Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian flight controllers UFO contact

HMS Dreadnought

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• TheMcGuffin

• citoyendumonde

• DONTEATUS

is the "alien" voice at the start of the vid? Cuz thats the only female voice I heard and to me.. doesn't sound very alien at all to me.. or "cat-like"

Yea! The female voice at the beginning is the only female voice I heard and it doesn't sound very cat-like! Seems more like she's one of the controllers.

Yeah, I am really skeptical about this, and I do believe in alien lifeforms and such, but nothing really adds up, maybe if someone could translate it to english, that might be differant. I also want to know if the female voice is the "alien" because it seems like she is speaking russian to me, and I heard no cat-like noises coming from her.

Edited by -WOLF-12227-

I e-mailed an air traffic controller friend on mine to see what he thinks of this. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thats not the alien at the start, and this is Russia not Serbia, i think they meant Siberia. interesting story but i found the video confusing...i dont speak Russian

I'm pretty much amazed by the speed of that object as compared to other flying objects being monitored by the radar,

and the fact that it is changing its direction rapidly and again gaining speed fairly easily makes me wonder if that was a UFO but maybe it's some secret military project that Russia is trying or some other nation is trying out.

Whatever it is, it is something never seen before I guess.

If the person there heard noises like the ones that cat makes maybe there is some problem with the decoder or its algorithm and maybe if they are aliens they must be using some other decryption algorithm.

And if this is the case they must try to crack it.

Well, the scientists always said an encounter with an intelligent alien species would be of the highly strange because of the vast differences in cultures. This certainly fits that. Meeoooow to you to honey!! Come down and say hi Lol

One thing`s for sure ! -36 deg,and a few Liter`s of Good Russian Vodka and you will Sound Cat-Like ! :rolleyes:

Looks like a fake I'm afraid! When I was doing my Joint Air Traffic Control (Radar) Course at RAF Shawbury way back in 94, the instructors could do similar (and even more amazing) things on the Watchman Radar screens - used as part of our training programme! The radar 'sessions' where all computer generated and individual 'tracks' could be accelerated or slowed as required, to create 'situations' which we trainees had to resolve

Also..

The blue line rotating from the centre of the screen supposedly shows the direction the ATC radar antenna is pointing. Aircraft or objects reflecting radar energy will reveal their position as the antenna receives reflected radar energy. So why does the UFO move constantly regardless of the position of the antenna (ie between the cycles of the radar)?

Quotes above are from comments on the original Mail Online article. Pretty well sums it up I reckon. FAKE

But I do like the guy that said "it was Miaow Tse Tung" , nice attempt at humour, even if he's Chinese not Russian.

Quotes above are from comments on the original Mail Online article. Pretty well sums it up I reckon. FAKE

Interesting, cheers.

funny-pictures-cat-abducted-aliens.jpg

LOL! That's awesome.

I really can't distinguish exactly where there was a female cat-ish voice in the video to be honest. Anyone one here who can possibly translate the conversation being held?

Also..

But I do like the guy that said "it was Miaow Tse Tung" , nice attempt at humour, even if he's Chinese not Russian.

They could have used a continuous-wave radar to start tracking its movement as it will show exactly how the UFO is moving and in which direction. Just because someone commments on an article, doesn't mean the article is fake.

They could have used a continuous-wave radar to start tracking its movement as it will show exactly how the UFO is moving and in which direction. Just because someone commments on an article, doesn't mean the article is fake.

They would need to use doppler to determine velocity and direction, and pulsed doppler to determine distance...

Did you ever hear that UFO story from the airbase in Canada, in which the air traffic controller got on the radio to warn a UFO that it was on a collison course with another plane, and then it veered off as soon as it heard the message.

That one was in the Blue Book files somewhere. I think this took place in 1948, but I'll have to look for it.

SEE BELOW: It was really at Goose Bay, Labrador on September 14, 1951--a Blue Book "unknown" case.

http://www.ufodna.com/uf01/uf6/016331.htm

I've heard all kinds of UFO stories from air traffic controllers, such as unknown craft that are fast enough to cross all of Europe and Russia in a few second. There is definitely some weird stuff flying aroud up there.

During the 1952 Washington sightings, the press asked the head air traffic controller why he didn't try to get these UFOs on the radio, since there were buzzing around the airport, jumping in and out of the atmosphere, flying around in circles and generally having a good time. One of them was even hovering over the runway as if it wanted to come in for a landing.

Let's just say they had the military and airport personnel very nervous and disconcerted, and none of them really believed that "temperature inversions" could put on a show like that.

This chief air traffic controller just said that if he had radioed them and got an answer, he would have had a heart attack. I can't say that I blame him under the circumstances.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

I knew it! It was only a matter of time. They've evolved opposable thumbs and that spells our doom!

'I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,' he told the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.

Obviously a variation of the 'wow signal'

the 'mioaw signal'

:innocent:

They would need to use doppler to determine velocity and direction, and pulsed doppler to determine distance...

Which is precisely why the doppler is still operating. You can run both at the same time. The CW radar will show the craft in motion, while the doppler will give you the data.

Obviously a variation of the 'wow signal'

the 'mioaw signal'

:innocent:

Hahahaha! Nice one. :tu:

Feline aliens are very common in science fiction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_extraterrestrials#Feline_humanoids

I can easily imagine a species of highly intelligent felines out there somewhere, keeping in contact with all our cats here on earth. After all, they always seem to be watching us, don't they, like they really run the place?

Patrick Huyghe has four classes of aliens based on witness reports:

Humanoid

Animalian--including cats

Robotic

Exotic

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1448.htm