Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past life readings

Rick Waid

Ok no pictures, I do not want any info out there about you. This way what comes thru no one can say I cheated. But if you had a picture of you as a child no one should know who you are. Second if you are new here. How can I find info about you? When I read you I really need research done by you and me. I want there to be no absolute way I can any info about you. So if your game you are one of my three.

Is this thread for anyone, or just one person? I was under the impression that individual exchanges should be done via PM.

To clarify this thread is for anyone wanting a reading. When a reader starts a readings thread, it is for anyone to request a reading in.

If a requester however wishes to request a reading by making their own thread, then that thread is strictly between the requester and the readers only. Anything else outside of the readings scope is considered derailment. Whether something goes to PM or not is on the readers discretion if things are particularly personal for example, or the requesters discretion if they too feel the same.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Ok Biff you are number two on my quest. Mods if I am doing something wrong please let me know and if I need to start a new thread I will. Plus when I came back I only wanted to do three but we all know how this works. Thanks ST

• Like 1

ST you are not doing anything wrong, but you have full control of how many you want to read always. Stick to three if that's what you want to do. Its down to you to manage yourself and others. Only you know your limits.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Thanks a lot. I have not been on the site for a long time and I really feel there is much knowledge on here and I hope I will get what I been searching for and in time help some people along the way. I could read all day but I want more for me and the person I am reading. ST

Edited by sensitive touch
  • Like 1

Alright ZK, you are my third. Let me tell you what I will be doing. I am going to read your picture first. Let me know if the picture here is really your picture or send me one. I will not be looking up anything past or current on anyone. Now after I read your picture we need to figure what I am seeing and if it connects or does not connect. I have been told I pick up their thoughts and dreams so keep all this in mind. After I read the persons picture I will do a past life read. All I ask if it connects or if we can try to find info about it. Third I will attempt to read your mind. Now you are my third so please watch and lets see if what I am doing makes sense to one or all and really see if I am really reading a past life or your current life. Be prepared if it gets ugly and if it does all of you let me know if anything bad I see if you want a pm instead of on the site. Because sometimes I see things very bad. So now I have my three and remember please do not act on what I see and do not take the read in the wrong way I do not want this on my mind. Is this real people ask well to me it is and it means something to me and the sitter. I will start soon. Plus do not comment on anything till I am done with all three reads. Thanks ST

Edited by sensitive touch
  • Like 1

High Robin, after I do the three I will be choosing my next three. I am really trying to find my strengths and weaknesses. And trying to figure how the info and maybe why it is part of my life. Thanks ST

SS you will be my first person. Past life one night and then mind reading. Thans for participating.

When is the best time to check this thread for SS's results? My mobile doesn't me the notifications so I have to check sporadically.

I am currently on SS past life. hopefully Sat night for the past life and the mind read Monday eve.

SS I did some stuff this morning but I have to tell you it was very tough to get anything and when it flowed it was not clear more of a blur. I will do more but I have to get off my computer before I send it back to my company. Now remember do not reply to anything till I finish all of your read. Ok the first thing I heard and sometimes it is hard to hear what is being said but this was said Brecken ridge. Could be spelled different but this is how I heard it. Ok I was in a city and it was very foggy and I saw bridges going up I am assuming to let boats pass that are to big. I was feeling a Sherlock Holmes atmosphere. Boston Strangler came to my mind. Your eyes that I am seeing look like the lead man on the movie Clock Work Orange a very disturbing film. I keep hearing MYSTERY wondering if you are going to be hard to figure out. I am being shown a big magnifying and this of course points to investigating for clues. I saw dogs hunting a person I believe down in the woods. I heard BREAK THE CODE and saw a safe cracker trying to crack a safe. I see a nice dressed man and he has a pocket watch that he looks to from time to time. I heard RAILROAD TIES could be the real thing or a connection to the start of the railroad industry. I am in a home and there is a large wood mantle I m shown and I see the old lantern lights in the home. Must be before electricity. And my last vision fire consumed all of my last vision. I will continue later but I really feel this was very hard to get this info from you. Ok rest on this and I will try to continue soon. Thanks ST

SS the read I did was in my car this morning and I hope I can sneak more in tonight. But all day I have been feeling the feeling of being decieved. And I will tell you when I will read at home.

Hi Ss, I just came back from some singing and dancing with my daughter but I only had one beer. So I will try a bit. I see wierd stuff with you. And it is hard to see stuff. I was shown the man in the ghost busters show that lives in the picture and he is a very powerful person and he needed a baby to be reincarnated. I am hearing a man talk but it is so muffled almost like his mouth is covered or maybe he can not talk. I heard the Hendenburg. I heard MANUELS. I heard the name Tom and saw a man working on horse huffs. I get randon stuff and I heard WAS A MAGICIAN. And I heard ARMAGEDDON. I heard a runway. Ok I am tired will try again soon.

Well I guess I can ask just a couple of questions that are benign. One is do you mean "manuels" or "manuals". One as I understand it is a hispanic name "manuel" and the other is a book that tells you how to do something "manual". Also what is a "horse huff?" Do you mean horse hoof? I'm not trying to diss your spelling. I can be a terrible speller. Just ask Abramelin...lol.. I'm just trying to clarify the meaning of stuff that's coming through. And, you mean Ghost Busters II right? That guy with the blond hair who possessed that baby?

That is what happens when I am to tired to write. Yes hoof's and manuals. That was bad spelling. I could not sleep last night for some reason. It is weird with most people things come to me but with you I really have to dig. And this really gets to me.

See when I heard Manuals I am not getting clarity on how it was spelled. So I just write what I hear. Is there a such thing as Manuels? All I know is when I hear it I write it. I will try to finish up the past life and you can respond on this but only on the read and please do not give any other info. If it does not make any sense to you and believe me this does happen because I feel reading you is a struggle for me. I do not know why but it is a challenge and of course this is nothing to do with you and this is what I am trying to figure out why this happens. Ok let me try to finish up on the past life even if it is a past life as I am trying to figure out and then tonight and tomorrow I will work on the mind reading and see if this is really possible or if I am doing as I speak now. I am seeing what looks like a statue of a man with a hat on his head and I believe it deals with the seas. Reminds me or I am getting info coming to me about an explorer and it could be Columbus. It kind of feels like I am in a a museum because the place is clean and very neat and spacious. But this could be a home with many interesting things about history like a historian would collect. I am seeing a person looking thru a very very old book like they are hunting for something and the pages are so old this person must go very slow. I am seeing a picture a picture on the wall and it looks like a warrior of some sort and he has armor on and he has his weapons standing up like a X in front of him. I am seeing a soft touch of a feamle and she is touching what looks like a wood curved rail and this is what I am seeing with her. Why I do not know. Ok try to give me feed back on anything that connects in a way that you feel is correct and do not stretch anything to make it work this info I will use to help me figure out what I am seeing. Oh last nights dream I looked at some tile ceilings and on there was a date that was stuck in my head 1911. Thanks ST