readying...whenever you have time...I'm in no hurry :D

Id love to have one done. i think i was stabbed with somethin hot in my left shoulder as i have a strawberry birthmark that when i was little blew up like a balloon and then exploded and now people think it looks like ive been burnt id like to know what i was in a previous life as many people in my family have said i am an old soul i also have some abilties

Thanks ST that sounds to me like the American War between North and South, just the way you described it. I'm not sure of the proper name because of being Australian. I know quite a few of my past lives but I think that would fit into a section where I don't have any.I should try to go deeper I haven't done a past life regression on myself in years. But just you talking about it I get a strong feeling of whom I was and what I did, your past often carries into your future and most of my past lives I've been a strong person in.

The "I love you" I just feel comes from the person I was hoping you could pick up on as I believe he's in spirit at this time and I'm basically serving this life for a reason that's why we're apart.

It'd be great if you could pick up more, looking forward to hearing from you, thanks Tia.

Hi S.T,

I would be grateful for a reading if you have the energy for it.

I'd love a reading! These paat life readings have been pretty popular lately.

I see a large storm coming.You were connected wih the circus. Big time drinker. Twirling in the air. Connected to the ring master or him. Tattoos. Great swimmer and then I saw a pipe smoker. I heard cross stitching and heard Betsy ross. THANKS st

I see a large storm coming.You were connected wih the circus. Big time drinker. Twirling in the air. Connected to the ring master or him. Tattoos. Great swimmer and then I saw a pipe smoker. I heard cross stitching and heard Betsy ross. THANKS st

YOU WERE HARD TO READ.

I would love a past life reading. It might help me work out why things are the wat they are. Thanks

First thing I saw was you falling from a very high place. I see you climbing rocks.I see you recieving a badge for doing a great job. I am seeing you're hand or wrist hurting real bad.You loved challemges the higher the better. I was told the Challenger.I see a dark shadow behind you. Very large. I see something about astronaght. this is were the metal fits in. I saw a brain and heard brainstorm.I heard be careful.seeing monkeys in space suits. I see you running with you're arms open like you are going to take off. after I read you I got real sick and had to pull over. Then I got dizzy as I walked. Thanks ST

Could I have a reading, please?

Hi Phi, I see mountain caps with snow. I am seeing a man with many animal pelts on to keep him warm no shaving long beard. Very cold area and time. I see a legg but not human like a chicken but 6ft long. I heard Siberia. I see you pulling stuff with long poles and the back drags on the snow. Seeing alot of wolves. Will continue with more. Thanks ST

Hi Phi, I see mountain caps with snow. I am seeing a man with many animal pelts on to keep him warm no shaving long beard. Very cold area and time. I see a legg but not human like a chicken but 6ft long. I heard Siberia. I see you pulling stuff with long poles and the back drags on the snow. Seeing alot of wolves. Will continue with more. Thanks ST

you feel thru iceand no one seen you all that was left was the large hole. Now I see a female in front of a fire with a tpee behind her. you are always alone. I see you're and it looks like a cave womans hair. you are talking to me but i cant understand the language. Thanks ST

Thanks ST that sounds to me like the American War between North and South, just the way you described it. I'm not sure of the proper name because of being Australian. I know quite a few of my past lives but I think that would fit into a section where I don't have any.I should try to go deeper I haven't done a past life regression on myself in years. But just you talking about it I get a strong feeling of whom I was and what I did, your past often carries into your future and most of my past lives I've been a strong person in. The "I love you" I just feel comes from the person I was hoping you could pick up on as I believe he's in spirit at this time and I'm basically serving this life for a reason that's why we're apart. It'd be great if you could pick up more, looking forward to hearing from you, thanks Tia.
I will try as soon as i can a little swamped. thanks st

Thank you Sensitive touch. I shall bare everything you have said in mind :)

Oh and by the way. Yes my wrist does get very sore