Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM's past site designs

UM-Bot

• 2 weeks later...

10 years, and long may it continue. many love the forum, but the question is -

• Like 2

Class of 2008-09 here. Never thought I'd be around for so long. Specially after I got into a heated debate with someone after my first few posts.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

2009 here, I can't remember the colors then...

Anyway, I've been on here off and on throughout the years and I can't stay away for too long. I love this place and the wonderful people here. :blush:

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

This is the most active site I've come across and is very robust. I would only suggest to be allow user to customize the site design, even it was just a couple fonts or couple color combinations.

I've been on forums using pixelexit technology for forums and I have to say I prefer that over this one. However due to the overwhelming success of this site, it's certainly not a deal breaker to not post here.

Anyway, excellent site in the old school message board forum covering all the subjects, I like this as a complement to the newer formats found on Reddit and other places which are more quick turnaround.

Edited by Area201

• 2 weeks later...

2008-2009 for me. First time I've seen this thread :o

• Like 1

• The title was changed to UM's past site designs
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 0:44 AM, susieice said:

2008-2009 for me. First time I've seen this thread :o

Same. xD Though I spent quite a bit of time away, too.

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2014 at 2:24 PM, Techlicious said:

The first layout here looked so "underground" I like it.

I would also love a more "underground" layout! :yes:

• Like 1

I would like an option to have a black background or at least a darker coloured background.  It'd just go a little easier on my eyesight ;) 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I would like an option to have a black background or at least a darker coloured background.  It'd just go a little easier on my eyesight ;) 

I have good eyesight, but I would also love a more darker layout! :D

• Like 1

Oh please don't change it. I'm just starting to find my way around. :su 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

If you use firefox you can apply apps that change every site you visit to a DARK theme

I joined in 2013. So I'm guessing it was the current design?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember if the design was the same or not back in 2007, but I remember that there was a chat room that was fairly active.

I am just curious but at one time didn't this site have an audio section? I remember there used to be a section of audio's of supposed Bigfoot sounds and strange noises. 

3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I am just curious but at one time didn't this site have an audio section? I remember there used to be a section of audio's of supposed Bigfoot sounds and strange noises. 

I don't recall that there ever was a dedicated section, however there very well may have been topics or posts that linked to audio recordings.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

There was actually a section like that, but it was way back in the earliest days before YouTube and social media.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1