Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past life readings

Rick Waid

I see a large storm coming.You were connected wih the circus. Big time drinker. Twirling in the air. Connected to the ring master or him. Tattoos. Great swimmer and then I saw a pipe smoker. I heard cross stitching and heard Betsy ross. THANKS st

Ive always been interested in the circus! And i happen to really love tattoos. Idk whats up with the pipe or betsy ross thing.

Thanks!

Ive always been interested in the circus! And i happen to really love tattoos. Idk whats up with the pipe or betsy ross thing.

Thanks!

Give the rest some time. And maybe it will fall in place. When I saw the tattoos they were all over you're body. The passion for them and the circus is what I was feeling. Thanks ST

Oh and by the way. Yes my wrist does get very sore

What we need to see here is if the past is part of you're life now and the wrist was part of you're past and it hurts in the present. If what I see does not happen currently then hold on to the read and see if somethings comes to life in the future. Why was I seeing so much to do with high places. It was almost like I was way up in space and I was feeling very sick. What was happening to me was as i walked to me next job everything was like around my perimeter it is hard to say but I could not focus onir it was blurry only what was in front of me I could see clear. Thanks and have a good day. St

D:

This sounds pretty amazing. I actually know a bit about a few of my past lives; I'd like to see if they match up. I'll be waiting patiently! Thank you. ~

Hi Lamune, Thanks for hanging around. Now remember it would be nice to have an event happening to you now so we maybe be able to confirm if I match it. So let's get started. First thing I saw was and was told to me was an Indian warrior. I saw the person in lots of feathers and lots of colors. This was male indian. I am hearing him talk to me saying SHAYLO and waving his hand wanting me to come to him. Must be a very powerful person to call me to him this really does not happen to me. He want's me to sit with him and his crosses his leggs indian style. I can hear the crackling of the twiggs that are burning. Let's see what he wants.He is telling me a story of his fathers with his hands. Very strange but he takes a knife out and wants to cut himself in front of me. He cuts himself and sucks out his blood and spits it on me. This is getting very weird. Then he stands up and waves his hands around my body like doing a cleansing. He fans to smoke over me to. Then he begins to dance around me. This is the first time this has ever come to me. Now he is gone and what was here is now gone it is daylight and the fire is no longer. Wow. what an experience. I instantly am in the desert and lots of hills of sand. I am digging in the sand I believe to find water. I am visited again by a person with many colors again but not an Indian he has long clothes thin clothes that blow in the air, Like silk. He is handing me a gold bracelet. It is like a replay and now he is telling me a story and as he tells it he looks in the sky for answers. It is like when he tells me something I actually see the vision but in the sky and they are very large first object was a old like pirate boat. He is now showing me a map.Now he crosses his leggs and he begins to float in the air. Then he is gone and now I am in newYork with all the buildings. You must have been some kind of travelor from place to place. I could go on and on but i am going to bed cause this read was the most interesting for me. Thanks and please get back with me what a journey. ST

I would like a reading from you. Who was I in my most recent past life? How am I connected to my husband in this current life from my past?

Regards,

S

Would like one please.

Would like one please.

I know I know. I might have to take a nreak till I get some info my situation. I saw a spirit in one of my visions and now i see him all the time in my new visions. So i got to get someone who knows what happen and why he is there. protector of something negative. I read three more people today and I have not put them on cause of what I saw. So please don't ask for a read from this point until I will give you the ok's. Will try to finish all that i have now but as soon as I can. Thanks ST

I know I know. I might have to take a nreak till I get some info my situation. I saw a spirit in one of my visions and now i see him all the time in my new visions. So i got to get someone who knows what happen and why he is there. protector of something negative. I read three more people today and I have not put them on cause of what I saw. So please don't ask for a read from this point until I will give you the ok's. Will try to finish all that i have now but as soon as I can. Thanks ST

Its cool. I the other day. Thats why i was wondering about it.

Its cool. I the other day. Thats why i was wondering about it.

Yes i am a little behind. I will get back soon. Thanks St You are tonight if i can work thru my little issue. Thanks St

Edited by sensitive touch

What we need to see here is if the past is part of you're life now and the wrist was part of you're past and it hurts in the present. If what I see does not happen currently then hold on to the read and see if somethings comes to life in the future. Why was I seeing so much to do with high places. It was almost like I was way up in space and I was feeling very sick. What was happening to me was as i walked to me next job everything was like around my perimeter it is hard to say but I could not focus onir it was blurry only what was in front of me I could see clear. Thanks and have a good day. St

No idea, I don't much care for hieghts. I don't even like to watch other people near hieghts. So I'm not sure why you would have connected to that. My wrist is sore these days from a car accident, i had a few years ago. Broke my wrist and my hand.

Hi ST,

I would like a reading from you. Who was I in my most recent past life? How am I connected to my husband in this current life from my past?

Regards,

BWL

I would like a past life reading, when you have a chance. Thank you.:)

Hi, I see lot's of stars. Lot's of barrels. I am seeing drums being played with real bones. Do you ever feel you have a secrest power. I am seeing a witch doctor doing a ritual. I see you in a very long canoe. I see a person taking a chunk out of a persons hair.I am being watched by a person in front of me. I am seeing warriors haveing bandanas put on their heads for war. I see spears and shields. Out of the blue i see a cat meaowing at me.I see you was wounded in the stomach area very bad. I am seeing a baby cradled by a half moon. All for now. Thanks ST

Hi ST,

I would like a past life reading when you have time.

Thank you.

Hi , Do you feel you have great military skils. I see you in the military special forces. You were a trained to remove people. You always get the job done.You were hired by the Japannese. I see you in a car hanging from a bridge. yOYou loved a beatiful blonde.There was game played and the two people had a knife and they had to remove parts of clothes without cutting the person. I see Hitler in the room. You were well know by you're skills and ability. You were one of the people to relieve hitler from his reighn. Thanks ST

Thought I know there are alot of people in line for this. I would love to have a past life reading, seeing I am struggling with my spiritual setting. Thank you for your consideration in this.

Hi I see you in a circle with 6 woman and you are handing out something to eat. You are moving you're hand above you're head and asking spirits to come. As i look theere is animals first appear then indian chiefs I saw a wolf and a snake.You acn make the fire rise by asking it. you are like an Avatar with many skills. This is all i got for now will try more another time. I was being bugged by an weird spirit so these reads might be a little weird. Thanks St

Would like one please.

You were a farmer and you had a connection to Abraham Lincoln You built you're own log cabin and you had 3 children 2 girls and one boy. You died very young in you're late twenties of a bad cough.You enjoyed talking and playing with you're bib straps.I see a scar on you're forhead or just above that. you will have bad arthritis.You lived in pennsylvania and the log home is still present. It has a plaque on it. You're name started with a H. Thanks ST

Hi Everyone, It looks like this is getting to be a big topic. So I will start reading past lives so if you want one I can only do one a day unless I have extra time. So thank You all ST

Thanks Hatch for helping me out with an issue that is no longer around. I am back in action hopefully the reads will get better now my issue is gone. St

I'm not sure whether or not I believe in past lives, but this thread has been interesting. ST, when you get a chance would you please try one for me?

Hi ST,

No rush, but it looks like you might have overlooked me because I think I was after Antnanna?

Edited by Grok

Hi , Do you feel you have great military skils. I see you in the military special forces. You were a trained to remove people. You always get the job done.You were hired by the Japannese. I see you in a car hanging from a bridge. yOYou loved a beatiful blonde.There was game played and the two people had a knife and they had to remove parts of clothes without cutting the person. I see Hitler in the room. You were well know by you're skills and ability. You were one of the people to relieve hitler from his reighn. Thanks ST

Wow, thanks!

Hi, I see lot's of stars. Lot's of barrels. I am seeing drums being played with real bones. Do you ever feel you have a secrest power. I am seeing a witch doctor doing a ritual. I see you in a very long canoe. I see a person taking a chunk out of a persons hair.I am being watched by a person in front of me. I am seeing warriors haveing bandanas put on their heads for war. I see spears and shields. Out of the blue i see a cat meaowing at me.I see you was wounded in the stomach area very bad. I am seeing a baby cradled by a half moon. All for now. Thanks ST

Wow, that was interesting. Thanks!

"I am seeing a witch doctor doing a ritual" - Africa, maybe?

"I see you in a very long canoe. " - Sounds like Hawaii or some island in the Pacific.

Hi ST,

No rush, but it looks like you might have overlooked me because I think I was after Antnanna?

You are right and yes I will do you tonight.Thanks Grok

Wow, that was interesting. Thanks!

"I am seeing a witch doctor doing a ritual" - Africa, maybe?

"I see you in a very long canoe. " - Sounds like Hawaii or some island in the Pacific.

The canoe was like almost three reg canoes. The witch doctors was doing a dance back and forth hopping on right foot then on left foot. He had beads in his hair. It reminded me of the witch doctor on gilligans Island. Thanks St

Gilligan's Island - I think I remember that episode from when was a kid!

Lots of island people, especially near Polynesia or the South Pacific, used very long canoes in the past.