Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for paranormal short stories

UltraThunderMan

I am looking for new reading material. What are some good paranormal short stories, preferably some that are online that I can read for free. Please no aliens, only ghosts and demons and bigfeet and things of the like.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UltraThunderMan

• Dr Strange

• Oniomancer

• Leah G.

I am looking for new reading material. What are some good paranormal short stories, preferably some that are online that I can read for free. Please no aliens, only ghosts and demons and bigfeet and things of the like.

Try my book, Personally Haunted, it's available on line but only to buy, it's at Amazon. It's a short novel, not really a short story but you can probably read it in a day.

Gracie Hatchet

If you haven't already, try Horrormasters.com. They have a number of newer stories (some of them unfortunately rather lame) and a _huge_ collection of classic stories.

I really liked 'Smoke and Mirrors' by Niel Gaiman.

I'm not sure if it's exactly the kind of thing you're looking for, so do a little research first!

If you haven't already, try Horrormasters.com. They have a number of newer stories (some of them unfortunately rather lame) and a _huge_ collection of classic stories.

Thanks, this place is a gold mine. They've even got a bunch of stuff on Ambrose Bierce, who i love. I'll definitely be checking it out.

I really liked 'Smoke and Mirrors' by Niel Gaiman.

I'm not sure if it's exactly the kind of thing you're looking for, so do a little research first!

Unfortunately i cannot take your suggestion as you are now my enemy because of what you said in the xmen first class thread. good day sir! :devil: that was sarcasm by the way.

Unfortunately i cannot take your suggestion as you are now my enemy because of what you said in the xmen first class thread. good day sir! :devil: that was sarcasm by the way.

*Roar, slash, be angry, repeat*

• 4 weeks later...

Authorstand.com has a HUGE amount of free works by aspiring authors... some aren't very good, but some are outstanding. I'm on there too...

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a code for a free copy of my paranormal short story at My link

Free Copy Code: JA47H (free code expires in one month)

Silent Sentinel by A. K. Harris, type in the code, anyone on the UM forums can read it for free because ya'll are just cool like that. :)

Edited by applegrove